well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very libellous as it can't proven, In fact If I was to use an example of libel to advise posters on what not to do this is the one I'd probably use.

Go mad on twitter but we have to stick to a code of practice - as you'll recall there's various boards been shut down - even temporarily - over stuff like this and without toontastic senior posters would literally go mad.

Cheers for the pm lads.

I think it was him I seen the other week, I'll keep my eyes peeled in case he makes another appearance

Nah, I doubt he'd be over there, he's from Montagu Estate, which is sort of right beside where the Rokeby pub used to be, before it was burned doon.

There's nee cat bumming, but for those of yous who haven't got the PM, I'd suggest Paul would love this top in appreciation of his main interest in life.

You either know this club or you don't.

yb_home_0809a.jpg

:lol:

Shall I say were they play Stevie?

:D no let them guess, it's your gag to be fair I just gave it a bit of cryptic mystique cos they're all going "what the fucks he on about now".

Ah, Young Boys of Brazil?

Young Boys of BERNE, and as I pointed out to Mr Fist, they play in the Wankdworf Stadium in Berne. Like really, that's where they play the wankdworf. YCNMIU. Put it in google. I'm gonna send him a 54" chest YB shirt, if I ever find out where he lives.

YoungBoysHSS0203.gif

Is this what The Wynner did to him?

Ah is it Wankdorf. Even so.

Canny stadium to be fair.

Wankdorf3.jpg

It's got to be a big pull for any player wanting to play in the Swiss league that stadium.