Newcastle Vs Tottenham

Anorthernsoul

We were shit...have been for a month now.

No where near as shit as your support though.

hahahaare you kidding me? All you could here on the box was the spurs fans.

the first half was like a wake.

Truly pathetic from a crowd of that size.

As Happy Face said he sits in Level 7 the same as I do, i.e. less than 100 foot from the away fans. They didn't even sing one song, like honestly not one, he's saying they did after the goal, well I fucked off in the huff so I didn't even hear that. Was a great atmosphere second half, first a bit quiet but against middle of the road clubs the atmosphere is rarely the best. I tell you one thing the atmosphere yesterday was 100 times better than the one at WHL when we played you in December, I'd say you were the worst support this season but you weren't you were no worse than Liverpool, they've all been fucking shit.

I cant work out whether you believe what you write or you are just on the wind up.

Those who managed to find a stream will tell you all you could hear in the first half was the spurs fans. Not a peep out of the best fans in the world.

I put my hands up and admit, despite Harry's protestations, we didnt even deserve a point, can you show the same level of honesty? Doubt it.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll sign someone if the deal is fits in with the way the club is now run.

What they wont do is get blackmailed to sign or loan average players with silly wage demands.

I think something will still happen as the window closes, however I would rather we bought nowt than rubbish.

The players we have are easily capable of maintaining premiership status.

Are you daft?

all the above aside, with our small squad, our lack of quality as it is, without a guaranteed cemented replacement coming in, would you let a player who can start at times bugger off on loan?

no, no you wouldn't, and if that's the way to "run a club" we are well and truly fucked if barton,caroll and enrique pick up injuries.

This is why Ashley is a cunt,

Pardew is a dogsbody,

edit > i literally can't fathom how you can call yourself a newcastle fan,

But for two late goals we would be 4 points off a champions league spot.

but we DID concede 2 late goals.

Make the most of this season, because he will not build on a decent first season up, and that will mean downwards again here we come.

Yet he built on promotion with Ben Arfa and Tiote? What inside info do you have Leazes that says he wont continue this investment?

and perch, and a few freebies.......you get what you pay for in this game CT. How many times does this need to be said, if buying proven quality players is not the way to get success, you better have a word with every successful club there has ever been.

You are bound to find one or two successes, that goes without saying, but more of them fall by the wayside and eventually your good players sense that they are playing for a team going nowhere.

He won't spend the money to make the club a force, but it depends on what your ambition is for the club and how good you think it should be what your views are on that.

My mate said yesterday we have a decent first 11 and he is right, but most teams have a decent first 11, and most teams don't get to play their first 11 so having players injured and suspended is no excuse, you have to cater for this, its a squad game and you need 15 or 16 players.

My ambition is a realistic steady recovery from what has been a disasterous few years at the club.

I consider 7th in the league so far, in our first season back, a good start.

I consider not selling our best players a good start.

I consider tying down talent on decent contracts a good start.

I consider getting people in place to find new talent a good start.

I even consider replacing a manager who you dont think cuts it, a good start.

And I consider that we have a team capable of playing exciting attacking football, a good start.

I am very happy for this steady recovery to continue where as you only want a big cheque book and a gamble on success.

Loads of clubs have thrown millions around and are in a much worse position than us. How much did o'neill waste at Villa, Bruce at Sunderland?

To be honest, Im proud of our club. We have our dignity back and are on the March again.

Viva la resistance.

how much has Alex Ferguson "wasted" ?

Btw look at the league table, the mackems are above us, and will finish above us.

I think Martin O'Neill is overrated and always have done.

Nobody saying spending guarantees success, but taking a shot at a goal doesn't guarantee you score either.

I'm talking about the long term implications of existing on a shoestring and not investing in footballers that the other top clubs want. It means you will never challenge them. Survival in the top league may be good enough for you but this is the 3rd biggest and best supported club in the country, with the potential to be 2nd. You should be aiming to capitalise on that.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

As Happy Face said he sits in Level 7 the same as I do, i.e. less than 100 foot from the away fans. They didn't even sing one song, like honestly not one, he's saying they did after the goal, well I fucked off in the huff so I didn't even hear that. Was a great atmosphere second half, first a bit quiet but against middle of the road clubs the atmosphere is rarely the best. I tell you one thing the atmosphere yesterday was 100 times better than the one at WHL when we played you in December, I'd say you were the worst support this season but you weren't you were no worse than Liverpool, they've all been fucking shit.

