well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ahahahahahahahaha this fucking thread :(:lol: :lol: Excellent. looks like a creep :icon_lol:

and a weirdo

what the hell am I doing here

:devil:

You don't belong here.

Aaaaanyway,

#paulwyn42NUFC God im so Hungry mu stomach is like a volcano

1 day ago

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW I think ASM gets a hard press and is somewhat misunderstood, much like I was when I joined Toontastic in 2006.

Fuck 'em marra, I've noticed that with a few on here you can have never said a bad word to someone and they'll have a pop to try and gain popularity with some other members. I'm not bothered about impressing those types :lol:

There is so many twats on this forum that do this, it's all people around 16-25 aswell that do it, twats :(

Aye it's part of the reason this forum doesn't get the same numbers as others. Basically as soon as you have a disagreement with one of the old guard they're like vultures, some worse than others. Then you get the foreign cunts joining in trying to act like part of the clique, sucking up to the old guard. And so on. The random abuse you get yourself Kevin is borderline cringeworthy sometimes when it's completely unprovoked with somebody you've never talked to. But it happens, one big popularity contest on here. I'm not interested in it though. I think Gemmill's a desperate cock sometimes (though sometimes entertaining) looking for that punchline too often, and I think The Fish is one of the biggest fuckin' cocks I've ever encountered online. That howmanheyman feller said he didn't like me because I said I was trying to get a girl fired. that was his explanation. He then realised he was mistaken and that I was trying to get fired into her, not get her sacked, but instead of accepting his mistakes he continued to try and lay the boot in now and again. That's the size of that cunt. There's a few genuine good lads on here and that's why I stick around, fuck the whole gaining acceptance part though. If I could ban 10 members on here for 6 months, I reckon I'd have the members doubled.

He's the biggest twat. I mean, he knows that he's an outcast and it's almost as if he wants to be Stevie, he will forever be in steven's shadow and i think that's what's getting to him. Poor guy, will always be a little shadow who nobody notices and/or cares about :lol:

Something disturbing about this one, can't work out what though;

http://teamtoon.ning.com/photo/christmas-2...0878:Album:1656

I think that's taking it a bit too far now. Take that fucking picture down it has a child in it ffs and to make it worse you're accusing him of being a paedophile.

Guest LeazesLad
FWIW I think ASM gets a hard press and is somewhat misunderstood, much like I was when I joined Toontastic in 2006.

Fuck 'em marra, I've noticed that with a few on here you can have never said a bad word to someone and they'll have a pop to try and gain popularity with some other members. I'm not bothered about impressing those types :lol:

There is so many twats on this forum that do this, it's all people around 16-25 aswell that do it, twats :(

Aye it's part of the reason this forum doesn't get the same numbers as others. Basically as soon as you have a disagreement with one of the old guard they're like vultures, some worse than others. Then you get the foreign cunts joining in trying to act like part of the clique, sucking up to the old guard. And so on. The random abuse you get yourself Kevin is borderline cringeworthy sometimes when it's completely unprovoked with somebody you've never talked to. But it happens, one big popularity contest on here. I'm not interested in it though. I think Gemmill's a desperate cock sometimes (though sometimes entertaining) looking for that punchline too often, and I think The Fish is one of the biggest fuckin' cocks I've ever encountered online. That howmanheyman feller said he didn't like me because I said I was trying to get a girl fired. that was his explanation. He then realised he was mistaken and that I was trying to get fired into her, not get her sacked, but instead of accepting his mistakes he continued to try and lay the boot in now and again. That's the size of that cunt. There's a few genuine good lads on here and that's why I stick around, fuck the whole gaining acceptance part though. If I could ban 10 members on here for 6 months, I reckon I'd have the members doubled.

He's the biggest twat. I mean, he knows that he's an outcast and it's almost as if he wants to be Stevie, he will forever be in steven's shadow and i think that's what's getting to him. Poor guy, will always be a little shadow who nobody notices and/or cares about :lol:

Total pish, HMHM is one of the best posters on here by any measures. I always respect people who I can learn things off and he's one of them.

Something disturbing about this one, can't work out what though;

http://teamtoon.ning.com/photo/christmas-2...0878:Album:1656

I think that's taking it a bit too far now. Take that fucking picture down it has a child in it ffs and to make it worse you're accusing him of being a paedophile.

Do fuck off Kevin.

Guest LeazesLad

http://teamtoon.ning.com/photo/isle-of-wig...12?context=user

Rocky "this aint no pie eating contest".

I never understand how people can be so thick. If I was obese right, the first thing I would do is make sure all of my clothes were dark. Do they not realise very light colours + fat bastard = horrific results. Dark colours are slimming, regardless how big you are.

I can't believe you lot are still arguing over nothing!! ;) 16 fecking pages of it an all! This is only an internet forum, get some perspective in your lives ffs. Squabbling like playgroup kiddies ;)

:rolleyes:

We're not squabbling like playground kiddies anymore, we're bullying a fat guy like playground kiddies instead.

I can't believe you lot are still arguing over nothing!! ;) 16 fecking pages of it an all! This is only an internet forum, get some perspective in your lives ffs. Squabbling like playgroup kiddies ;)

We're not squabbling like playground kiddies anymore, we're bullying a fat guy like playground kiddies instead.

Its almost poetic.

I can't believe you lot are still arguing over nothing!! ;) 16 fecking pages of it an all! This is only an internet forum, get some perspective in your lives ffs. Squabbling like playgroup kiddies :rolleyes:

;)

Guest LeazesLad
I know this kidda from somewhere, judging by the houses in the pics Id guess he could live in Blakelaw so thats not it. Definitely has the look of a civil servant, its the shifty eyes that do it.

If you look at the notice board on the pic below behind him it says, "Paul Interview Job Centre - Monday". Must be on the dole, I bet he's claiming every allowance gann, over 20st allowance, eating allowance, everything.

http://teamtoon.ning.com/photo/christmas-2...?context=latest