well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CT made a good point about Paul. This would've been his 8th day on the forum, and he's got a 20 page thread to his name. When I got banned last year even mines was only 17 pages http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...2&hl=stevie .

You didn't threaten legal action though, only to come and kick my head in. :rolleyes:

Guest LeazesLad
CT made a good point about Paul. This would've been his 8th day on the forum, and he's got a 20 page thread to his name. When I got banned last year even mines was only 17 pages http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...2&hl=stevie .

You didn't threaten legal action though, only to come and kick my head in. ;)

No I didn't :rolleyes:

I've got two broken hands, I can't punch anyway. If I was Paul though, I'd come straight back here to defend myself, unless he's as cowardly as racially abusing someone he's never met suggests he is? Make a statement Paul.

Guest LeazesLad
Give it a rest man Stevie. He fucked off which is what you wanted.

I don't even know why you're posting in this thread, as soon as MM pointed out what you were doing you largely piped down, and you're back again with nothing to say now.

You didn't threaten legal action though, only to come and kick my head in. ;)

No I didn't :rolleyes:

I've got two broken hands, I can't punch anyway. If I was Paul though, I'd come straight back here to defend myself, unless he's as cowardly as racially abusing someone he's never met suggests he is? Make a statement Paul.

Safety wink man... ;)

:rolleyes:

Just read this whole thread.

Definitely a bit of an oddball this lad but what I find truly amazing about the whole thing is that boards most boring, and biggest attention seeker, has managed to somehow turn a 17 page thread about some odd bloke off the internet, into a thread about himself within three pages.....fucking unreal.

He's the biggest, self obsessed, vain wanker I've ever came across in my life....surely he can't act like this in real life ;)

His posting style is remarkably similar to Deadman's, but with the occasional use of commas and full stops. Deadman claims to have learning disabilities as we know. I did suspect at first it was a fake account (Deadman) created by whatever horrible creature is behind the ToughGuyMick account, but apparently not. I think Deadman is ok and game for a laugh most of the time. I would say with Paul we were dealing with at the least a two-digit IQ, if not a full-blown retard. He was definitely a cunt, but he's also a soft target. People insinuating that the 'abuse' in this thread - which has been pretty light, all things considered - could cause some kind of suicide or insane obese rampage have overactive imaginations. If anything, him leaving the site and potentially spending less time on the internet could do him good.

No like you to steam in at the end of a thread with a sly dig Wacky. You must have splinters in your arse the amount of fence sitting you do in here.

Flounce off you boring bastard, the truth hurts.

You're a prize bellend with very few friends I'd imagine, and even they are probably just associates who you've knew two minutes. :rolleyes:

No like you to steam in at the end of a thread with a sly dig Wacky. You must have splinters in your arse the amount of fence sitting you do in here.

Flounce off you boring bastard, the truth hurts.

You're a prize bellend with very few friends I'd imagine, and even they are probably just associates who you've knew two minutes. :rolleyes:

Or people who've encountered the J69 Gay69!

He's on ignore from now on, worse than flop tbh.

Like a big, spoiled, attention seeking baby

Thank fuck for that! I groan every time I see you have responded to one of my messages. It's like you have pre-set responses saved into your keyboard