Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal - Saturday 5th February K/O - 3:00pm

Flair

The name and avatar you have chosen are to do with wearside the area and a man who lives there.

Unfortunately i do not live there so quite frankly the effort has failed.

unlucky.

Shame I can see your IP address, eh? :razz:

Besides you're evidently a Mackem and a pathetic one at that so it suits you down to the ground :(

I am a mackem with regards the the football club not the living area.

The name and avatar you have chosen are to do with wearside the area and a man who lives there.

unlucky.

Besides you're evidently a Mackem and a pathetic one at that so it suits you down to the ground :(

I am Jack. I see you are still having no luck catching me.

FYP

unlucky.

I'm a wanker

agreed

unlucky.

I'm a wanker

Remember Preston 75?

FYP

:lol:

Edited by @yourservice

Did anybody see lambsarse face when the camera cutt to him on match of the day, he looked a very worried man. Perhaps he was even trembling

You'd be trembling too if you had the co-pilot of the Millenium Falcon sitting next to you! :razz:

Then again, perhaps he'd spotted the gradual tearing down of a sports direct hoarding in the Gallowgate that increased with each Arsenal goal that went in.

Edited by MichaelNUFC

A pair of second-half self-destructions [today & against Spurs at the Emirates] which has cost them 5 points, has effectively nailed the coffin lid down upon Arsenal's title hopes. It leaves little to the imagination as to Wenger's interest in Cahill - they're in need a of no-nonsense centrehalf, desperately. Their foreign 'ball-playing' legion cannot close a game down, and play to a slightly more defensive tempo when a game's momentum fall's to the other side of the pendulum.

Unexpected point, and will take it gladly obviously.

Did anybody see lambsarse face when the camera cutt to him on match of the day, he looked a very worried man. Perhaps he was even trembling

I noticed his rough Mrs and her Del Boy coat

The poodle between Pimp Daddy and Chemical Dekka?

Same boiler?

newcastle-united-manager-chris-hughton-and-chairman-derek-llambias-watch-yesterday-s-announcement-at-shearer-s-bar-at-s-james-park-city-council-leader-846463636.jpg

Same boiler?

newcastle-united-manager-chris-hughton-and-chairman-derek-llambias-watch-yesterday-s-announcement-at-shearer-s-bar-at-s-james-park-city-council-leader-846463636.jpg

I like how the grey haired, bearded guy is wisely covering his gaze so as not to look upon this gorgon. :razz:

Edited by MichaelNUFC

weren't penalties, wasn't a freekick.

:razz: Stoke-ing fires of Rivalry?

Stokoe-ing, more like.

As Loyalmagpie's been outed as Unclean, time for a name change I'd say.

Any ideas?

"Sex with my sister"

"Queerside Jack"

We have a winner.... done! :(

love the new name :lol:

especially since i've already stated i'm not from wearside and don't even live in the north east so nice one

How can we believe you, it could be another hoax.

:lol:

Same boiler?

I like how the grey haired, bearded guy is wisely covering his gaze so as not to look upon this gorgon. :razz:

Look at her hands - she's just glassed him, I reckon.

Same boiler?

Look at her hands - she's just glassed him, I reckon.

Her

• eighties perm
  • fur coat
  • drinks pints

Him

• dark tinted glasses
  • "I have spies on your committee"/Blofeld delusions
  • Jumbo Screen

Classy people the Llambiases

Edited by MichaelNUFC