well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He knows how to do web design and build websites, I don't, so he can't be a total spanner, I've told you, if he was he wouldn't be going for interviews.

Not so at all. I have worked with several people who have learning difficulties who also have part time jobs and live in their own homes too.

Like I say I'm not convinced he's autistic. I'm sure he's not. He's manipulative but in a very basic manner.

Im not saying he's autistic, Im just saying to me it looks as if Paul has some sort of learning disability. Im not saying anymore on this anyway, one- incase Im very wrong and two- because I dont want to add to this thread any longer when its obviously gone far enough.

To be fair, we've not seen psychiatric reports, we've just seen a few photos of his bedroom on the internet. And those weren't presented as 'exhibit A', it's just little things you pick up on incrementally. The thread is also people joining in/reading at different rates, so you'll have people picking stuff up at page 10, who haven't posted before then and so see more 'evidence' before they come to form an opinion and post. For what it's worth I think this place is fairly decent at regulating itself with stuff like this, contrary to what some suggest. There always has to be a presumption of 'normal' at the outset and beyond that it's a movable feast based on the evidence, which to start with included someone hurling a load of racist shite and threatening to rape people's mothers. Censure of that is what I'd hope to see on here tbh. When it was mooted he might be a bit simple (and it still isn't factually determined one way or the other), I think we slammed on the anchors pretty quick. Again, what I'd hope to see on here.

One thing's certain. He'll be fucking gutted reading this if he isn't.

Exactly!

Well you're the one who said he looked special!

Yes. And IF I'm wrong then Paul will naturally be upset! Look, Im entitled to my own opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Guest LeazesLad
Ha ha Tim Healy strangling his own wife haha

Fri Feb 25 2011 21:56:15 (GMT Standard Time) via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Janine the fooking drunken slag

Thu Feb 24 2011 19:50:03 (GMT Standard Time) via web

Familiar theme here like. Rape, physical abuse of women, comments, racial abuse. It points to one thing "wrongun". I refuse to believe he's a spanner. READ HIS TWEETS to understand the difference between wrongun and spanner.

http://twitter.com/paulwyn42NUFC

Fri Feb 25 2011 21:56:15 (GMT Standard Time) via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Familiar theme here like. Rape, physical abuse of women, comments, racial abuse. It points to one thing "wrongun". I refuse to believe he's a spanner. READ HIS TWEETS to understand the difference between wrongun and spanner.

I am not interested enough! Life is way too short for that!

He knows how to do web design and build websites, I don't, so he can't be a total spanner, I've told you, if he was he wouldn't be going for interviews.

Not so at all. I have worked with several people who have learning difficulties who also have part time jobs and live in their own homes too.

Like I say I'm not convinced he's autistic. I'm sure he's not. He's manipulative but in a very basic manner.

Who mentioned him being autistic?

I am not interested enough! Life is way too short for that!

Good job you don't read my tweets, T/R! Any chance of a....no, I'll refrain; don't want derail this.

Only kidding, folks, I don't use f/b or any of that stuff :rolleyes:

Someone link him this thread on twitter I wanna see if he'll come back.

We can run a sweep on how many he threatens to sexually assault

Again, Stevie does a google search and finds some random on facebook who alleges this happened in a private message between the 2 of them, then it's gospel all of a sudden :rolleyes:

Guest LeazesLad

Who mentioned him being autistic?

People mentioning, mental health issues and learning difficulties like they're excuses for racism, sexism, sexual threats, and wrongunishness. Tell that to the families of the victims of the Derek Bird shootings tbh.

Guest LeazesLad

Again, Stevie does a google search and finds some random on facebook who alleges this happened in a private message between the 2 of them, then it's gospel all of a sudden :rolleyes:

What the fuck you on about now?

It's not the Crown Court, like. It doesn't have to be proved beyond reasonable doubt. Much like a few photos of his bedroom isn't proof conclusive of anything, either.

It's not the Crown Court, like. It doesn't have to be proved beyond reasonable doubt. Much like a few photos of his bedroom isn't proof conclusive of anything, either.

Except some truly desperate decorative choices.

There was only ever one person that was going to come into this thread and start pissing on everyone's parade, and he didn't disappoint.

joke.

there was only one person who was going to reply to that and take it seriously too.

:rolleyes:

There was only ever one person that was going to come into this thread and start pissing on everyone's parade, and he didn't disappoint.

joke.

there was only one person who was going to reply to that and take it seriously too.

:rolleyes:

I might be wrong like, but I don't think he meant you.

joke.

;)

Alex is right, I've just been catching up on the last 4 pages. Apology accepted :rolleyes:

joke.

;)

what a surprise, if he mean't J69 :rolleyes: