British woman beheaded in Tenerife

Idioteque

Not many Bulgarian bacon avoiders like, but this is nee good. It's like when charva's say "I'll bite your nose off", they never actually do it, but it seems this bastard carried out his threat. Just unbelievable and beyond words really. RIP

aye almost all most Bulgarians (and Romanins too) are Orthodox - and they are tough on Islam and the causes of Islam

this guy was just a demented nutcase

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some people welcome this mentality into our society, give them a house, dole money, and claim it is enriching our society.

They also claim that, assuming they are caught for murder, driving around in cars with no insurance and mowing down kids on Denton Road, having no regard for human life, sponging off the state, drug pushing, heckling our troops and urging their death on the streets of the UK, and torturing 2 year old bairns until their death, they should be left alone once they have "served their time".

They also would prefer to segregate us from the Jocks on a permanent basis.

Some people also claim all the above is made up and a figment of the imagination because it may be printed in the Daily Mail

Fishing again. You utter dickwad.

not really.

Obviously, this is appalling but its the truth that such people with such mentalities are finding their way into our society, and walking the streets, and we are doing nothing about it and quite a lot of people are supporting the fact we are doing very little if nothing about it.

The death penalty is appropriate for this scumbag, IMHO

The bloke is mentally ill, man. :lol: He's homeless and he's insane. What are you on about, these people are finding their way into our society?

This has fuck all to do with muslims or terrorists. I mean last night you were pissed, but this morning you have no excuse.

so I'm not talking about muslims or terrorists ? Glad you understand that Gem.

Fucking Hell Leazes, man :lol: . How is a mental Bulgarian decapitating a woman in Tenerife evidence of anything like the nonsense you spouted last night?

Name me 1 single person on the planet who would welcome a disturbed individual to the shores?

Name me 1 single person on the planet who would think this sociopath would "enrich" society?

Either you assumed the decapitation was committed by a Muslim or you are, in fact, insane.

Fucking Hell Leazes, man :lol: . How is a mental Bulgarian decapitating a woman in Tenerife evidence of anything like the nonsense you spouted last night?

Name me 1 single person on the planet who would welcome a disturbed individual to the shores?

Name me 1 single person on the planet who would think this sociopath would "enrich" society?

Either you assumed the decapitation was committed by a Muslim or you are, in fact, insane.

there are many sociopaths already welcomed into this country.

Thats the point.

At the end of the day, an innocent woman has suffered a brutal death and it is the duty of the law to protect the general public. Life is life.

She asked for a pork chop.

Sorry.

A woman lost her life, Kevin.

Jesus, Kevin. Show some fucking respect.

He's grown up in a place where neighbours get shot in the head and people go "oh well". Different world man.

Leazes trotting out the same nonsense regardless of context again, the mad old fool doesn't deserve to be argued with.

more sponging fuckin asylum seekers etc for you to treat too. Who pays for it ? You.

Idiot.

My point is perfectly straightforward, admittedly a slight piss take aimed at Rob, but in essence the point is valid.

More foreign nutcases means less money to treat Leazes' obvious mental health problems.

whey aye, lets kick Scotland out of the UK and accept a few million more muslims, terrorists and assorted spongers to replace them.

More foreign nutcases means less money to treat Leazes' obvious mental health problems.

whey aye, lets kick Scotland out of the UK and accept a few million more muslims, terrorists and assorted spongers to replace them.

:lol:

Brilliant.

Since you obviously think all Muslims are Terrorists and Spongers why waste three words and just say Muslims.

I also love the extension that all immigrants are terrorists and/or criminals as suggested previously has now been extended to mentally ill.

I know you say you don't read the Mail but you obviously should get a job there - any story - including tragedies abroad carried out by insane people, can be twisted to get an anti-muslim/immigrant slant.

Seriously - you could get a top job there.

Since you obviously think all Muslims are Terrorists and Spongers why waste three words and just say Muslims.

I also love the extension that all immigrants are terrorists and/or criminals as suggested previously has now been extended to mentally ill.

I know you say you don't read the Mail but you obviously should get a job there - any story - including tragedies abroad carried out by insane people, can be twisted to get an anti-muslim/immigrant slant.

I just love the way you think not actively saying you support terrorist scumbags means you are opposed to what they do and their aims.

And I just love the way people like you make them welcome into Britain when they can't speak English, have no intention of learning, and will make no contribution whatsoever to the economy.

Brilliant.

Robs words, not mine, said when you were on holiday.

Oh, you even had a look on here to see what I was saying didn't you :lol:

I just love the way you think not actively saying you support terrorist scumbags means you are opposed to what they do and their aims.

And I just love the way people like you make them welcome into Britain when they can't speak English, have no intention of learning, and will make no contribution whatsoever to the economy.

:lol: Do you at least understand that this wasn't a terrorist attack? Please give me some indication that I can at the very least credit you with that much intelligence.

:lol: Do you at least understand that this wasn't a terrorist attack? Please give me some indication that I can at the very least credit you with that much intelligence.

please show me where I said it was :lol:

You've been ranting about Muslims and all sorts since you first got into this thread. About how we were welcoming insane people who behead others into the country and all the rest of it.

The fact is nobody quite knows what you're on about in this thread. From the minute you turned up trying to make this into a "Some people think that Bulgarians who behead people should be given free council housing and welcomed to the UK" thread, you've made very little sense.

Brilliant.

Robs words, not mine, said when you were on holiday.

Oh, you even had a look on here to see what I was saying didn't you :lol:

I highly doubt Rob W suggested that we should replace Scotland with muslims, terrorists and assorted spongers. The only person who ever says shit like that, is you.

Oh, an you accused me of hiding and then when I posted you said I was obsessed. You can't have it both ways, you daft old coot.