FOR THEM

* 42 Gulacsi,

* 16 Kyrgiakos,

* 49 Robinson,

* 10 Cole,

* 33 Shelvey,

* 09 Carroll,

* 24 Ngog

Liverpool are nothing special, but neither are we. Our strikers are shite. Løvenkrands and Ameobi have basically just kicked it away every time they near it. Lucky goal, and it could have stood either way. Jonas for me has been the best player on the pitch. Easily going past Flanagan and getting us loads of corners and free-kicks. Enrique has been solid defensively, but he does need to look up more and focus in his possession.

We'd be better playing 4-6-0, we have no strikers anyways. I really think we should be trying that young lad Phil Airey, from what I've heard he's quick, similar to Bellamy's style - for the few games we've got left and bearing in mind we're reasonably safe why not give him a go?

Much as I love Keegan, it's like he oozes bitterness whenever he talks about us now.

It's the owners of the club that he oozes about though really, if we had someone else owning us the Keegler would be Mr newcastle again.

How shit are our strikers, man? Midfield's not doing too bad but looking for decent runs and movement from Shola and Lovenkrands is like finding rocking horse shit.

To be fair they have been Liverpool best defenders today.

Shola has made some key clearances from free kicks and Lovehandles header back to Reina was very cool under pressure.

Much as I love Keegan, it's like he oozes bitterness whenever he talks about us now.

It's the owners of the club that he oozes about though really, if we had someone else owning us the Keegler would be Mr newcastle again.

Aye, I understand the reasons why it's just he struggles to give the team any praise when he's punditting on us, and when he does it's in small doses and through gritted teeth.