Liverpool bid £35 million+ for Carroll

DesperateDannyB

Carroll never wanted to leave, he was forced out. A friend of mine is mates with his cousin, and Carroll told him he "begged" Ashley not to cash in on him.

Makes fuck all sense. If he doesnt want to go he has a contract which has to be upheld. Did the cousin say anything about his agent "insisting" on him listening to Liverpool's offer?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Carroll never wanted to leave it's a sideways step at best, he's so fuckin thick he'll wake up tomorrow and think what the fuck is going on, what have I done, he's such a fuck up he's on my msn, I swear this is true, he pm'd me and asked me to get him a facebook code number off my phone cos he fuckin had lost his, on my life that is true he's a fuckin charva nobhead, he didn't want to leave, he'll be like a fish out of water. We wake up in the morning, we WILL stay up, but it sums this fuckin club up that there's never been a contingency plan for this, I'd have been delighted with Charlie but what a fuckin swizz, no cunt would accept a bid of £11.5m for their best player when they are threatened with relegation like Wigan are, when there's £50m at stake if they were relegated. Blackpool, the smallest club ever in Premiership history have knocked back 12s for the same reasons, if they can any cunt else can!?!? The fact is am sure yous have mentioned it the neet without looking, FUCKIN SMOKESCREEN, "ah whey at least we've had a gan", I hope no one is fooled. I'm all for this transfer fee on face value, this scummy propaganda, it could get even worse. I seriously think David Craig is on the pay roll, with his obsessive fuckin pish about how they've insisted we'll be big players in the summer.

Patently bollocks. While I'm not defending the move there is no denying that Liverpool are a bigger club than us. And a club who will be ahead of us for many years to come.

You live in Ireland, you are Irish, you will die in Ireland, you are not English, you are not geordie, you never will be, you will never live in England, and you will never live Newcastle or Liverpool. Your Irish roots emphasise your view on football without doubt you will class Rangers and Celtic as big clubs, however nufc.com sum it up.

The Reds currently occupy a smaller ground than us and are watched by smaller average crowds. Big club, my arse, as a well-known Scouser might say. Perhaps they just have more ambitious owners, who did due diligence...

Spot on.

You are a mug and I would like you to pipe down in your Belfast home.

I spend more time in England than I do in Ireland, not that it's relevant right now. The point I was making was a simple one and that is that Liverpool are a much bigger club than us and are showing ambition, I haven't even tried to justify Carroll's decision anywhere on here.

No Liverpool have better owners than us, end of story, fuck off with your bigger club bollocks, they are bigger on history, read what nufc.com say though, they are bigger mainly cos they have better owners, Newcastle United for some rich invester are like finding a diamond mine the size of Russia, all your Liverpool are bigger bollocks FUCK OFF, said like a jock/Irish fuckin cock sizin cunt like the OF fans. The bricks and mortar of both clubs should dictate we can at least be the size of them, as nufc.com point out. Fuckin trust an OOT to point out they are a bigger club on a night like tonight.

And trust you to bring it up tonight.

I'm not saying that with a mega-generous investor we couldn't be as big as them. But five European Cups, 18 league titles and 7 FA Cups says that we're not yet there.

Tbh it's not even worth debating, come back when you're not quite so tired and emotional.

You brought it up not me, but the bricks and mortar of both clubs aren't dissimilar, if they went as unloved as what we have been for the length of time we have been they'd be a shadow of us. They are a bigger club than us course they are, but in modern football we should have everything to compete with everyone but Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd, but we don't cos we have no one at the helm prepared to do what they have done today. I'm sorry about the Irish pish, but you spoke like a stereotypical media whore. We could be as big as them.

Carroll never wanted to leave, he was forced out. A friend of mine is mates with his cousin, and Carroll told him he "begged" Ashley not to cash in on him.

Makes fuck all sense. If he doesnt want to go he has a contract which has to be upheld. Did the cousin say anything about his agent "insisting" on him listening to Liverpool's offer?

what would you do?

I have difficulty believing that one as he doesn't seem too heartbroken in that photo on SSN (granted, that may be an older photo)... I am interested to see what his reactions will be after he scores two past us in April when we go to Anfield.

what would you do?

I'd have pretended to sell him to Liverpool and then when they sold Torres to Chelsea, phoned up NESV (mortal obviously) and gone 'WAHHHHH' and hoyed the phone down.

