Newcastle to be bought by Indian Billionaire

KeithJ

Sunday mirror reporting that Mike Ashley is going to get offered 200mil to sell the club off to some Indian owner. I will believe it when I see it personally. I would not like to see us do a Blackburn as their owners seem off their rocker!

As much as I would like Ashley gone, sometimes it's better the devil you know. The way we are doing business in the transfer Market is the right way forward. None of these big and over rated stars. Going for the younger and hungry Tiotes and Ben Arfas! I would be scared that a new owner would try and make a stupid signing like Fat Ronaldo! If only he was better on the selling aspect. If we knew he was going to invest that 35 mil then I don't think many of us would have a problem but we know we won't see the proper kind of investment from him to do that!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday mirror reporting that Mike Ashley is going to get offered 200mil to sell the club off to some Indian owner. I will believe it when I see it personally. I would not like to see us do a Blackburn as their owners seem off their rocker!

As much as I would like Ashley gone, sometimes it's better the devil you know. The way we are doing business in the transfer Market is the right way forward. None of these big and over rated stars. Going for the younger and hungry Tiotes and Ben Arfas! I would be scared that a new owner would try and make a stupid signing like Fat Ronaldo! If only he was better on the selling aspect. If we knew he was going to invest that 35 mil then I don't think many of us would have a problem but we know we won't see the proper kind of investment from him to do that!

Even though he's retired?

While it may not seem possible, there would be every chance to get a worse owner and then who knows what would happen with a manager. Before Ashley came I said the grass is always greener, same applies now. I'd still take the risk though, even just to get shot of all the SD tat and his smarmy fucking face.

Could improve the half time 'food'.

Balti pies

:D

Sound alright to me, but how about something more traditional in samosas & bhajis, washed down with a nice bhang lassi (I know you'd love to bhang a quick lassi at half time)

Speaking from experience, the choice between an Indian owner and Ashley is like choosing between AIDS and cancer. The Venky's lot are plainly stupid whilst the Indian who co-owned QPR never spent a penny.

Guest Your Name Here
While it may not seem possible, there would be every chance to get a worse owner and then who knows what would happen with a manager. Before Ashley came I said the grass is always greener, same applies now. I'd still take the risk though, even just to get shot of all the SD tat and his smarmy fucking face.

Ashley has divided our support and a new devil would give the club an opportunity to draw a line under all the angst he’s caused and move on. He’ll not sell though, he’ll try to screw over any prospective buyer and they’ll tell him to fuck off.

That's my point Jonny... Notice the part that said Stupid signing!

why would he do that, what a stupid point that is ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Leazes'll be apoplectic, an immigrant and a brown one at that !!!!!!

and you'll be mortified if we get a new owner who actually wants to buy the trophy players and match the Halls and Shepherd. Careful he doesn't hire a warehouse to a member of the family to store the curry powder though.

NEWCASTLE UNITED are not in talks with Indian tycoon Anil Ambani over the possible sale of the club.

Reports on Sunday morning suggested that United will be the target of a £200million bid from the billionaire businessman, who was also thought to have an interest in United three years ago.

Ambani has been tipped to bid for the Magpies once their Premier League safety has been secured.

Ambani is chief of Reliance ADA group but Newcastle have distanced themselves from any such takeover talk.

A United source told the Chronicle: "There are no truth in these reports.

"It's all news to anybody here."

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-u...72703-28327870/

They are hardly going to come out and say "yes we are in talks" are they?

Personally i do think that come the summer there will be a few consortiums making moves for us, Anil Ambani will probably be one of those.

You can compare Ambani the likes lies of the tools at Blackburn but equally so with the guys at City.

Fact is we dont know what he or any other prospective new owners would be like. Chances are they would be better than FMA. We have just been bitten once and a little dubious of who could be next.

My thoughts is that this Ambani would be willing to throw a bit more clought about though.

Just gotta wait and see what happens.

ashley wont sell its just stupid rumors for nothing ashley dont know the meaning of the word sell sell sell hes a fucking idiot

Given, Beye, Duff, Milner, Martins, Bassong, Carroll?

Nahh he doesnt.