Whos imogen of big brother been shagging?

Dafydd

THE Premier League footballer who cheated on his wife with model Imogen Thomas was last night petrified he will be named.

He won a gagging order last week banning details of his seven-month sexual relationship with the stunning former Big Brother contestant becoming public.

But the player – who has an image as a family man – fears his identity could be exposed if the injunction is successfully challenged at a High Court hearing on Wednesday.

A source close to the star said: “He is terrified his name will be revealed and is worried about the impact this would have on his marriage and family.”

Distraught Imogen, 28, told how she had begged him to use his influence to suppress the story when news of the romance leaked.

But she was shocked to be served with a legal ban threatening jail if she ever revealed his identity.

In an interview with our sister paper the Sunday Mirror she said: “One minute we were madly in love, the next I was being hit with an injunction, being made to feel like some sort of criminal – his lawyers were very cold with me. I’ve been crying for days.

“These injunctions only seem to exist to look after high-profile people. I know what I did was wrong but he’s the one with a wife and children – he’s the cheater. Now my life is in pieces

imogen-thomas1.jpeg

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/0.../#ixzz1JyKytA2s

Edited by onepunch

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE Premier League footballer who cheated on his wife with model Imogen Thomas was last night petrified he will be named.

He won a gagging order last week banning details of his seven-month sexual relationship with the stunning former Big Brother contestant becoming public.

But the player – who has an image as a family man – fears his identity could be exposed if the injunction is successfully challenged at a High Court hearing on Wednesday.

A source close to the star said: “He is terrified his name will be revealed and is worried about the impact this would have on his marriage and family.”

Distraught Imogen, 28, told how she had begged him to use his influence to suppress the story when news of the romance leaked.

But she was shocked to be served with a legal ban threatening jail if she ever revealed his identity.

In an interview with our sister paper the Sunday Mirror she said: “One minute we were madly in love, the next I was being hit with an injunction, being made to feel like some sort of criminal – his lawyers were very cold with me. I’ve been crying for days.

“These injunctions only seem to exist to look after high-profile people. I know what I did was wrong but he’s the one with a wife and children – he’s the cheater. Now my life is in pieces

imogen-thomas1.jpeg

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/0.../#ixzz1JyKytA2s

She's got spunk dribblin oot her belly button.

I thought it is/was (Tiswas) G who is/was (Sally James <_<:D) shaggin it.

Edited by snakehips

“He is terrified his name will be revealed and is worried about the impact this would have on his marriage and family.”

Laughable, wasn't worried while he was nailing her though.

whoever it was, rather than paying her off and getting her to sign a confidentiality agreement, he paid his lawyer loads and stuck her in front of the media world.

good taste in women, but clearly a total cunt, and his wife is clueless, so far...

Rooney has probably had a go as well.

hasn't everyone?

was reading about in the paper today since she was in big brother in 2006, they named about 15 footballers and actors she's gone out with

hasn't everyone?

was reading about in the paper today since she was in big brother in 2006, they named about 15 footballers and actors she's gone out with

Name them for me please.

I know Defoe. That's about it.

hasn't everyone?

Name them for me please.

I know Defoe. That's about it.

from what I can remember Defoe, James Morrison, Tyson Beckford, Russel Brand, the lad from crime watch, Danny Simpson, Sonko, Jason from Corrie

can't remember any more

I've got it from a well known source. Its Owen not Giggs, I know giggs is from wales but Owen is on the border line welsh. Its like geordie/scottish type of thing. Look it up if you want.

Liverpool is much closer to the Welsh border than Newcastle is to the Scottish one. Look it up if you want.