Liverpool robbed by ref

Anyone watch Liverpool V Utd. It was a fucking joke Utd didn't score a fucking goal in the game for fuck sake. They got a pen which was dodgy and the fucking ref sent off our best player for fuck sake. Fucking twat did he have a bet on betfair or did a scouser shag his wife? I dont know but he fucked up the game good style.

Kes!

<_<

Toughguymick- geographical genius

:rolleyes::( :( :wank:

but back to the op

It was a pen as he nicked his ankle whilst getting nowhere near the ball. Daft defending there. Gerrard thoroughly deserved to be sent off. He was late with 2 feet off the ground, over the ball and with his studs showing. Only surprise for me was the ref needed to think about it.

Stupid scouse idiot!

Scousers robbed. Oh the delicious irony

Geordies pissed on skol super watching kes and byker grove. Oh the delicious irony. Fucking ugly twats you twats that ulgy Cheryl goes to USA to shag some black dudes you twats that ulgy.

Kes is set in Barnsley, you thick fucker.

Barnsley is in South Yorkshire, 70-odd miles away from liverpool, and about double that away from Newcastle by the way.

It's because he actually thinks he's winning. You'd think as a Liverpool fan he'd be used to failure by now. <_<

Ahhhh, a totally Topical Taste

Scousers robbed. Oh the delicious irony

Geordies pissed on skol super watching kes and byker grove. Oh the delicious irony. Fucking ugly twats you twats that ulgy Cheryl goes to USA to shag some black dudes you twats that ulgy.

You seem really angry there <_<

Who does the OP support?

he got both decisions right

It was never a penalty tbf

Was not a pen like your right, makes it even more funnier. Well the dozy fuckers have got their wish and got 'King Kenny' back. Lets see how well the dour jock cunt does.

Edited by SCOREBOARD1

Racism isn't enough for a ban?

I was fucking threatened to be banned for posting a link to the game, WTF?

You weren't banned for racism either so I wouldn't moan!

When was i racist <_<