Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Aye Koeman should have won it imo. They were a lot of peoples pick to go down during the summer and he had them as high as 2nd for a canny while tbh. He's done an amazing job. I agree with the posts about Monk too btw, just think Koeman deserved it a little more. They both deserved it over Mourinho mind, Chelsea were favorites all season and Man City didn't push them very hard.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside, I think Koeman had something like a 1 in 3 success ratio from free kicks that were attempts on goal.

The FA are just as complicit as FIFA now IMO. They've had ample opportunity to pull out and have failed to do so. They know exactly what's going on.

That stat about 60-odd people dying per game played at the World Cup is fucking minging. I agree though, the fact that no country has pulled out of this tournament is a real indictment on the "football family".

http://playfairqatar.org.uk/#section-awful-truths

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/may/20/slave-deaths-qatar-world-cup-2022-fifa

The time has come for me to write Greg Dyke a letter. Expect England to pull out of the World Cup soon.

It's sickening tbh, I know it's not going to matter but I wont be watching that world cup when it inevitably happens. The European FA's should have pulled out by now, it's disgusting that they're basically just falling into line and I agree with Rayvin that this makes them as complicit as Blatter and the other horrible cunts in charge.

Agreed - if they got trending on twitter it might make a difference. This isn't how it should happen though, it shouldn't be down to corporate pressure that FIFA and the FA pull the plug on this shit, it should be a decision taken as a group of human beings.

It's utterly appalling.