Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

My initial point was about progress and investment off the pitch and I said ....

"Is it purely coincidence that all the money invested at the training ground and the new fitness staff have resulted in what appears to be less injury prone stronger fitter footballers".

I think your nit picking for the sake of it. ;)

However maybe we turn it on to dry the grass off and make it less slippy :)

You're wrong - which has been made clear in this thread.

Where was the money invested in the training ground and fitness staff last year?

Unless you are suggesting appointing one fitness consultant, part time has acted as a catalyst towards a paradigm shift in our fitness.

or we've 14 less games and thousands of miles less travel.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're wrong - which has been made clear in this thread. 

Where was the money invested in the training ground and fitness staff last year?

Unless you are suggesting appointing one fitness consultant, part time has acted as a catalyst towards a paradigm shift in our fitness.

or we've 14 less games and thousands of miles less travel.

I didn't say last year. Again you are trying to nit pick tiny points out of a much larger post.

It's a bit childish but hey Ho.

Perhaps you can explain to me if there is no ambition at the club why is Ashley investing so much in the training facilities, be that undersoil heating, fitness experts or the multi million new facilities announced a few weeks ago?

I didn't say last year. Again you are trying to nit pick tiny points out of a much larger post.

It's a bit childish but hey Ho.

Perhaps you can explain to me if there is no ambition at the club why is Ashley investing so much in the training facilities, be that undersoil heating, fitness experts or the multi million new facilities announced a few weeks ago?

Facilities and undersoil heating are assets that have a price that won't fluctuate as much as, say, Moussa Sissoko.

Why are people arguing with the fat taxi driver/middle manager who has never done a days sport in his life and doesn't like football outside of post 1992 NUFC games? It's common knowledge he's clueless and a WUM, save yourself the effort

Why are people arguing with the fat taxi driver/middle manager who has never done a days sport in his life and doesn't like football outside of post 1992 NUFC games? It's common knowledge he's clueless and a WUM, save yourself the effort

That's a bit personal

• 2 weeks later...

Why would our esteemed Director of Football be so easily contradicted?

He's said nobody is allowed to leave this month yet two have left on loan and one star player has left permanently.

Could it be....he doesn't have a fucking clue?

It still astounds me they were trying to hire a football coach just to drive him around. Why not just hire a bloke that can drive in the first place? As if Joe Kinnear is the best out there so it's worth the hassle of arranging his transport everywhere because he can't be arsed learning to drive.

How anyone could think this man is fit as a professional is beyond me - let alone a Director of a major football club.

You can just hear him "we've sold Kebab I really liked him who was he again" it's been said before these whizz kid agents must laugh their dicks off dealing with a stupid twat like him he's an embarrassment to the club.

This is a bloke who likes a pint first thing in the morning man. :lol:

Last time he was a 'Director of Football' at Luton he sacked the manager, appointed himself & got them relegated to the third division.

So far he hasn't signed a single player & I'm not sure whether he had anything to do with selling players - that's perhaps affording him too much credit.

God bless Pardew and Carr having to work with this tool.