New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

Not sure I'd be happy with that if I was a citeh fan. Looks like a white shirt that's been slung in the washing machine with something dark blue by accident.

Current shirt is considerably better.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Material looks all wrong for that shirt too. Poor effort by their standards.

Looks about right to me, tbf. Obviously they've had to be a little bit creative with the umbro logo's running down the sleeves but aprt from that I think it looks the dogs bollocks. I'm going over to the Team Valley tomorrow with the missus but might pop in and see if I can get a look at it in person.

1596fullimage.jpg

Looks about right to me, tbf. Obviously they've had to be a little bit creative with the umbro logo's running down the sleeves but aprt from that I think it looks the dogs bollocks. I'm going over to the Team Valley tomorrow with the missus but might pop in and see if I can get a look at it in person.

1596fullimage.jpg

That material of that shirt was more cotton like. This one looks polyester - all shiny. That shirt was never like that.

1596fullimage.jpg

Well as I said, I popped in to have a look at a couple of the new NUFC shirts they're doing and was a bit disappointed in a couple just because the NUFC badges on them were just prints, the shirt material was cock on though I thought they were a slightly large fitting medium, anyway, the shirt pictured was immaculate, the Magpie/castle crest was stitched on but it isn't for sale yet and they've took the pic off their site as they're just waiting for a supplier for the diamond strip going down the arm but as I gave the lass a nice smile she managed to go into the factory and find the one sample they had. Apparently they reckon it should be ready in a 2-3 weeks. It's a million times better than the scoredraw effort the club were punting out and I can put J69's mind at rest, the blue star was the correct way up. ;)