Toontastic 1997

Christmas Tree

Do you have an alarm that goes off when N-O is mentioned on here Gejon?

I dont come on here much and even I have noticed.

I worry for N-O if it is looked down on by members of TT

Speaking of gommels....

It amuses me to see a Schmendrick like you playing the Toches Lelar with an Alter Trombenik like Leazes.

Seriously , why post such bobkes? Only a beheyme like you would come here and play the Oysshteler.

Just because your team leader has you sussed as nebbish and full of dreck.

Ekh! Gey plats!

ah, you speak Yiddish :lol:

Maybe he wants to learn something, why don't you give it a go :huh:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can all make stuff up Leazes, I know you are bitter but you should learn to get over things.

I don't know why I am arguing, everyone knows you just make stuff up all the time to fit in with your argument. You have been doing it for as long as you have been posting :lol:

everything I said has happened, and some people have admitted it.

FWIW, I wouldn't bother posting what I used to post if they let me back on anyway, as people have said, arguing with a load of spotty 10 year olds from Singapore is a waste of time.

Come out,come out !

You'll feel better

:huh:

Told you before, you're asking the wrong man :angry:

Still defending your little friends then ? Ah, bless

Sorry :lol:

Was toontastic around in 97? I think I started posting on some forum linked through .cock but no-one seems to remember that. I went on holiday and it suddenly wasn't there anymore. I emailed Tanzo and got linked to toonchat/toontastic (I think it had a cartoony banner) and the rest is history :angry:

Scary where the years have gone mind, I didnt have the internet untill 2001. I wonder how life would be now without the net.

Is there anything left of the 2000 versions? Would hate to see me being like Kevin :huh: I remember when Swindon Mag used to make me think spamming was funny :(

Sorry :lol:

Was toontastic around in 97? I think I started posting on some forum linked through .cock but no-one seems to remember that. I went on holiday and it suddenly wasn't there anymore. I emailed Tanzo and got linked to toonchat/toontastic (I think it had a cartoony banner) and the rest is history :angry:

Scary where the years have gone mind, I didnt have the internet untill 2001. I wonder how life would be now without the net.

Is there anything left of the 2000 versions? Would hate to see me being like Kevin :huh: I remember when Swindon Mag used to make me think spamming was funny :rolleyes:

I have no idea, it was bad enough reading this boards first threads earlier today! :(

Speaking of gommels....

It amuses me to see a Schmendrick like you playing the Toches Lelar with an Alter Trombenik like Leazes.

Seriously , why post such bobkes? Only a beheyme like you would come here and play the Oysshteler.

Ekh! Gey plats!

Maybe he wants to learn something, why don't you give it a go :huh:

Danny wants your schmuck!

Get together, you can kvetch away to each other, as you kibitz away in another legendary megillah.

The fact that new members get a hard time on here acts as a quality filter. If you come across as being even slightly off the pace, you have to put up with gentle mocking / sneering derision / downright rudeness until you prove your worth.

It's like hazing, you have to put up with it if you want to come out the other side and be accepted :lol:

The fact that new members get a hard time on here acts as a quality filter. If you come across as being even slightly off the pace, you have to put up with gentle mocking / sneering derision / downright rudeness until you prove your worth.

It's like hazing, you have to put up with it if you want to come out the other side and be accepted :lol:

That's why I got in early :huh:

Speaking of gommels....

Ekh! Gey plats!

Maybe he wants to learn something, why don't you give it a go :angry:

Danny wants your schmuck!

Get together, you can kvetch away to each other, as you kibitz away in another legendary megillah.

has your mate been giving away his techniques to you :huh:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Gejon, what is all the 'BEEP BEEP' ing about? :angry:

This....which was a fair point.

This kid Gejon could be 6 miles from the South Pole, and he'd get an alarm WEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP WARNING NEWCASTLE ONLINE BEING ABUSED WEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP WARNING NEWCASTLE ONLINE BEING ABUSED

...and it's good to see the batteries are still working.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP and all that but there is some crap in this thread.

To suggest this place is always getting slagged off on Newcastle-Online is absolutely ludicrous and the hypocrisy is dumbfounding :lol:

I have been on Newcastle forums since about 2000 and this or one of it's incarnations will have been one of the first forums I have ever used but I use both now just as much (the shame of it all! etc..). I was an admin just before the merger with Craig, Gol etc.. but couldn't be arsed with it anymore on N-O a long time ago. This is my "home" despite being told on occasion to "fuck off back to N-O" by some who registered here after I did.

N-O is actually a very good forum, yes you do get a few knobheads but some people seem completed oblivious to the fact there is a fair share on here. Also it isn't full of kids, I could probably quite easily list off a load very good posters on there who aren't 14 or from Mongolia, a number of them are the better posters on here.

There are foreign posters but I don't see the issue there, apart from overzealous pride, a lot of them add a lot of quality and an outsiders opinion which is good to have. One in particular (Village Idiot) has an incredible knowledge of football, probably the most knowledgable football fan I have ever come across and really knows random stuff that he really shouldn't.

