Geordie Shore

Sonatine

http://www.mtv.co.uk/shows/geordie-shore

Meet the cast...

Jay, 24

Diva Jay is rarely pictured with his top on, but who can blame him with a body as buff as his? ‘Whoever’ & ‘whenever’ is his mantra in life.

Holly, 18

Describing herself as the most real ‘fake’ person you’ll ever come across, Holly often rounds off the night by getting into a scrap.

James, 20

His quest in life is to pull as many girls as possible and in his own words: ‘why not go out and get pissed, get naked and have fun!’

Sophie, 21

She is a tomboy at heart but has no problem dancing on tables or flashing her boobs- basically anything goes for this pint sized bundle of fun

Vicky, 23

She likes shopping or going to the gym, which are the only two activities in her world that don’t involve alcohol.

Charlotte-Letitia, 20

She says ‘girls call me a slut, ex-boyfriends call me a psycho and my Mum calls me an idiot.’

Greg, 26

Newcastle to Greg is like one big fishbowl and he equates himself to a shark out on patrol.

Gary, 23

He has a manhood that’s the size of a TV remote control (he even has photographic evidence) and being “mint” in bed… or so he says!

Oh dear...... :lol:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Well the new season is underway and I watched it last night (pre kick off).

You have to laugh at the over acting car crash tv (it the only realith show I watch).

Vicky lasted all of two hours before she was snogging someone else.

Lets face it no normal man or women would touch any of them. At least one of them has grown up and left the show.

Still I will watch them all!

:ok:

got to confess to seeing a few episodes last series. i'm not normally one for reality tv but foudn it strangley compelling. i'm sure no one i knew talked like that when i were a lad - taching on ffs? and i didn't recognise any of the bars they were at. obviously things have changed a bit since the late 90s but were they even out and about in the big market? where was circus circus, maddisons, macey's, saturday's, masters et al? and the riverside was a totally differnet club to the one i remember going to.

Is the boat night club still on the Tyne?

Gone to the big revolving dance floor in the sky.

Ahhhhhhhhhh *sigh* those were the days.........(I never wish to repeat *shudder* 1990's fashion)

Btw, the 'new' Riverside is the old Sea nightclub on the Quayside rather than the old Riverside which no longer exists.

Apparently they swilled a bar server after they refused them drink for being cunts. The doormen should've put their teeth in the back of their heads.

Unfortunately I was in close proximity to this lot on Tuesday night and came to the conclusion that there is, in fact, a time and place for a terrorist attack.

• 2 years later...

Btw, just had a quick stalk of your Facebook and one of your friends and me share two mutual friends!!!!!!. :lol:

Small world!

The extent of your excitement over that is a little bewildering...

Fast-forward two minutes...

"Catmag's Facebook is protected. Only confirmed non-stalkers have access to Catmag's status updates and complete profile. Click the 'Friend' button to send a friend request."

Fast-forward two minutes...

"Catmag's Facebook is protected. Only confirmed non-stalkers have access to Catmag's status updates and complete profile. Click the 'Friend' button to send a friend request."

She needn't worry about me :)

YOU on the other hand..... Mwahaha....... ;)