Liverpool 3-0 Newcastle United

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if I threaten to he'll send me his dimensions to intimidate me :icon_lol: 6"1 baby yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww

more intimidating than a 24 yr old talking about "pezzling", while constantly trying to wind up an oap, who then after leaving in a huff...hadn't actually left as he then spent his time in the background constantly refreshing pages checking to see if anyone give a toss if he left an internet forum :rolleyes:

You were pathetic before, even more pathetic now that you couldn't even strop off properly.

Same patter, same boring predictable nonsense from a silly wee boy.

So, what you're trying to say is...

pathetic.jpg

:icon_lol:

Aye terribly witty :rolleyes:

lack of friends no doubt feel sorry for you really, imagine being in your mid 20's spending time posting the shite you do then in a huff pull a "fuck you all i'm leaving" spiel

to then piss time away hiding in the background of the same forum, eventually coming back knowing no one was bothered you left, that in fact the majority were either happy enough you did or didn't care.

All on an internet football forum, and you've the audacity to call anyone a geek :icon_lol:

You mean...

no%20friends.jpg

?

Think the kid gets a harsh press tbh.

I don't see how Stevie, hes deliberately goes out of his way to derail the majority of threads he's posted in by baiting leazes or just being a knob.

It'd be different if he did that and in equal measure made contributions but he doesn't, his last account had thousands of posts and i'd say you'd struggle to remember 10 where you thought he'd put up something worth reading or memorable or even on topic, as opposed to how easy it is to pick most threads and find multiple posts of his normal patter.

Wow, and not behind my back either... you've manned up!

I think yesterday proves we need two, YES TWO, strikers, none of these shitty championship strikers either who bang them in, in the Championship, but two strikers who have a decent pedigree, have played in a good standard league and score goals and loads of them, we've been fortunate that we've gotten to this many points since Carroll left after Ashley yet again gambled on our Premiership safety in January just this time it seems to paid off. We also need two strikers because Ben Arfa is not going to be fit for 38+ games next season so we need someone to fill his place or give us a Plan B, when Plan A isn' working, just like yesterday.

The striker's we have are no more than back-up strikers who come in for a few games a season when players are injured or suspended, nothing more, if Ameobi played for another Premiership team and we were linked with signing him thered be hell on cos he's that shit, but most fans see past his shitness because he plays for our team unfortunately and stand by him and hold out hope he will eventually bang them in.

If we'd have had a decent striker on the pitch who was Premiership standard we'd have equalised or at least tested Reina a few times in the last 20 minutes of the first half, but we didnt because out strikers are ballsack

I think yesterday proves we need two, YES TWO, strikers, none of these shitty championship strikers either who bang them in, in the Championship, but two strikers who have a decent pedigree, have played in a good standard league and score goals and loads of them

We needed two strikers in January even before Carroll left.

Now I'd dump all four and start again.

I think yesterday proves we need two, YES TWO, strikers, none of these shitty championship strikers either who bang them in, in the Championship, but two strikers who have a decent pedigree, have played in a good standard league and score goals and loads of them

Unfortunately AP doesnt see it that way "maybe now our fans will see Shola and Peter in a different light", and people think he knows what hes doing

what I don't get, is when I say something like that, and correctly point out how it is not going to happen like it did before, I attract such comments from you and others in response ?

This is exactly why the club is in decline. It isn't anything to do with a blip on the pitch, or making a poor managerial appointment which can be changed, its to do with the aims, expectations and mentality within the football club. All these things impact on public appeal, commercial appeal and from there revenues, exposure, standing within the game among other players and clubs, everything.

It is without dispute, and has been blatantly obvious for a long time now.

what I don't get, is when I say something like that, and correctly point out how it is not going to happen like it did before, I attract such comments from you and others in response ?

This is exactly why the club is in decline. It isn't anything to do with a blip on the pitch, or making a poor managerial appointment which can be changed, its to do with the aims, expectations and mentality within the football club. All these things impact on public appeal, commercial appeal and from there revenues, exposure, standing within the game among other players and clubs, everything.

Because I take a view between what should happen and what I'd like to see happen and what does happen and will happen. As I've said I'd love Ashley to wake up to the fact that the best way to get his money back is to speculate but I realise it won't happen. To me him coming out and saying he wants to qualify for Europe when he won't take the decisions to make that happen is more stupid than actually being quite truthful with the top 10 thing. It may hurt and believe it or not it hurts me as well but it doesn't stop me seeing it's sort of sensible GIVEN THAT HE WON'T INVEST FURTHER IN PLAYERS.

(the caps are to try and stop you from saying I welcome it).

From mareymooney

@LadyCharmerohno I used to work with @paulwyn42nufc. Suffice to say he was and always will be scum!!

32 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to LadyCharmerohno

Retweeted by you

There ye are.

Because I take a view between what should happen and what I'd like to see happen and what does happen and will happen. As I've said I'd love Ashley to wake up to the fact that the best way to get his money back is to speculate but I realise it won't happen. To me him coming out and saying he wants to qualify for Europe when he won't take the decisions to make that happen is more stupid than actually being quite truthful with the top 10 thing. It may hurt and believe it or not it hurts me as well but it doesn't stop me seeing it's sort of sensible GIVEN THAT HE WON'T INVEST FURTHER IN PLAYERS.

(the caps are to try and stop you from saying I welcome it).

Well, if you are saying the club is in decline because they aren't investing in players the quality that should be demanded here, then thats what I've been trying to tell you

Well, if you are saying the club is in decline because they aren't investing in players the quality that should be demanded here, then thats what I've been trying to tell you

Yes but whats the answer?

If he won't put his money in and won't borrow (even if it were possible) then calling him out for an obvious failing is pointless - that's why the realsitic among us are trying to suggest that SOME of the other facets of his owenership in the present economic and football climate aren't that stupid.

Discovering cheap talent and then selling it later might be painful but if its the only way to keep the club going until a decent owner does come along then that's just the way it is.

If he won't put his money in and won't borrow (even if it were possible) then calling him out for an obvious failing is pointless - that's why the realsitic among us are trying to suggest that SOME of the other facets of his owenership in the present economic and football climate aren't that stupid.

Discovering cheap talent and then selling it later might be painful but if its the only way to keep the club going until a decent owner does come along then that's just the way it is.

I know its the way it is !!!! but its what a lot of people wanted, thats the point man :lol:

I know its the way it is !!!! but its what a lot of people wanted, thats the point man :D

I would have preferred a more philanthropic billionaire (a less dim one at least) but I'm still firmly in the "thank fuck we got one" camp :lol: