Geordie Shore

Sonatine

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@catmag i'll take the hit for that one considering why ya changed those settings the other day lol

I'm holding you entirely responsible! :lol:

Who's the mutual friend then CT?

It's Adam that usually appears in conversation and I gather he works with / for my neighbour Simon.

Anyway, there you go :lol:

Ah no then, it's not my auntie. It's my parents next-door neighbour of 30 yrs. Adam is her son.

A kid my mate works with is "mates" with one of the knackers on Geordie Shore and he was telling us about the nights out he has with them. Was hard to resist the temptation to tell him they all sounded like right arseholes (and that's coming from me etc). I'm glad I don't frequent any of the bars that this lot do and couldn't pick them out of a line-up of one. I think if you drink on the "Diamond Strip" as well, you deserve to run into narcissistic pricks like this anyway.

Aye that's pretty much my take on it too. I've watched less than a minute of this and turned it over, and whenever I see these freaks in the paper it just looks like a couple of minging oompah loompahs grew up to a normal height.

I've watched most of them, mainly because it makes me feel better about myself. Last nights took the biscuit though, the jealousy between the 3 blokes that a lass might like one of them more than the other was palpable :lol: Freud would have a field day with this lot

How can you sit through more than a minute and not want to dig your eyes out with a spoon? :lol:

Can gladly say I've never even seen a minute of it.

I remember the adverts when it first started and thought it was a comedy piss take of Jersey Shore. Would have definitely watched if it was. But alas.

I've watched most of them, mainly because it makes me feel better about myself. Last nights took the biscuit though, the jealousy between the 3 blokes that a lass might like one of them more than the other was palpable :lol: Freud would have a field day with this lot

What a terrible disappointment you are.

Disturbing that anyone who isn't like one of these goons could watch most of their shows. Disturbing.