well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can see from your pictures Paul that you were instrumental in getting Steven Ireland to sign. Cheers.

This thread is officially tragic.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeazesLad

I'm reading this again, and fuck this "witch hunt" crack, it's a load of bollocks. The opening post he's almost scouse like in his victim like state, "don't like being called a cunt" a comment which anyone could see was tongue in cheek, and all this a matter of hours after he'd called someone else a cunt with a racial slur. Do one. This bloke deserves abuse, looking for reasons why he's a fuckin heed the baal is irrelevant.

I'm reading this again, and fuck this "witch hunt" crack, it's a load of bollocks. The opening post he's almost scouse like in his victim like state, "don't like being called a cunt" a comment which anyone could see was tongue in cheek, and all this a matter of hours after he'd called someone else a cunt with a racial slur. Do one. This bloke deserves abuse, looking for reasons why he's a fuckin heed the baal is irrelevant.

I'd wind my neck in if he's a special case like as that's a completely different ball game in my view, but at the same time I think what's said on here is next to nowt at the end of the day as it's a self-contained forum which he's left and which he doesn't have to visit, hence he can easily avoid any 'abuse'. If he's genuinely special (and that's not to say he is) then far worse for him is all the viral/social networking he's signed up to, because if he's calling people paki etc on there and theatening to rape peoples mothers all the while, he'll never hear the end of it coming back the other way. In fact he'd be doing well to have the time to come on here to read this thread at all if that's his crack on Twitter, as I'd imagine he's under siege right now.

The '30 man lynch mob' is basically just J69's usual emotive way of turning a (perhaps valid) point into a post about himself as the moral hero imo. You can make the point without all that.

I'd wind my neck in if he's a special case like as that's a completely different ball game in my view, but at the same time I think what's said on here is next to nowt at the end of the day as it's a self-contained forum which he's left and which he doesn't have to visit, hence he can easily avoid any 'abuse'. If he's genuinely special (and that's not to say he is) then far worse for him is all the viral/social networking he's signed up to, because if he's calling people paki etc on there and theatening to rape peoples mothers all the while, he'll never hear the end of it coming back the other way. In fact he'd be doing well to have the time to come on here to read this thread at all if that's his crack on Twitter, as I'd imagine he's under siege right now.

The '30 man lynch mob' is basically just J69's usual emotive way of turning a (perhaps valid) point into a post about himself as the moral hero imo. You can make the point without all that.

Or a valid point by me turns into 'J69 is a cunt' shocker again. Who wants to hear the voice of reason when everyone is having so much fun eh?

The daft thing is Paul left this thread pages and pages ago but people are too concerned with loling and :rolleyes: themselves that it's carrying on regardless

Guest LeazesLad

Where did he do that??!?!!??!?!?! Fucking hell, this gets even worse. What sort of person (other than Pardew) even thinks about the word rape let alone comes out with that. That's just beyond belief, threatening to rape someones fucking mother. I've never heard anything like it in my life. You wouldn't catch the mother anyway ya fat slow bastard. What a scumbag. Fancy using rape as a form of abuse, it ruins peoples entirely lives you fat evil cunt. You're a disgrace, your heart will pack in soon anyway divvint yee worry.

Edited by LeazesLad

Guest LeazesLad
dog-bone.jpg

Clearly you condone that form of abuse then on your moral crusade. What you are saying is that racial abuse and threatening to rape someones mother, isn't worthy of being abused and chastised?

Or a valid point by me turns into 'J69 is a cunt' shocker again. Who wants to hear the voice of reason when everyone is having so much fun eh?

The daft thing is Paul left this thread pages and pages ago but people are too concerned with loling and :rolleyes: themselves that it's carrying on regardless

Not really. What I mean is, if what you're saying is correct (or even possibly correct-and it might well be), then the point stands without the flowery language. The 'lynch mob' stuff is you casting yourself as the hero, basically. Or after some sort of reaction. Either way though, I'd imagine any thoughts of Paul's welfare had become secondary by that point. Just my impression.

It was funny, morally not that complex and no-one has called you a cunt.

But i will call you one for being a hypocrite. You are happy to take the piss out of a photo of me (which is fine and deserved btw) but not if the person is a racist, creepy weirdo who threatens people on facebook? Thats not a moral code thats just typical individual prejudices.

Well done for grabbing the attention in a popular and lively thread btw too.

Guest LeazesLad

Not really. What I mean is, if what you're saying is correct (or even possibly correct-and it might well be), then the point stands without the flowery language. The 'lynch mob' stuff is you casting yourself as the hero, basically. Or after some sort of reaction. Either way though, I'd imagine any thoughts of Paul's welfare had become secondary by that point. Just my impression.

Spot on, trying to play the Luke Skywalker role yet again.

I havent seen him call anyone a paki cunt or threaten to rape someones mother, its all 3rd party info.

If he has then hes a tit obviously. As it wasnt on here or directed at anyone known by anyone on here then I dont see why we have to take it upon ourselves to be the internet police. Especially when he is quite clearly not right.

Edited by J69

Guest LeazesLad
I havent seen him call anyone a paki cunt or threaten to rape someones mother, its all 3rd party info.

If he has then hes a tit obviously. As it wasnt on here or directed at anyone known by anyone on here then I dont see why we have to take it upon ourselves to be the internet police. Especially when he is quite clearly not right.

Third party info :rolleyes: it's there in front of you. I think it's important to know what type of cunt shares the forum with you, I don't want to post on a board full of wronguns. All this character assessment of the bloke from you. Can you not just accept the fact he's a wrongun without looking for the reasons why he is. I'm not saying he's a full blown wrongun in the Middlesbrough sense (he might be), but if he is, is your reaction "ah well he's probably got mental problems". Cunts are just wronguns, born wronguns, you should just accept that.

Guest LeazesLad

He knows how to do web design and build websites, I don't, so he can't be a total spanner, I've told you, if he was he wouldn't be going for interviews.

He knows how to do web design and build websites, I don't, so he can't be a total spanner, I've told you, if he was he wouldn't be going for interviews.

Not so at all. I have worked with several people who have learning difficulties who also have part time jobs and live in their own homes too.

Guest LeazesLad

Not so at all. I have worked with several people who have learning difficulties who also have part time jobs and live in their own homes too.

Like I say I'm not convinced he's autistic. I'm sure he's not. He's manipulative but in a very basic manner.