New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen Zanzibar's shirt?

ZanzibarHSS0809b_Mercury65-Curv.jpg

Think that would compliment Fish to be fair, well it would match his leopard skin hondacrackas at least when he's in 'Bravado' mode. :)

Edited by Howmanheyman

Sans spikes it would be quite lovely, but even with them it's better than last years effort.

The real question that needs to be answered is; Why spikes? There's no logical reason for them. Classic case of overdesigning. The 'broken' white stripes look shit also.

Not sure about the odd collar.

Edited by OTF

I don't understand why they don't listen to fans more. There will always be a set number of sales whatever it looks like due to soopafans. The floating voters must be a huge number though. Simple retro looking kits are what every fan I know wants. There's enough potential variation in neck/collar/ratio of black to white/badge layout to make a change every two years and still keep it simple.

It'll look fine from the stands for the reason everyone is saying, without the spikes it'd be decent. They'd do so well if they had some sort of poll on the club website with say 3 to 5 templates that the members/ season ticket holders could vote on. That would be far too much effort for them though.

It'll look fine from the stands for the reason everyone is saying, without the spikes it'd be decent. They'd do so well if they had some sort of poll on the club website with say 3 to 5 templates that the members/ season ticket holders could vote on. That would be far too much effort for them though.

I'm sorry, who are we having a go at here. Puma or the club?

Think i might buy it as the last home shirt I bought has Geremi on the back. :blush2:

I've got our black kit from last season with Cabeye on which is a beautiful shirt.

Do us a favour, get Obertan on the back of this one?

I want a Ben Arfa one. :unsure2:

Turned out the lass doing the printing didn't even have a clue who Geremi was (this was right after we'd signed him as well!), had to write it down for her in the end. Evidently it was a sign of what was to come from his NUFC career.

I saw a middle aged sad sack walking through Killingworth with the new Man U shirt on as I was driving through today. It's fucking manky, charver-ish and will suit Rooney to a tee.