Cameron --- Pen Pushers can't stop your Royal party!

Christmas Tree

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I right in thinking all those who don't like the Royals and are having a pop at this will be going to work that day as normal? Bit hypocritical if not.

I will be working the night shift going into the Royal wedding Day, regardless of my religious or royal beliefs. Im afraid my work place cant close down for the day/night!! And the bastard company I work for arent paying us any extra anyway, so its all irrelevant!

My lass can't wait. I think just because she likes weddings rather than royals.

Do I need to buy a new hat? As Cilla would say.

Am I right in thinking all those who don't like the Royals and are having a pop at this will be going to work that day as normal? Bit hypocritical if not.

Do you love Jesus?

Just asking, but if you're going to say I should work Christmas if I'm not a Christian then I'd agree with you. Not detracting from my original question I do attend church on occasion, I am baptised and I was married in a church, religion is a personal thing and I wouldn't push it on anyone the same as I wouldn't want to push my royalist tendancies on others - I do think it's a tad hypocritical of anyone bitching about the Royals to take the day off though to be honest.

I like work even less than I like the Royal family though.