Champions League Draw

LeazesMag

Inter v Barca Finale....Barca to hammer them 3-0

maybe. I think if ManU don't get their defenders back Chelsea could well do them.

Does that mean Chelsea could play Real in the Final ?

I reckon Spurs will beat Real. Draw away, win at home.

Are Bale, Modric and Defoe better than Ronaldo, Ozil and Benzema?...not in my book tbh.

Real v Chelsea final I reckon....Mourinho back in London to get his 3rd european cup against his old club <_<

Spurs won't progress. Especially not if Ronaldo is fit. Their defense is crap. Still an admirable run in the competition.

Inter aren't very good at the moment so I'd say who ever progresses out of Chelsea and Manure will be in with a good shot of reaching the final. Against manure it's Chelsea's to be won IMO. Manure are consistent, but on their day Chelsea is capable of better. On the other side I can't see Real progressing past Barca who seemingly have their measure.

Looks to me like they're doing their best to whittle the English teams down.

You can't be serious?

Also, Inter are not that bad. The treble is still on for them.

I wouldn't rule out Spurs, Real don't really play against that type of team (quick counter attack style football) in La Liga so anything is possible.

Chelsea should get Man U. They are playing well of late, even if Torres still can't score for love nor money. £50 million well spent.

Barca have to be favourites from here out.

I reckon Spurs will beat Real. Draw away, win at home.

Are Bale, Modric and Defoe better than Ronaldo, Ozil and Benzema?...not in my book tbh.

Real v Chelsea final I reckon....Mourinho back in London to get his 3rd european cup against his old club :nufc:

If football worked like that it'd be rubbish. Spurs are very direct and I think they'll surprise Real, time will tell I guess, it's going to be a cracking tie either way.

obviously no understanding of statistics

Neither have you. Wacky is right. Explain this right in the last 6 or 7 seasons there have either been 3 or 4 English teams in the QF, and every time there's an all English clash, it's a fiddle man. Their nightmare scenario is two sides from the same country especially the same teams all the time. 2008 Chelsea v Man Utd 2009 Chelsea v Man Utd, but for a scandalous referee. Even going back to 98, Bayern and Dortmund two kraut teams 1 in 7 chance of being drawn against each other and what happens, same with Milan and Inter when Dida got twatted with that firework.

obviously no understanding of statistics

Neither have you. Wacky is right. Explain this right in the last 6 or 7 seasons there have either been 3 or 4 English teams in the QF, and every time there's an all English clash, it's a fiddle man. Their nightmare scenario is two sides from the same country especially the same teams all the time. 2008 Chelsea v Man Utd 2009 Chelsea v Man Utd, but for a scandalous referee. Even going back to 98, Bayern and Dortmund two kraut teams 1 in 7 chance of being drawn against each other and what happens, same with Milan and Inter when Dida got twatted with that firework.

What are the odds of having 8 teams in a hat, 4 games to draw and making sure all 4 English are drawn in seperate games :nufc: