New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

2012 Minnesota Stars Home / Away Admiral Jerseys :: Tribute To ‘Dark Clouds’ Supporter Group – ‘Everywhere We Go…. Dark Clouds Follow’

Minn.jpg

~ Love seeing this… Minnesota Stars FC and Admiral collaborating on their 2012 home and away jersey to pay tribute to their fans….

‘We’ve done something with our away kits that is quite unique. They’re tribute kits to our fans. On the front is the @MNStarsFC badge, sponsor ( Admiral ) and NASL Soccer Bowl Trophy patch. On the back we have the official dark cloud image of our supporter’s group ( @MNDark Clouds ), the slogan, ‘Everywhere We Go… Dark Clouds Follow’ and in each digit there is a unique, full-color image of our fans.

7062644573_5f9c9380e5_b.jpg

My gigantic gut takes up the lower third of the number 2.

Edited by Zathras

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolton to be supplied by Adidas from next season. Brings to an end the longest kit deal in history - 22 years with Reebok.

Bolton to be supplied by Adidas from next season. Brings to an end the longest kit deal in history - 22 years with Reebok.

is the stadium changign its name too?

Apparently they're gonna use the Vikings new stadium and become an MLS team?

We'll see. The Stars currently don't have an owner, so this would be a different group. If there's an MLS team in the Vikings stadium, it won't be until at least 2017 or so, which is a bit far out to predict with any particular accuracy. I'll believe it when I see it. From my point of view, the MLS talk is just a smokescreen by the Wilfs to convince the state to pony up more money on the idea that this billion dollar stadium will get more than 8 games a year.

• 2 weeks later...

Mackems have got into bed with Adidas....

http://www.footballs...s-kit-deal.html

Some of our shirts were pretty shit from adidas and I wasn't bothered when they left although Puma's efforts have been pretty poor to average as well. All those years with umbro and when they made some decent kits we were long gone.

Some of our shirts were pretty shit from adidas and I wasn't bothered when they left although Puma's efforts have been pretty poor to average as well. All those years with umbro and when they made some decent kits we were long gone.

I like the puma ones. Current home kit and new away look awesome imo.

adidas are capable of making some quality tops though my favourite top i own (other than our 95/96 efforts is)

is this years milan top

33488.jpg

Don't like the white stripes!

I had a full Juve kit as a kid but I can't remember which one it was! I remember getting stick off my Granda for wearing it though!