well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeazesLad
@georgesmithhh They're posting pictures off me on toontastic, I want 2 kno where I stand legally on this can I seww them in cort? Alls I wanted 2 do was talk football,dont think i'll be back

13 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to georgesmithhh

Paul no you can't "sue" us for linking to publicly available images that you put on the interwebs yourself =(

No but he can try and we don't need the hassle. I've removed the pictures - If you could refrain from posting more It would be much appreciated.

Put them back up man Tom, I just made that twitter comment up for the crack, but....all of the others are real.

I'm with Stevie on this, the posts should never have been amended. If it's personal info that has not been made publically available by the person himself then fair enough, but aren't these photos he's posted up at Twitter and other public facing sites?

At which point he can do whatever he likes, he's got fuck all legal (or moral, for that matter) ground.

Guest LeazesLad

WELL THIS pic sums it up for me. Interview on the dole written in the same type of handwriting I was doing when I was 6 on a notice board, if you're on the dole and all you do all week is watch fuckin cricket how the fuck you going to forget you have an interview? Secondly a can of Carling? Who drinks Carling and enjoys it, oh dear. THIRDLY, look at his calendar, what type of knacka has a sports direct calendar?!?!??!?!?!? All the calendars in the world and he has one of Ashley's. Fourthly what is a mid 40's man deein with a picture of Harry Potter above his bed.

The only redeeming feature is that signed 1984 original umbro toon shirt on the wall.

4sieyx.jpg

Edited by LeazesLad

About two pages ago I was gearing up to say "this thread has made my fucking night, cheers lads". Then it all went a bit :rolleyes:

I had the same when I suddenly got the unsettling feeling he might be a bit special. On balance though, I think he's probably just a bit of a twat.

WELL THIS pic sums it up for me. Interview on the dole written in the same type of handwriting I was doing when I was 6 on a notice board, if you're on the dole and all you do all week is watch fuckin cricket how the fuck you going to forget you have an interview? Secondly a can of Carling? Who drinks Carling and enjoys it, oh dear. THIRDLY, look at his calendar, what type of knacka has a sports direct calendar?!?!??!?!?!? All the calendars in the world and he has one of Ashley's. Fourthly what is a mid 40's man deein with a picture of Harry Potter above his bed.

The only redeeming feature is that signed 1984 original umbro toon shirt on the wall.

4sieyx.jpg

Are the 'signatures' Keegan and Terry Mac?

Guest LeazesLad
About two pages ago I was gearing up to say "this thread has made my fucking night, cheers lads". Then it all went a bit :rolleyes:

I had the same when I suddenly got the unsettling feeling he might be a bit special. On balance though, I think he's probably just a bit of a twat.

He'd be on spanner allowance if he was special, as it is that pic I put up proves he's just on the dole.

Guest LeazesLad

4sieyx.jpg

Aye looks like it. I still think it's funny he's got it hanging on the wall at that age. It's like me when I was a bairn I'd stick me match tickets on the wall for people to see.

Edited by LeazesLad

He'd be on spanner allowance if he was special, as it is that pic I put up proves he's just on the dole.

Aye that's what put me at my ease a bit, like.

I think there's something not quite right with him like.

4sieyx.jpg

Aye looks like it. I still think it's funny he's got it hanging on the wall at that age. It's like me when I was a bairn I'd stick me match tickets on the wall for people to see.

Thing is, as juvenile as it is (and massive too I imagine), it's the one thing about his life I envy. :rolleyes:

Great top that and the repro ones are 'wide of the mark'. I've still got that same jersey myself but as I was only 7 at the time it's nee use to me now, obviously.

Guest LeazesLad

4sieyx.jpg

Thing is, as juvenile as it is (and massive too I imagine), it's the one thing about his life I envy. :rolleyes:

Great top that and the repro ones are 'wide of the mark'. I've still got that same jersey myself but as I was only 7 at the time it's nee use to me now, obviously.

Couldn't agree more ;)

Paul if you're reading, I'll give you £100 for that top straight up offer, not taking the piss I WILL GIVE YOU A HUNDRED QUID. £100 or 24 cans of Carling you decide which is the best option for you.

Nah, people need to read the signs. 42 year old man with S Club 7 Box Sets, Harry Potter posters on his wall, Lives with his Mam, can't hold down a job etc.

Let's just hope he hasn't got mental health problems as some of the shite posted on here about him could lead to an unsavoury ending

Yeah he was acting a dick but a 30 man lynching and some of the personal abuse getting thrown about to do with his weight, being a paedo etc. is going to far.

The amount of time we all spend on here, none of us is in a position to be calling other people tbh

Nah, people need to read the signs. 42 year old man with S Club 7 Box Sets, Harry Potter posters on his wall, Lives with his Mam, can't hold down a job etc.

Let's just hope he hasn't got mental health problems as some of the shite posted on here about him could lead to an unsavoury ending

Yeah he was acting a dick but a 30 man lynching and some of the personal abuse getting thrown about to do with his weight, being a paedo etc. is going to far.