I cant work out whether you believe what you write or you are just on the wind up.

Those who managed to find a stream will tell you all you could hear in the first half was the spurs fans. Not a peep out of the best fans in the world.

I put my hands up and admit, despite Harry's protestations, we didnt even deserve a point, can you show the same level of honesty? Doubt it.

Mate I was at the game, I sit close enough if there was one yid fan there on his own and me in my seat we could shout at each other and have a conversation. Your support was UTTERLY, and I can't stress this enough, UTTERLY pathetic anyone who was at the game will say the same. Second half the atmiosphere was good and the 2800 Spurs contributed nothing to it. However you sat in your little call centre being bullied for 16k a year, watching www.iraqgoals.net obviously know better than people who were actually at the game. Total nob you like.

Mate I was at the game, I sit close enough if there was one yid fan there on his own and me in my seat we could shout at each other and have a conversation. Your support was UTTERLY, and I can't stress this enough, UTTERLY pathetic anyone who was at the game will say the same. Second half the atmiosphere was good and the 2800 Spurs contributed nothing to it. However you sat in your little call centre being bullied for 16k a year, watching www.iraqgoals.net obviously know better than people who were actually at the game. Total nob you like.

Mate I know what I heard, anyone who watched it will tell you the same. I take it you raised it because you saw my comment at half time.

I like your admission that the first half was subdued. Translated you could hear a pin drop. Im not judging you for that, it seems the these days it is the duty of the away fans to get things going.

Your delusional rantings, however, are either you thinking the best form of defence is attack or a sign of burgeoning mental health issues.

Mate I know what I heard, anyone who watched it will tell you the same. I take it you raised it because you saw my comment at half time.

I like your admission that the first half was subdued. Translated you could hear a pin drop. Im not judging you for that, it seems the these days it is the duty of the away fans to get things going.

Your delusional rantings, however, are either you thinking the best form of defence is attack or a sign of burgeoning mental health issues.

What I'm radio rental cos I say you have the worst support in the Premiership? You do, based on yesterday certainly. ASK ANYONE ELSE HERE WHO WAS AT THE GAME. What can't you understand about I WAS AT THE GAME. Your support was worse than Fulham's that's not a wind up, your support is an embarrassment to the Premiership. Travlling 270 miles to sit on your hands. Ask anyone else who was at the game. We had a 10 minute conversation during the game about how pathetic your support is.

So wigan, blackburn, fulham ...who all regularly take less than 1000 away have a better support.

You really are a prat Steven.

...and you are a clear and present daft cunt. Wigan and Fulham were more vocal. Fulham had nearly 1500 which is by far the most they've had here, while Blackburn was a Wednesday night. Your support reminded me a lot of Liverpool this season, except they were slightly better dressed and that really isn't a compliment.

He'll sign someone if the deal is fits in with the way the club is now run.

What they wont do is get blackmailed to sign or loan average players with silly wage demands.

I think something will still happen as the window closes, however I would rather we bought nowt than rubbish.

The players we have are easily capable of maintaining premiership status.

Are you daft?

all the above aside, with our small squad, our lack of quality as it is, without a guaranteed cemented replacement coming in, would you let a player who can start at times bugger off on loan?

no, no you wouldn't, and if that's the way to "run a club" we are well and truly fucked if barton,caroll and enrique pick up injuries.

This is why Ashley is a cunt,

Pardew is a dogsbody,

edit > i literally can't fathom how you can call yourself a newcastle fan,

But for two late goals we would be 4 points off a champions league spot.

but we DID concede 2 late goals.

Make the most of this season, because he will not build on a decent first season up, and that will mean downwards again here we come.

Yet he built on promotion with Ben Arfa and Tiote? What inside info do you have Leazes that says he wont continue this investment?

and perch, and a few freebies.......you get what you pay for in this game CT. How many times does this need to be said, if buying proven quality players is not the way to get success, you better have a word with every successful club there has ever been.

You are bound to find one or two successes, that goes without saying, but more of them fall by the wayside and eventually your good players sense that they are playing for a team going nowhere.

He won't spend the money to make the club a force, but it depends on what your ambition is for the club and how good you think it should be what your views are on that.

My mate said yesterday we have a decent first 11 and he is right, but most teams have a decent first 11, and most teams don't get to play their first 11 so having players injured and suspended is no excuse, you have to cater for this, its a squad game and you need 15 or 16 players.

My ambition is a realistic steady recovery from what has been a disasterous few years at the club.

I consider 7th in the league so far, in our first season back, a good start.

I consider not selling our best players a good start.

I consider tying down talent on decent contracts a good start.

I consider getting people in place to find new talent a good start.

I even consider replacing a manager who you dont think cuts it, a good start.

And I consider that we have a team capable of playing exciting attacking football, a good start.

I am very happy for this steady recovery to continue where as you only want a big cheque book and a gamble on success.

Loads of clubs have thrown millions around and are in a much worse position than us. How much did o'neill waste at Villa, Bruce at Sunderland?

To be honest, Im proud of our club. We have our dignity back and are on the March again.

Viva la resistance.

how much has Alex Ferguson "wasted" ?

Btw look at the league table, the mackems are above us, and will finish above us.

I think Martin O'Neill is overrated and always have done.

Nobody saying spending guarantees success, but taking a shot at a goal doesn't guarantee you score either.

I'm talking about the long term implications of existing on a shoestring and not investing in footballers that the other top clubs want. It means you will never challenge them. Survival in the top league may be good enough for you but this is the 3rd biggest and best supported club in the country, with the potential to be 2nd. You should be aiming to capitalise on that.

You have a point, although every manager including ferguson has dropped a few bollocks in their time, still I like the idea of scouring europe/the world (if you believe the club) looking for young talent, securing them on long term deals for peanuts and then develop them, having said that, I get the impression our facilities aren't as good as some of the bigger clubs which is a shame

I do still firmly believe that we should be buying proven players (I dont mean spending 25 million on a single player) we should be looking at the problem positions and then going out and improving on the person in that position (its not hard to buy better than anyone at right back, smith or any of the strikers)

Just a point to Chez, I haven't piped down since we're doing so well, I still think we've no chance of Europe, I think I've even said in this thread we're as likely to be relegated as we are to get into Europe, i.e. not likely at all.

Regards to the noise levels, I didn't hear a lot of Spurs fans chanting and I was watching it on tv Danny, like you. I honestly think it's because you'll hear a familiar chant and assume it's from your fans. (This is true of myself as well) However, I know I didn't hear your slowed down version of "Go marching in" which is as close you get to an anthem. I didn't hear "Cahm on yew Spuws" or anything. Not saying you definitely didn't chant, but I didn't hear you on tv, Stevie and the others didn't hear you at the ground... so what's your reasoning for that? We're deluded? Or simply that you away fans aren't as vocal as you purport?

Aye, like you can tell anything meaningful about the noise level from a stream. :(

I've been to all the home matches this season and can categorically say you lot were the worst we've seen (or not heard from), despite the fact you turned up in large numbers (for which you deserve some credit, although it was helped by being a 3pm Saturday kick off). I didn't hear anything from you until the equaliser in fact. If you reckon you made a decent noise, and we didn't, I don't believe you were there (as the stream comment would indicate).

P.S. I agreed with Harry and thought you probably deserved a point. Honest enough for you?

Sad twats a number of Newcastle FC fans singing "We are the coupon busters". For fuck sake cant yous think of something better to sing.

Fuck me, you're thick aren't you. :(

(and a liar)

Sad twats a number of Newcastle FC fans singing "We are the coupon busters". For fuck sake cant yous think of something better to sing.

and where did you glean that priceless pearl of information from micky baby? :(

Hearts were the big coupon busters if you ask me....well they fucked me up anyhow :icon_lol:

and where did you glean that priceless pearl of information from micky baby?

Some lad said on facebook, he is a Spurs fan and was at the game. He said a number of geordies with no shirts on were singing "We are the coupon busters". Ask anyone who was at the game you could hear it on match of the day.

Hearts were the big coupon busters if you ask me....well they fucked me up anyhow

I done a £10 treble Hearts Spurs and Liverpool it was down by half 2.

Hows the ankle?

okay now got me plaster of on Thursday

and where did you glean that priceless pearl of information from micky baby?

Some lad said on facebook, he is a Spurs fan and was at the game. He said a number of geordies with no shirts on were singing "We are the coupon busters". Ask anyone who was at the game you could hear it on match of the day.

Hearts were the big coupon busters if you ask me....well they fucked me up anyhow

I done a £10 treble Hearts Spurs and Liverpool it was down by half 2.

Hows the ankle?

okay now got me plaster of on Thursday

He's lying.

No you couldn't.

Good.

And I still don't believe anything you say.