What about you?

Even assuming that it's true. Why would Carroll beg? All he has to say is that he isn't interested and he's not moving. Is Ashley now Tony Soprano?

I was wondering about that actually. I mean Carroll signed a new deal last October didn't he? If he had said 'no' then surely that would be the end of it, it's not like he'd have been chucked in the reserves because as a club we'd have tried to keep his appeal to potential buyers come the summer. I don't know, he didn't look exactly upset in the pics of him arriving at Liverpool tbh. I'd think it's more likely Ashley wanted the money and so did Carroll, they're probably both as bad as each other when it comes to shitting on the fans - in the cold light of day unless you're already on a tidy wedge you're not going to turn down a pay rise of the sort I suspect Carroll's going to be getting at Liverpool.

Carroll never wanted to leave it's a sideways step at best, he's so fuckin thick he'll wake up tomorrow and think what the fuck is going on, what have I done, he's such a fuck up he's on my msn, I swear this is true, he pm'd me and asked me to get him a facebook code number off my phone cos he fuckin had lost his, on my life that is true he's a fuckin charva nobhead, he didn't want to leave, he'll be like a fish out of water. We wake up in the morning, we WILL stay up, but it sums this fuckin club up that there's never been a contingency plan for this, I'd have been delighted with Charlie but what a fuckin swizz, no cunt would accept a bid of £11.5m for their best player when they are threatened with relegation like Wigan are, when there's £50m at stake if they were relegated. Blackpool, the smallest club ever in Premiership history have knocked back 12s for the same reasons, if they can any cunt else can!?!? The fact is am sure yous have mentioned it the neet without looking, FUCKIN SMOKESCREEN, "ah whey at least we've had a gan", I hope no one is fooled. I'm all for this transfer fee on face value, this scummy propaganda, it could get even worse. I seriously think David Craig is on the pay roll, with his obsessive fuckin pish about how they've insisted we'll be big players in the summer.

Patently bollocks. While I'm not defending the move there is no denying that Liverpool are a bigger club than us. And a club who will be ahead of us for many years to come.

You live in Ireland, you are Irish, you will die in Ireland, you are not English, you are not geordie, you never will be, you will never live in England, and you will never live Newcastle or Liverpool. Your Irish roots emphasise your view on football without doubt you will class Rangers and Celtic as big clubs, however nufc.com sum it up.

The Reds currently occupy a smaller ground than us and are watched by smaller average crowds. Big club, my arse, as a well-known Scouser might say. Perhaps they just have more ambitious owners, who did due diligence...

Spot on.

You are a mug and I would like you to pipe down in your Belfast home.

I spend more time in England than I do in Ireland, not that it's relevant right now. The point I was making was a simple one and that is that Liverpool are a much bigger club than us and are showing ambition, I haven't even tried to justify Carroll's decision anywhere on here.

No Liverpool have better owners than us, end of story, fuck off with your bigger club bollocks, they are bigger on history, read what nufc.com say though, they are bigger mainly cos they have better owners, Newcastle United for some rich invester are like finding a diamond mine the size of Russia, all your Liverpool are bigger bollocks FUCK OFF, said like a jock/Irish fuckin cock sizin cunt like the OF fans. The bricks and mortar of both clubs should dictate we can at least be the size of them, as nufc.com point out. Fuckin trust an OOT to point out they are a bigger club on a night like tonight.

And trust you to bring it up tonight.

I'm not saying that with a mega-generous investor we couldn't be as big as them. But five European Cups, 18 league titles and 7 FA Cups says that we're not yet there.

Tbh it's not even worth debating, come back when you're not quite so tired and emotional.

You brought it up not me, but the bricks and mortar of both clubs aren't dissimilar, if they went as unloved as what we have been for the length of time we have been they'd be a shadow of us. They are a bigger club than us course they are, but in modern football we should have everything to compete with everyone but Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd, but we don't cos we have no one at the helm prepared to do what they have done today. I'm sorry about the Irish pish, but you spoke like a stereotypical media whore. We could be as big as them.

I never once said that we couldn't, I pointed out that we currently aren't are can't be until Ashley goes. They've been very fucking lucky with the owners they've had over the years, we've had one decent owner in the entire I've been alive.