The amount of time we all spend on here, none of us is in a position to be calling other people tbh

If that is the case, it's more of an argument for him not having internet access at all tbf when you think about it. If whoever is 'responsible' for him can foresee he's going to go off on one with racial slurs (etc) at the drop of a hat, it's pretty clear he's going to cause misunderstanding and get a load of grief, from @Suraj182 if nobody else, that arguably wouldn't occur in real life situations where you can make allowances based on all of his faculties.

Guest LeazesLad

Bollocks to be honest the whole post. The majority of us post through the day when we're working here, if you notice like Alex who you pulled up the other day, he fucks off at 5 and that's it he doesn't post again till maybe 11 before bed, and I'm the same. The only time I post all day is the odd occasion I'm fucked out of my face on a Sunday afternoon hungover and not doing anything else. So it's hardly anything that suggests we have shit social lives or anything else, like I say most days you watch, the people who have been posting through the day fuck off at 5 or 6, because work is over, and this place can liven up a boring day.

Regarding 30 man lynch mob, he comes on here with all of his moral high ground bollocks and turns out to be a vile, abusive racist. Well I feel conned by his pleasant approach on here. At least be consistent like me, just be a cunt all the time rather than a part time one. Also if he had a mental health problem he'd be on spanner allowance rather than dole anyway. Everything about him screams WRONGUN, and you can look for reasons why all you like but it's like that and that's the way it is, check this out..

@Suraj182 fuck off u paki cunt u have lost

about 4 hours ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Suraj182

Indefensible on so, so many levels. He has the thought process to try and hurt someone else by means of his so called racial supremacy, all because of a game of cricket, you should be in no doubt about what this man is capable of.

Edited by LeazesLad

Bollocks to be honest the whole post. The majority of us post through the day when we're working here, if you notice like Alex who you pulled up the other day, he fucks off at 5 and that's it he doesn't post again till maybe 11 before bed, and I'm the same. The only time I post all day is the odd occasion I'm fucked out of my face on a Sunday afternoon hungover and not doing anything else. So it's hardly anything that suggests we have shit social lives or anything else, like I say most days you watch, the people who have been posting through the day fuck off at 5 or 6, because work is over, and this place can liven up a boring day.

Regarding 30 man lynch mob, he comes on here with all of his moral high ground bollocks and turns out to be a vile, abusive racist. Well I feel conned by his pleasant approach on here. At least be consistent like me, just be a cunt all the time rather than a part time one. Also if he had a mental health problem he'd be on spanner allowance rather than dole anyway. Everything about him screams WRONGUN, and you can look for reasons why all you like but it's like that and that's the way it is, check this out..

about 4 hours ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Suraj182

Indefensible on so, so many levels. He has the thought process to try and hurt someone else by means of his so called racial supremacy, all because of a game of cricket, you should be in no doubt about what this man is capable of.

Am shitting myself for laughing now J69 has diagnosed him.

Stevie man, it wasnt that long ago you were having weekly rants about Bradford, Yids and all Eastern Europeans being the most evil, backwards cunts the world has ever known. You also voted BNP if I'm not mistaken?

Of course Paul was out of order with that comment, but it wasnt said on here and Im not sure you are the best qualified to take the moral high ground

Fact is you are getting defensive cos you known you have gone too far. What turned out as a funny thread has ended up pretty painful reading tbh

It's becoming a bit too regular on here too. It seems every 2 months we are turning private detective, running peoples IPs, threatening to get them sacked at work, noseing through their twitter and facebook to get some good ammo.

If its not Paul its Kevin, If its not Kevin its Deadman etc. etc.

I think this thread should be locked for the sake of the forum

Edited by J69

Guest LeazesLad

Stevie man, it wasnt that long ago you were having weekly rants about Bradford, Yids and all Eastern Europeans being the most evil, backwards cunts the world has ever known. You also voted BNP if I'm not mistaken?

Of course Paul was out of order with that comment, but it wasnt said on here and Im not sure you are the best qualified to take the moral high ground

...and show me anything I said that was racist. I wouldn't dream of using childish racist insulting words to anyone, we all piss and shite the same, I'd say I have as much right as anyone to take the moral high ground. I didn't say Eastern Europeans were evil neither, I said you find plenty who are backward, but how that can be seen a racist is any cunts guess. It's like saying people who tell Irish jokes are racist.

The Angel of the North ( well, CLS) has spoken, thread closed.

...and show me anything I said that was racist. I wouldn't dream of using childish racist insulting words to anyone, we all piss and shite the same, I'd say I have as much right as anyone to take the moral high ground. I didn't say Eastern Europeans were evil neither, I said you find plenty who are backward, but how that can be seen a racist is any cunts guess. It's like saying people who tell Irish jokes are racist.

Im not getting into the semantics of it, you know fine well you didnt just say they were backward. Its not just you anyway, I dont want to get into a slanging match.

He's obviously got some developmental problems so lets just quit while we are still the right side of legal

Guest LeazesLad

Utterly pathetic posts from J69 tbh.

Turning detective, what reading his fuckin twitter. God knows what you're on about Kevin and Deadman for?