Geordie Shore

Sonatine

:lol: there's a 3 page thread on them yet everyone turned it off after 30 seconds? Whey aye !

I heard the first two minutes of it from another room before my missus turned it over saying it was shit. And that's from a woman who watches eastenders so how bad must it actually be? :lol:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't get the appeal.

It's just people who're pretending to be worse than they actually are, but doing so badly. Badly conceived, badly written, badly acted... It's as bad as the Essex and Chelsea programs.

Any girl who watches it needs a fucking word with themselves. Any man who watches it when the remote control is in reach, needs to fuck off.

:lol: there's a 3 page thread on them yet everyone turned it off after 30 seconds? Whey aye !

A 3 page thread (now 4) that started in 2011. So aye.

Edited by JJ

Sometimes I'm in the mood for mindless crap, guilty pleasure car crash tv. Call it what you will, whether it's the apprentice, master chef, Geordie shore etc.

Sometimes I'm in the mood for mindless crap, guilty pleasure car crash tv. Call it what you will, whether it's the apprentice, master chef, Geordie shore etc.

You can get all that watching the Toon on BT, man.

How can you put the former two in the same bracket as the latter?

By the by, when I'm in the mood for mindless things I'll not watch TV; I'll put some music on and read a comic or something.

By the by, when I'm in the mood for mindless things I'll not watch TV; I'll put some music on and read a comic or something.

because they're not challenging to watch in any way. they're something to switch off to after a hard day's graft. the apprentice is absolutely in the same bracket as geordie shore for me. mindless car crash reality tv with hideous people that you would hate if you met in real life and yet are compelled to keep watching, despite knowing how moronic it is.

well done for listening to music, never thought of that.

comics though? :lol:

Edited by Dr Gloom

because they're not challenging to watch in anyway. they're something to switch off to after a hard day's graft. the apprentice is absolutely in the same bracket as geordie shore for me. mindless car crash reality tv with hideous people that you would hate if you met in real life and yet are compelled to keep watching, despite knowing how moronic it is.

well done for listening to music, never thought of that.

comics though? :lol:

At least the contestants in the Apprentice are striving to achieve something, they might be unlikeable, but most hyper-ambitious people are. How many fast-track investment banker-types aren't also dick-gratingly annoying?

Comics are ace and anyone who says otherwise needs only read some of the classics and then swiftly shut the fuck up.

Geordie Shore is an awful embarrassing show and the people who are in it should be next in line for sterilisation after the people who watch it.

At least the contestants in the Apprentice are striving to achieve something, they might be unlikeable, but most hyper-ambitious people are. How many fast-track investment banker-types aren't also dick-gratingly annoying?

I wouldn't watch a TV show about them either...

Comics are ace and anyone who says otherwise needs only read some of the classics and then swiftly shut the fuck up.

Geordie Shore is an awful embarrassing show and the people who are in it should be next in line for sterilisation after the people who watch it.

the fact that the people in it are so awful is exactly the reason to watch it. ditto the apprentice.

nicholascagelaughingreallyhard-1.gif

:lol:

I wouldn't watch a TV show about them either...

Neither would I. Gloom apparently does. My point was their arseholery is understandable. Those in Geordie Shore are cunts, told to be bigger cunts, so that the cunts who make it, can sell it to the cunts who watch it. The cunts.

the fact that the people in it are so awful is exactly the reason to watch it. ditto the apprentice.

I don't get it. That's like the girls I know clamouring to go to Infernos because it's a shit club with terrible music, over-priced shit drinks and a statistically unlikely number of 50yr greasy blokes from around the Aegean.

Parker, Walking Dead, V for Vendetta, Sandman, From Hell.

Off you trot, I'll be waiting right here for your apology ;)

Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif