Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal - Saturday 5th February K/O - 3:00pm

Flair

as much as I don't like Pardew I enjoyed his celebration for the 4th as well.

I may have got this wrong but hasn't he got previous with Wenger? Pretty sure I saw a clip of the two of them having handbags at a West Ham / Arsenal match. Bet that makes it feel all the sweeter.

What a helmet Wenger is. His team have just shipped 4 goals in the last 26 minutes and he's focused on Barton and how he should have been sent off. Ringpiece.

Tiote's celebration is mint, and as much as I don't like Pardew I enjoyed his celebration for the 4th as well.

22 minutes :rolleyes: It was us that shipped 4 in 26. They were worse than us in that respect :(

Yeeeaahhh we are better than Arsenal . Sort of

Apparently Arsenal are playing a different sport where you get sent off for winning the ball from their players, as Barton did from Diaby. Apparently this unforgivable crime of tackling their players justifies aggressive and violent behavior, fucking arseholes of the highest order. Fantastic we turned them over at their place, I hope Wenger et al win nout. Man United, for all I dislike them, do not behave as badly as these cunts, in victory or defeat.

Good day for the players, bad news in the long run I fear though. Just another get out clause for Ashley/Pardew. Had we lost that 7-0 there would have been no hiding for the pair, now they get to claim we have a good enough squad again.

Fucking hell, they mount the greatest comeback in PL history and you still piss and moan and hope we'd lost 7-0.

What a fucking prick :(

What a helmet Wenger is. His team have just shipped 4 goals in the last 26 minutes and he's focused on Barton and how he should have been sent off. Ringpiece.

Tiote's celebration is mint, and as much as I don't like Pardew I enjoyed his celebration for the 4th as well.

22 minutes :rolleyes: It was us that shipped 4 in 26. They were worse than us in that respect :(

Yeeeaahhh we are better than Arsenal . Sort of

Head to head results would suggest there's no "sort of" about it :friends::icon_lol:

What a fucking game :(

That's what being a Newcastle fan is about. Not your tinpot trophies, not your megamoney signings, it's watching your team snatch victory (well, almost) from the jaws of defeat and vice versa. Our fans were immense today. Very few left up in Level 7 and the whole stadium was bouncing in the second half.

Tiote and Barton drove us in the second half. The sooner we can get those two together in the middle of the park the better.

I will eat my humble pie and take my comments about the team spirit being gone - back

I still can NOT stop smiling - just what an amazing game - what a strike from Tiote, just - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good day for the players, bad news in the long run I fear though. Just another get out clause for Ashley/Pardew. Had we lost that 7-0 there would have been no hiding for the pair, now they get to claim we have a good enough squad again.

Jesus wept and all that.

I know :( Let's lose every game then, that'll show 'em!

Seriously it's worth the £4 per month just to watch this Pardew interview, comical :(

I need to see pissed Alan :rolleyes:

To be fair he was brilliant in the BBC interview. Quite inspiring actually. Bizarre someone can come across so well on tele but sound like such a goon when you read his words in the newspaper.

I almost spent 150 quid on the train today to go to the match....have changed jobs this week so its all been a bit mad and I didnt bother in the end...dont know whether to be disgusted or delighted :(

I knew the game was on at the local Labour Club so went up there....but the winds blew the fuckin dish off the roof so have watched 2 games of rugby instead :friends:

One question for those who were there....was it better than Roy Aitken's debut? :rolleyes:

Just got back from the hospital after having treatment for bruises on the head caused by hitting the ceiling each time we scored.

Only comment to make is that I am better with my head than Best is. :(