Edited by ewerk

Some right fucking cunts on here these days, mods not doing their jobs properly :lol:

All I know is, and it is a fact, AC didnt want to go. He was pushed out the door. But put your self in his position 22 year old who will more than treble his wages in one day and pocket about £5m. Money talks and Ashley and Liverpool have proved that today. Todays football is not about loyalty anymore, its about money, its about who has got the biggest house and the nicest car and lasses. Footballers are not footballers anymore, they are celebs.

At the end of the day I can understand why people are complaining, we have lost our best player and have no replacement coming in, but look on the bright side, would we have ever got that much for any other player? He is an unproven young lad, 91 games under his belt if am not mistaken. £35m I doubt anyone would turn an offer like that down.

Even assuming that it's true. Why would Carroll beg? All he has to say is that he isn't interested and he's not moving. Is Ashley now Tony Soprano?

I was wondering about that actually. I mean Carroll signed a new deal last October didn't he? If he had said 'no' then surely that would be the end of it, it's not like he'd have been chucked in the reserves because as a club we'd have tried to keep his appeal to potential buyers come the summer. I don't know, he didn't look exactly upset in the pics of him arriving at Liverpool tbh. I'd think it's more likely Ashley wanted the money and so did Carroll, they're probably both as bad as each other when it comes to shitting on the fans - in the cold light of day unless you're already on a tidy wedge you're not going to turn down a pay rise of the sort I suspect Carroll's going to be getting at Liverpool.

the new deal in october put his price up -that is all

I believe you Bawan, you were the only cunt on this board not even 2 years ago who stood his corner when we all said he'd be at Swindon by the age of 23, I believe you 100%, and you get Irish mugs on here saying he's went cos they're a "bigger club".

You get 'um everywhere, Stevie. I apologise on their behalf. :lol:

Some right fucking cunts on here these days, mods not doing their jobs properly :lol:

All I know is, and it is a fact, AC didnt want to go. He was pushed out the door. But put your self in his position 22 year old who will more than treble his wages in one day and pocket about £5m. Money talks and Ashley and Liverpool have proved that today. Todays football is not about loyalty anymore, its about money, its about who has got the biggest house and the nicest car and lasses. Footballers are not footballers anymore, they are celebs.

At the end of the day I can understand why people are complaining, we have lost our best player and have no replacement coming in, but look on the bright side, would we have ever got that much for any other player? He is an unproven young lad, 91 games under his belt if am not mistaken. £35m I doubt anyone would turn an offer like that down.

Not having a pop at you Bawan but none of what you have posted supports the bit in bold.

The best and to the point post I've read since this all kicked off.

Not having a pop at you Bawan but none of what you have posted supports the bit in bold.

Like I said later in that post, Money talks and money clearly won Carroll over at the end. The clubs fault in all ways, if they kept to their word, which these cunts in charge here dont, Carroll would have been a Newcastle United player to atleast the end of the season. If a club comes out and says repeatedly, the player is not for sale, then they decide to accept an offer for him they are indicating to the player that he is unwanted at the club and the money is much more preferred.

Some might say he should have stayed. Mike Ashley wanted him to go; Pardew didnt, the fans didnt, the players didnt. Why not honour the contract? I just hope the truth comes out.

On a side note, fancy being hated within your home town so much that you'll struggle to return there from that point onwards without getting grief should you decide to go out of an evening... knowing you're despised by people you grew up around who you'd have been able to class as friends... don't think I'd want to do that...

... well, not without getting a hefty amount of cash to compensate :lol:

On a side note, fancy being hated within your home town so much that you'll struggle to return there from that point onwards without getting grief should you decide to go out of an evening... knowing you're despised by people you grew up around who you'd have been able to class as friends... don't think I'd want to do that...

Beardsley Waddle and Gazza all went in much the same circumstances. A bit of initial anger soon blows over

Some might say he should have stayed. Mike Ashley wanted him to go; Pardew didnt, the fans didnt, the players didnt. Why not honour the contract? I just hope the truth comes out.

Pardew didnt have a say in it!

But the rest is spot on, I hope the truth does come out and hes got the balls to come out to the press and say it.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ashley gave him a bit of money to keep his mouth shut.

I doubt he's thought that far ahead. He probably doesn't think further than the end of his cock actually.