Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Generic small time football blather thread

Have you seen her though? Fantastic looking girl. Amazing.

EDIT: Actually, not as good looking as I seem to remember. Called Zahia Dehar, got a cracking body, dodgey chin though.

Edited by StevenL

Not that surprising to hear Ribery implicated in something like this. I'm sure when he leaves the pitch they have a team of people on hand to re-cage him.

Pompey days from liquidation....Chainrai withdraws his offer...the administrators gave all the parachute money to Kanu,Liam Lawrence and Greg Halford :glare:

http://www.telegraph...o-buy-club.html

Police are investigating an incident at the Plymouth v Portsmouth game where a £1 coin was thrown onto the pitch. They are not sure if it was hooliganism or a takeover bid.......

Doesnt surprise me. I read a week ago or so that he was having something fitted to restart his heart of it stops again. While canny, if his heart is in that shape I can't see playing football too wise. I have no idea why it stopped in the first place or odds of happening again, but fitting that device suggests likely?

Doesnt surprise me. I read a week ago or so that he was having something fitted to restart his heart of it stops again. While canny, if his heart is in that shape I can't see playing football too wise. I have no idea why it stopped in the first place or odds of happening again, but fitting that device suggests likely?

Worked for this crazy bastard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOVNPLoHRME

It's a brave decision and obviously the correct one if he's been advised by professionals. It would have been easy to get swept away in the romance of making a comeback.

Don't forget that if you've got a Sky Sports subscription, you can still get ESPN free for 3 months with no obligation to continue past then.

I activated it myself just in time for the match yesterday. Got Chelsea next Saturday on there too plus if we make it to the Europa League group stage we'll be on there for those too (for the ones ITV aren't showing at least). Fancy watching some Ligue 1 and Serie A on there myself too.

This is a good read about Michael Owen:

http://www.guardian....-premier-league

EDIT: Also just read the first comment on this page: 'A fare dodger on an open top bus ride,as he was so memorably described by Manchester United fans after "earning" a championship medal in 2010-2011.'

d

Never heard that before, but pretty much sums him up that like.

Edited by ADP

This is a good read about Michael Owen:

http://www.guardian....-premier-league

EDIT: Also just read the first comment on this page: 'A fare dodger on an open top bus ride,as he was so memorably described by Manchester United fans after "earning" a championship medal in 2010-2011.'

d

Never heard that before, but pretty much sums him up that like.

Owen has not started a league match since a goalless draw against Sunderland on 2 October 2010. He was substituted at half-time without having a shot. In fact, Owen made only one pass in the final third of the pitch, and that was a five‑yard pass backwards.

Jesus, that angers me

Is Jason Roberts the football media's new token black guy?

I don't mind the guy but he seems to have been everywhere over the last 8 months.

I don't mind the guy but he seems to have been everywhere over the last 8 months.

He's part of the PFAs anti racism campaign

I like the guy, definitely carving out a media career for himself.