J69

Jusoda Kid

Trying to give me private counselling sessions via pm.

He's sick of constant sniping that has apparently went on for five years and was giving me a chance in private to get things off my chest, even though his initial pm was full of snide digs.

Well here it is Freud, I think you're an arrogant, spoilt, boring, self centred wanker who is in love with himself but I enjoy having sly snipes at you so I will continue to do so, in the meantime keep dancing to my tune.

Ahhhhhhh, that feels better :icon_lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to add anything you think I've missed.

He'll be seething now, can just see him sitting cursing me whilst Phil Collins plays in the background and he goes for gold on his hand grips with a look of anger on his pretty little face.

Wtf is his name about as well. I can just imagine him in the mirror (before taking a few snaps) giving the wink and the gun

"Yeah baby girl, big bad J wants to 69 with you!"

I'm picking up an uneasy conditional truce.

YOu let him off the hook when he was reeling.

I'm in my early 30's, there's no point in abusing him for the sake of it. You can't mould people in to how you want them to be. Take The Fish, at the bottom of him he's not a bad bloke, for years I've thought he was a wierdo, I still do, but he's his own bloke who am I or anyone else to say look you're a mug, you should change? Same as J69, comes across as arrogant, but we can all be guilty of that from time to time. If he talks shite or says something offensive I say something. Look at LM, nothing against him, he's a canny enough bloke imo, but Mancmag could produce the best post there's ever been on any message board, and still I think LM would put some negative slant on it because of towering net row flames which can be seen from here to N-O between the two, and there are little net angsts between people all over the shop, but it's daft really.

I'd like to think if 90% of people met me in a pub they'd think aye, bit fuckin radge in his own way but he's areet, and am sure I'd think the same about the vast majority of other people on here. There's a lot of communication lost by just reading text, still though you can have a good laugh from time to time on here.

I'm in my early 30's, there's no point in abusing him for the sake of it. You can't mould people in to how you want them to be. Take The Fish, at the bottom of him he's not a bad bloke, for years I've thought he was a wierdo, I still do, but he's his own bloke who am I or anyone else to say look you're a mug, you should change? Same as J69, comes across as arrogant, but we can all be guilty of that from time to time. If he talks shite or says something offensive I say something. Look at LM, nothing against him, he's a canny enough bloke imo, but Mancmag could produce the best post there's ever been on any message board, and still I think LM would put some negative slant on it because of towering net row flames which can be seen from here to N-O between the two, and there are little net angsts between people all over the shop, but it's daft really.

I'd like to think if 90% of people met me in a pub they'd think aye, bit fuckin radge in his own way but he's areet, and am sure I'd think the same about the vast majority of other people on here. There's a lot of communication lost by just reading text, still though you can have a good laugh from time to time on here.

Far too sensible and grown up for this thread. What were you thinking?

I think I miss the old Stevie, remember the days when he would have posted something along the lines of "hes a mug cunt"?

Ahhh reminiscing, its not what it used to be

I think I miss the old Stevie, remember the days when he would have posted something along the lines of "hes a mug cunt"?

Ahhh reminiscing, its not what it used to be

He turns oot from time to time! I've had more bans than Julian Dicks so I needed to pipe down.

<_<

<_<

My image of Fish on here was that he had long curly hair yet slightly balding (basically trying to hang onto his locks) who wore a purple tweed jacket, brown pants with wacky yellow canvas shoes. Probably dabbled in juggling.

He seemed normal in his picture though.

Edited by Holden McGroin

<_<

My image of Fish on here was that he had long curly hair yet slightly balding (basically trying to hang onto his locks) who wore a purple tweed jacket, brown pants with wacky yellow canvas shoes. Probably dabbled in juggling.

I imagined him to be Mark off Peep Show.

Having seen his picture I see him more as Jeremy off Peep Show.

<_<

Apart from the long curly hair bit, the rest is spot on tbf.

<_<

I imagined him to be Mark off Peep Show.

Having seen his picture I see him more as Jeremy off Peep Show.

:icon_lol: He gets some fucking stick on here like. Not all of it deserved I might add.