Andy Gray sacked by Sky over sexism row

Monroe Transfer

"Do me a favour love" lol

:(

:icon_lol:

As it's in response to comments about sexism you could argue that it's tongue in cheek (a bit like one of my favourite jokes: How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb? Two, one to change it and one to suck my cock.)

But as it's Keys and Grey then not, the pair of fucking twats.

Asked to comment on Messi's latest incredible impression on the world of football, Gray could only grumble bitterly "I'd like to see him do it at Portsmouth on cold Wednesday night". The fucking pillock. :D

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you were all thinking the same like.

It doesn't help when you have people like Karen Brady writing blogs about sexism every two seconds. Hell, didn't she say that she slept her way to where she is?

i dont see what the problem is with women linesmen i mean seriously what were thease two thinking coming out with stupid comments about womenkind saying they dont know the offside rule end of the day if both sexs are trained in football to know thease rules then there shouldnt be a problem

Where to start?

Personally I don't think women have any place in the men's game, there should be clear segregation between men's football and women's football... that's my own opinion though and I know it's likely unpopular with some, as well as touching on a much bigger subject of the classic divide of the sexes. I don't like Gray, not bothered about Keys but while I'm not offended by their remarks they should have known better. People do like to over-react to a bit of 'controversy', I'd still like to see Rodney Marsh and Ron Atkinson available for tv appearances to do with football.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
did Karren Brady used to be a model in adult moving pictures?

Doubt it you have to vaguely attractive. She's got a bigger jaw than Richard Kiel.

i dont see what the problem is with women linesmen i mean seriously what were thease two thinking coming out with stupid comments about womenkind saying they dont know the offside rule end of the day if both sexs are trained in football to know thease rules then there shouldnt be a problem

Where to start?

deadman2.png

Where to start?

deadman2.png

Blocked by an ugly cunt, the shame

Neither got the balls to put a picture up themselves and I do allright, as others who've met me and my catalogue of conquests can confirm. :(

Edited by The Fish