Dr Gloom

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1874505508629381498126n.jpg

Reminds me of someone?????? It will come. <_<

Rimmer, Gordon Brittas, etc :blush:

From the nose down he's got a jasper carrot thing going on and there's definitely bits of John Major in there but theres someone else that is virtually identical...think think think!

penfold.jpg

Pipe down uncle John, just cos I used to be fat. :D

StoneColdStephenIreland do you often go to away games? Are you the fella who spent £600 in the strippers on your 21st?

I'm sure I recognise you!

StoneColdStephenIreland do you often go to away games? Are you the fella who spent £600 in the strippers on your 21st?

Nar i've only just started going to a few over these past couple seasons, due to money being tight etc Plus I'm only a little bairn at 19

But who the hell spends £600 on strippers?

You probably recognise is from being an absolute mental bastard at games tbh :)

Nar i've only just started going to a few over these past couple seasons, due to money being tight etc Plus I'm only a little bairn at 19

But who the hell spends £600 on strippers?

You probably recognise is from being an absolute mental bastard at games tbh :)

;)

There are some really good ones on the market - take the wallpaper off in a jiffy (so the wife tells me anyway).

• 4 months later...

Think its about time some of our newer members and our Oz cousins participated in this thread. Must be at least a good 20 or 30 new members of late.

Get them up lads and lasses. (Ideally holding a blank sheet of paper for future Stevie investigations)