Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

King slayer will get an extra notch for monarchacide and become queen slayer. Then king/queen slayer to be killed by oath keeper at the hands of Brienne, whilst she gives him a Velvet Monkey Fist. Nailed on.

FYP

If you're going to do something, do it right.

It's GoT.

Don't do half measures.

Not his sister, his Aunt. Not a huge improvement I grant you :lol:

Apart from Cersei and the Mountain, she's still got; The Hound, Beric Dondarrion (Eye Patch Robin Hood), Thoros of Myr (Dennis Pennis), and the Red Woman.

Don't think Beric or Thoros were ever on her list were they? Certainly not in the books but maybe in the series for letting Mel take gendry.

Thought the last two episodes were excellent. Bit disappointed not to see any white walkers or the hound pop up in some capacity. But I loved grey worm's bit with the masters, cersei, lady moremont (again), the battle, Ramsey's end, pycelle getting his book ending eventually, arya and the Frey pie and Tommen. Top stuff.

Don't think Beric or Thoros were ever on her list were they? Certainly not in the books but maybe in the series for letting Mel take gendry.

Thought the last two episodes were excellent. Bit disappointed not to see any white walkers or the hound pop up in some capacity. But I loved grey worm's bit with the masters, cersei, lady moremont (again), the battle, Ramsey's end, pycelle getting his book ending eventually, arya and the Frey pie and Tommen. Top stuff.

No, they were tv show additions. Probably to replace the people on the book list that the show skimmed over.

Travel times are weird in Game of Thrones, Varys can travel to Dorne and back, within what, two episodes? the Whie Walkers have been marching south for 7 seasons and haven't arrived at the wall yet :lol:

Just found this site which might be useful for people who're struggling with where things are, where people are etc.

http://quartermaester.info/

No, they were tv show additions. Probably to replace the people on the book list that the show skimmed over.

Travel times are weird in Game of Thrones, Varys can travel to Dorne and back, within what, two episodes? the Whie Walkers have been marching south for 7 seasons and haven't arrived at the wall yet :lol:

Just found this site which might be useful for people who're struggling with where things are, where people are etc.

http://quartermaester.info/

Aye varys's teleportation was one of the only things that felt off. Especially as you knew it was coming.

Aye varys's teleportation was one of the only things that felt off. Especially as you knew it was coming.

Mind you, he's not the worst for it, Littlefinger pops up all over the place.

Speaking of Varys, I enjoyed that scene with the Grandma Tyrell, basically acting as the audience and telling Dorne to shut up and stop being boring.

thought the TV show fucked up the Dorne plot badly as the book's version is much more interesting, but I understand they needed to slim down the peripheral characters and plotlines.

Mind you, he's not the worst for it, Littlefinger pops up all over the place.

Speaking of Varys, I enjoyed that scene with the Grandma Tyrell, basically acting as the audience and telling Dorne to shut up and stop being boring.

thought the TV show fucked up the Dorne plot badly as the book's version is much more interesting, but I understand they needed to slim down the peripheral characters and plotlines.

Aye it's been wank generally. That scene was by far the best there and totally because of Diana Rigg.

what i didn't get is when Varys popped up in Dorne, then the next scene he's on the the boat with Dragontits. Has he got access to some kind of teleporter?

what i didn't get is when Varys popped up in Dorne, then the next scene he's on the the boat with Dragontits. Has he got access to some kind of teleporter?

Given that there were a load of Dorne ships in the fleet setting sail for Westeros I'm guessing he hitched a ride over in one.

So who is Jon Snow really then?

Dragon Tits' nephew - bound to get together.

The mad king they keep referring to (DT's dad) son and heir was call Rhaegar - he was married to a princess from Dorne but fancied Ned Stark's sister who was promised to Robert Baratheon. Rhaegar kidnapped and raped her which kicked off Robert's rebellion which resulted in him being king.

The flashbacks to the tower show young Ned rescuing his sister only to find her dying from childbirth and making Ned promise to hide/raise the sprog as his own albeit as a bastard - that bairn is Jon.

Dragon Tits' nephew - bound to get together.

The mad king they keep referring to (DT's dad) son and heir was call Rhaegar - he was married to a princess from Dorne but fancied Ned Stark's sister who was promised to Robert Baratheon. Rhaegar kidnapped and raped her which kicked off Robert's rebellion which resulted in him being king.

The flashbacks to the tower show young Ned rescuing his sister only to find her dying from childbirth and making Ned promise to hide/raise the sprog as his own albeit as a bastard - that bairn is Jon.

Ah ok. Cheers.

I think the theory is more that Rheagar and Lyanna were actually in love rather than that he had kidnapped and raped her.

It was believed by Robert and Ned at first that that is what happened, it was the catlyst to the rebellion starting.

Though once Lyanna was found Ned realised that wasn't true, she named him (people think) Jaehaerys which will likely be revealed next season.

Aye that was what I meant. Didn't know the bit about Jaehaerys though. Can't see how that could anything other than a complete guess mind. Pretty sure there's nothing in the books that could give that away.