Some times the football forum does do my head in and I just stay away, that's unfortunately what happens when the forum gets really busy but generally it is a good read/debate and the admin (the Nazis they are) do make an effort to get rid of the shit/get threads back on topic.

Anyway BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP :huh:

Last time I had a look on there someone was abusing this board, and as for Village Idiot I've forgotten more about football in the last fortnight than that cunt knows.

Gejon, what is all the 'BEEP BEEP' ing about? :(

This....which was a fair point.

This kid Gejon could be 6 miles from the South Pole, and he'd get an alarm WEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP WARNING NEWCASTLE ONLINE BEING ABUSED WEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP WARNING NEWCASTLE ONLINE BEING ABUSED

...and it's good to see the batteries are still working.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP and all that but there is some crap in this thread.

To suggest this place is always getting slagged off on Newcastle-Online is absolutely ludicrous and the hypocrisy is dumbfounding :lol:

I have been on Newcastle forums since about 2000 and this or one of it's incarnations will have been one of the first forums I have ever used but I use both now just as much (the shame of it all! etc..). I was an admin just before the merger with Craig, Gol etc.. but couldn't be arsed with it anymore on N-O a long time ago. This is my "home" despite being told on occasion to "fuck off back to N-O" by some who registered here after I did.

N-O is actually a very good forum, yes you do get a few knobheads but some people seem completed oblivious to the fact there is a fair share on here. Also it isn't full of kids, I could probably quite easily list off a load very good posters on there who aren't 14 or from Mongolia, a number of them are the better posters on here.

There are foreign posters but I don't see the issue there, apart from overzealous pride, a lot of them add a lot of quality and an outsiders opinion which is good to have. One in particular (Village Idiot) has an incredible knowledge of football, probably the most knowledgable football fan I have ever come across and really knows random stuff that he really shouldn't.

Some times the football forum does do my head in and I just stay away, that's unfortunately what happens when the forum gets really busy but generally it is a good read/debate and the admin (the Nazis they are) do make an effort to get rid of the shit/get threads back on topic.

Anyway BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP :huh:

Last time I had a look on there someone was abusing this board, and as for Village Idiot I've forgotten more about football in the last fortnight than that cunt knows.

I knew that would get to you, he seems more knowledgeable, no offence you know your stuff but that's my opinion.

It's a bit ironic that I am the one obsessed but it's only people slagging the place off that starts the arguments, think about it.... :angry:

Gejon takes a bit of an unwarranted slating tbf.

Everyone was a militant in the early days of the board wars as you basically picked a side and justified why you'd done so and had a good go at each other for taking the opposite path. From a personal point of view I think N-O looked daft during board wars principally (nay solely) because you had HTT going off his nut over here ever five minutes because his watered down commercial vision for the brand had gone up in smoke. However the reality will have been that we will have looked like twats to them too though, if you were one of those who shared HTT's vision. That's not an apology btw-because I didn't enjoy HTT's vision-it's just an acknowledgment we all acted in a way which doesnt apply any more because we've both settled into our own distinct and happier existences. Which brings me back to Gejon, cos although he takes a lot of flak on here for N-O (and his early modship), he can laugh at himself at the end of the day and his 'defence' of N-O is a lot more moderate and less obsessive than is made out. He's always posted here traditionally anyway.

Gejon takes a bit of an unwarranted slating tbf.

Everyone was a militant in the early days of the board wars as you basically picked a side and justified why you'd done so and had a good go at each other for taking the opposite path. From a personal point of view I think N-O looked daft during board wars principally (nay solely) because you had HTT going off his nut over here ever five minutes because his watered down commercial vision for the brand had gone up in smoke. However the reality will have been that we will have looked like twats to them too though, if you were one of those who shared HTT's vision. That's not an apology btw-because I didn't enjoy HTT's vision-it's just an acknowledgment we all acted in a way which doesnt apply any more because we've both settled into our own distinct and happier existences. Which brings me back to Gejon, cos although he takes a lot of flak on here for N-O (and his early modship), he can laugh at himself at the end of the day and his 'defence' of N-O is a lot more moderate and less obsessive than is made out. He's always posted here traditionally anyway.

Cheers :huh:

I just find the hold "board wars" a bit sad and try to avoid it but as I use both forums just as much and I can't keep my mouth shut (fingers away from the keyboard or whatever) I will call someone out if I think they are chatting a load of shit.

This is why I often get into "debates" with Leazes :lol:

Anyway this is a bit sad now and should have been a really good thread about "the old days" which were pretty fucking funny.

Whatever happened to Mags??

Look, the fact Mags is a female is totally consequential. Perhaps.

I'm pretty sure she disappeared up her own arse.

You silver tongued bastard. :lol:

What is it with you and the lasses on here Gemmill? Bit harsh to them aren't you? You can't have been rejected by all of them?

Whatever happened to Mags??

Look, the fact Mags is a female is totally consequential. Perhaps.

I'm pretty sure she disappeared up her own arse.

You silver tongued bastard. :lol:

What is it with you and the lasses on here Gemmill? Bit harsh to them aren't you? You can't have been rejected by all of them?

To be fair, Lou was annoying and Mags thought she was the business and hated being called on it. That's the only two I've genuinely had no time for. The rest are spot on.