Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

One of the lads my dad works with was at the match yesterday and reckons after leaving the council ground to head home, a canny few mags followed or were waiting for the Sunlun lads at the station?

Said workmate says he laid one out and nicked one of his shoes. icon_lol.gif Him and the lads were drinking beer out of it later on. :/ icon_lol.gif

:lol: The dirty bastards drinking beer out of someone else's scruffy shoe. :lol:

I tell you what, the SMB is fucking buzzing today. Threads starting every three second with "this one time at band camp" stories about some "scruffy mags" getting their comeuppance at the metro station etc, thread about how yesterday was a game changer and they're now set to dominate the derby for seasons to come.

:lol:

They're fucking jubilant.

Fucking incredible isn't it? All these tales of 'mags getting their comeuppance at the metro station' and no-one's seen sight nor sound of it...

All in their heads man, along with all the other drivvel they fabricate.

They're going to dominate us from now on, I'm afraid.

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=679826

The next few games against the mags.

I honestly believe we're going to dominate them. O'Neill is in a different league to Pardew. The way Pardew acted will motivate O'Neill IMO.

Can't wait to play them at the SoL.

Didn't they say exactly the same thing last year too? Swapping MON for Bruce of course...

It's quite funny because I was around the train station yesterday for quite a while & I didn't see any bother at all.

Eh? it's a fucking fight club every derby according to them lot and I refuse to believe they'd lie Tom they're a lot classier than me and you.

Personally after watching a game where we had nigh on 60% of the ball, over 20 shots and 19 corners I'm gutted because it proved to me we're fucked we'll never win a derby ever again. O'Neill's track record clearly shows he is a world class manager and I'm sure when Sessegnon leaves he'll bring in a star like Heskey to fill the void, do you honestly think Tiote could mark Heskey out the game like he did with Sessegnon? We're fucked.

Was around Central boozers post match and saw it as bit of a Keystone cops job.

Loads of youths running round the block and back and forth down the lane to The Star. Was like Benny Hill.

Was in The Forth when 2 of the windows went in and they were shutting up shop.

Saw some older 'heads' getting knicked outside The Star and it was the usual Night Of Living Dead around Long Bar/Mile Castle when I passed later.

Helicopter seemed to be hovering over Swan House roundabout way for a canny while too ?

Every fucker on there thinks they're a latter bloody day Clive Bissel. Truth is that you don't "take" anywhere or "lay out" anyone nowadays, regardless of whether you're a Newcastle fan going to the SoS or a Mackem coming here. You shuffle from the station to the ground and then back again while surrounded by a few dozen rozzers filming you while occasionally giving it the big'un to the opposition fans a few hundred yards away.

Was around Central boozers post match and saw it as bit of a Keystone cops job.

Loads of youths running round the block and back and forth down the lane to The Star. Was like Benny Hill.

Was in The Forth when 2 of the windows went in and they were shutting up shop.

Saw some older 'heads' getting knicked outside The Star and it was the usual Night Of Living Dead around Long Bar/Mile Castle when I passed later.

Helicopter seemed to be hovering over Swan House roundabout way for a canny while too ?

:lol: