rooneys f word

DEADMAN

I hope his next manager is as good as Fergie, because he needs to be handled very carefully through crap like this.

Handled? Do you mean allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants? Exactly how has he been handled by Fergie? Off the ball elbowing? Shagging prossies? Smoking? Constantly abusing referees? Berating his own fans? Handing in a transfer request?

By handling, do you mean tolerating the fact that the guy is an arsehole?

Aye, and thus getting the best out of him.

Like Hughton with Barton. :icon_lol:

Reformed character is our Joey. :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all heat of the moment stuff, adrenaline is pumping, ridiculous for him to be strung up for this. Unless you play football you don't understand, at 5 a side as others will vouch for, I'll tell a ref to fuck off 5 times in a game, I don't mean it, it just comes out.

The line would be crossed only if a player did what the bloke did in Mike Bassetts taking his shorts off in goal celebration.

Pretty sure you don't see this sort of thing happening in rugby. Either code, at any level. Fair enough if it's heat of the moment stuff but if the rugby players can do without it...

That's another load of shite. I was watching the rugby in the pub on Friday and there was a ten man brawl kicking off with them all spouting off at each other.

Not at the ref, and not at the camera.

Its all heat of the moment stuff, adrenaline is pumping, ridiculous for him to be strung up for this. Unless you play football you don't understand, at 5 a side as others will vouch for, I'll tell a ref to fuck off 5 times in a game, I don't mean it, it just comes out.

The line would be crossed only if a player did what the bloke did in Mike Bassetts taking his shorts off in goal celebration.

Pretty sure you don't see this sort of thing happening in rugby. Either code, at any level. Fair enough if it's heat of the moment stuff but if the rugby players can do without it...

That's another load of shite. I was watching the rugby in the pub on Friday and there was a ten man brawl kicking off with them all spouting off at each other.

:lol:

Edited by Happy Face

As someone said, its the cameraman's fault. Everyone swears at football apart from mum's and dad's with young kids. If the corporations want the broadcasts to be free from risk of picking it up, then they should switch sound away from the camera nearest to the players.

Mind you, then we wouldnt have heard Suarez's girly scream :lol:

Embarassing how the papers are reacting. I'm swearing at refs, opposite players & fans regardless of what I'm told or what I see on the telly. Don't know why they are so keen to make football sort of a "clean" sport without any scandals/emotions; There are people who are paying for these publications because of what football is. Idiots.

Touché.

I've scored a few hattricks in my time and never felt the need to run around the pitch screaming 'WHAT WHAT, FUCKING WHAT, FUCKING HELL AAAAHHHHHHHHHH'

He's got a screw loose man. I've also never felt the need to pay Aids ridden prossies to suck my cock and I've got about 0.01% of the money he has in the bank.

He deserves everything he gets imo. Soul destroying when you see bell ends like Rooney given the job of dreams and still do their best to act the cunt.

Can't believe you're suggesting J69's hat-trick in the straight edge abstinence community league cup quarter final was any less of a rush than Rooney's Premier league title pendulum swinging hat-trick mind.

I've got about 0.01% of the money he has in the bank.

There's a reason for that: it's because he's worked harder on his talent than you could ever imagine, having coasted through life solely on the reputation of having an above-average sized penis. Who's laughing now? Wayne Rooney is one of the top-earning sportsmen in the world.

I've also never felt the need to pay Aids ridden prossies to suck my cock

What gives you the right to judge the man? You try living with some council estate bint who is too busy spending your hard-earned cash on plastic surgery and building a career designing handbags for fucking Asda to have sex with you, in the palatial marital home you bought after grafting your fucking arse off. I'm not surprised he is sexually frustrated living with that selfish, uptight cow. "FUCK? WANNA FUCKKK??!!" "Not right now wayne, I'm writing my new masterpiece, 'Coleen's Real Style'". "FUCKKKKKK112"

And you're judging the man for a meager bout of profanity. Shameful.

The FA have given him a two match ban what a FUCKING joke. What? FUCK OFF.

Agreed total joke, does he miss the game against us now?

no ManUre have a cup game before they play us. Unless he appeals and loses.

so he’ll be fired up when we play them.

I've got about 0.01% of the money he has in the bank.

There's a reason for that: it's because he's worked harder on his talent than you could ever imagine, having coasted through life solely on the reputation of having an above-average sized penis. Who's laughing now? Wayne Rooney is one of the top-earning sportsmen in the world.

I've also never felt the need to pay Aids ridden prossies to suck my cock

What gives you the right to judge the man? You try living with some council estate bint who is too busy spending your hard-earned cash on plastic surgery and building a career designing handbags for fucking Asda to have sex with you, in the palatial marital home you bought after grafting your fucking arse off. I'm not surprised he is sexually frustrated living with that selfish, uptight cow. "FUCK? WANNA FUCKKK??!!" "Not right now wayne, I'm writing my new masterpiece, 'Coleen's Real Style'". "FUCKKKKKK112"

And you're judging the man for a meager bout of profanity. Shameful.

I very much enjoyed the hypocritical nature of that response :lol:

The FA have given him a two match ban what a FUCKING joke. What? FUCK OFF.

Agreed total joke, does he miss the game against us now?

no ManUre have a cup game before they play us. Unless he appeals and loses.

so he’ll be fired up when we play them.

Fantastic :lol: so he'll destroy us.

I hope they throw the cunting book at the shitty fucking bastard.

Agreed, in all seriousness.

As ewerk has eluded to, Rooney is the embodiment of everything wrong with the game at the moment, overpaid excuses for human beings who have everything they could ever want still feel the urge to act like total dickheads to everyone because they can. And don't give me that "well as long as he does it on the pitch that's okay" shit as 1) it's not and 2) he was fucking crap, probably the most disappointing player of the whole fucking shower at the world cup.

And it filters down, referee abuse from verbal to downright assault is climbing all the time from the premiership down to kids, fucking kids' football matches. Because people see the likes of Rooney foam at the mouth and scream at refs and think they can do it.

I think Rooney is borderline psychotic tbh and if he wasn't who we he'd have been banged up years ago for GBHing some poor sod who glanced at him the wrong way in the queue for a taxi on a Saturday night.

Can't agree with this. Rooney was swearing directly at the camera, likely to supporters? Whatever the case it was aimed directly down the camera and was pathetic. He'd just scored a hat-trick in 15 minutes and all the self-obsessed fucking ginger cunt could do is scream down the cameras at the very people who afford him his extravagant lifestyle. Fine and suspension would be fitting in my opinion. Swearing at another player, yourself, or under your breath at a referee is one thing, swearing at the millions watching paying your gargantuan wages is another altogether. It's needless, pointless and quite frankly embarrassing for a sport that already has enough inherent problems.

I play football and I've sworn too many times on the pitch to recall, but always at other players or at something stupid I've done myself. Swearing directly at a ref here is a sure way to get yourself a yellow card (a few season back they made every player sign a form to say that they were aware that swearing of any kind would not be tolerated etc etc), in fact the refs are well within their rights to dispense cards for swearing that's not directed at them.

It was clearly audible. Rooney's a fuckwit.

He's a thickheaded chav, wtf do people expect?

Do we put the neck enders on a pedestal just to throw stones at them?

We should all be screaming FUCK at how much media obsessing a man such as him receives. That's what is disgraceful.

He's not even that good ffs.

Telling a ref to fuck off is a total fucking disgrace like. Why do it in 5-a-side? :lol: It means fuck all, if you're that bothered about some shit 5-a-side league then don't abuse the ref, one day they'll have enough abuse and then they will be no one there to ref your game.

It is pretty easy for me though, I play rugby. You're brought up with these crazy rules where you're not allowed to shout abuse at refs.

Telling a ref to fuck off is a total fucking disgrace like. Why do it in 5-a-side? :lol: It means fuck all, if you're that bothered about some shit 5-a-side league then don't abuse the ref, one day they'll have enough abuse and then they will be no one there to ref your game.

It is pretty easy for me though, I play rugby. You're brought up with these crazy rules where you're not allowed to shout abuse at refs.

As long as you shag them in the showers afterwards.

:icon_lol:

I blame the Sky TV cameras for being right in his face to be honest. You just can't expect a lad who's just scored a pivotal hat-trick to control himself in that way. If you want the feeling of being there, you have to tolerate swearing imo, since it's all over the pitch and stands throughout every match. You might as well demand that they don't spit, scratch their arses or unclog their nostrils cos it's setting a bad example to kids watching.

Rooney may well be a spoilt arsehole but that's got fuck all to do with this. Whether or not he visits drug addled tuppenny whores and "romps" until the cows come home is really Colleen's business not ours; I draw the line at things which hurt the general public - like intimidation, assault and battery, racism, sexual assault etc - but I don't agree with demanding they act like robots.