Spurs

wykikitoon

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: avoidance of questions makes me weak?

by your own logic i dont know how you found the finger strength to keep replying to me the other night then :nah:

i dont suffer from a potential napoleon complex nor do i feel the need to buy a big shiny car........

WAIT. so far you want to know my age, location, height, weight and penis size..... are you trying to groom me??

Well done you've caught up with the joke I made 3 pages back.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
article-0-0289C9AB00000578-996_468x655.jpg

Style wise, best kit in recent times for me (even with the gold)

Yeah it was ok I suppose but it's tainted with memories of Michael Owen, and that Jim White in his Alan Robson style "make some noise" stage managed pish in front of 20,000 school kids in the Leazes. He didn't even look like he wanted to be there then, and that was after one day. The next derby against Sunderland if he's there in a SMB shirt the atmosphere will be even more poisonous than normal. Granda collar strip was by far the best of our life times imo, of any club.

Said this in another thread recently but if the away kits ever revert to yellow again they want to be with blue shorts like the mid 70's on a Brazil tip. Not green (or yellow for that matter).

Said this in another thread recently but if the away kits ever revert to yellow again they want to be with blue shorts like the mid 70's on a Brazil tip. Not green (or yellow for that matter).

Aye. The strips they were wearing when McDonald scored that iconic goal at Bolton were gorgeous.

Aye. The strips they were wearing when McDonald scored that iconic goal at Bolton were gorgeous.

BBC vhs heaven for me man. That goal-one of those that you just don't even have the right to try. Thing is he'd always give it the verbals beforehand too according to my old man, which made it even better when his came off and he did exactly what he said.

Spurs are a flash in the pan. They remind of Leeds years ago, when they signed top players next thing they didn't have any money to pay the players wages. Harry Redknapp has already bankrupted Portsmouth now hes at it again with Spurs. I'm going to ring up Ladbrokes and ask them for a price for Spurs to have points deducted in the next 3 years.

Spurs are a flash in the pan. They remind of Leeds years ago, when they signed top players next thing they didn't have any money to pay the players wages. Harry Redknapp has already bankrupted Portsmouth now hes at it again with Spurs. I'm going to ring up Ladbrokes and ask them for a price for Spurs to have points deducted in the next 3 years.

get a hubcap on it.

get a hubcap on it.

:lol:

Stevie is, of course, right on this.

Spurs are consistantly in the top 20 clubs for turnover in the world and implement a strict wage cap.

Add to that transfers such as:

Carrick 3.5m > 18m

Berbatov 10m > 30m

Keane 8m > 20m

leaves us good money to spend on players.

We are completely self sustaining, Joe Lewis has little or no input into Spurs and tax has absolutly nothing to do with it.

I am proud that we have done what we have done without a sugar daddy and a mountain of debt.

Nice to see we are still obsessing though.

Stevie is, of course, right on this.

Spurs are consistantly in the top 20 clubs for turnover in the world and implement a strict wage cap.

Add to that transfers such as:

Carrick 3.5m > 18m

Berbatov 10m > 30m

Keane 8m > 20m

leaves us good money to spend on players.

We are completely self sustaining, Joe Lewis has little or no input into Spurs and tax has absolutly nothing to do with it.

I am proud that we have done what we have done without a sugar daddy and a mountain of debt.

Are you the man I've read in the Gold thread.

Oh dear.

We play you at the weekend that's why Spurs are being talked about, same as we talked about the Mackems pre-derby game.

Fwiw I think Spurs have done it right and Levy has worked hard at it they wont 'do a Leeds' and Redknapp would put them into financial problems because I honestly don't think Levy would let him, and I know that was just coming from the scouser with a Newcastle obsession.

We play you at the weekend that's why Spurs are being talked about, same as we talked about the Mackems pre-derby game.

Fwiw I think Spurs have done it right and Levy has worked hard at it they wont 'do a Leeds' and Redknapp would put them into financial problems because I honestly don't think Levy would let him, and I know that was just coming from the scouser with a Newcastle obsession.

And to be fair most of the thread was just Stevie and Rabit sharing a knuckle supper last night.

Spurs will be relevant until ten to five this Saturday tbh.

And to be fair most of the thread was just Stevie and Rabit sharing a knuckle supper last night.

And aye you're right, it's class all these fans of other clubs coming on just before we play them and calling us obsessed for talking about them in the run up to the game.

And aye you're right, it's class all these fans of other clubs coming on just before we play them and calling us obsessed for talking about them in the run up to the game.

There is a NUFC vs Spurs thread for that.

All I can see on here is some daft kid obsessing about us and our transfer policy and Stevie putting him in his place.

It's fine, the country is obsessed with us. We are the media darlings, Bale is the son of god, VDV is THE SIGNING OF THE SEASON (copyright sky) and Redknapp is a managerial mastermind.

Embrace it.

All I can see on here is some daft kid obsessing about us and our transfer policy and Stevie putting him in his place.

It's fine, the country is obsessed with us. We are the media darlings, Bale is the son of god, VDV is THE SIGNING OF THE SEASON (copyright sky) and Redknapp is a managerial mastermind.

Embrace it.

I guarantee we are more spoken about on Spurs boards than you are on Newcastle boards though. No one is obsessed, the country has an obsession with us though. We're too insular to concern ourselves with other clubs too much.

Embrace it.

:nah: Oh dear.

How many accounts is this now, Danny?

No idea. Tom thinks its funny to fanny about with the names. I think its three.

The one he blocked when you got relegated.

The one he blocked when I came on here to give condolences when SBR passed

And this one.

Which one did you disgrace yourself on changing Wiki entries? That was you wasn't it?

Edited by Mac-Toon

:o

Embrace it.

Obsessing? Really? He made one post about Spurs and the rest has been arguing with Stevie. :lol: