Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

They seemed to be suggesting Arya felt a bit of sympathy for real Cersei because of the play over her sons death - though maybe she was just channeling herself when she said she'd be more angry than sad.

I think the notion of a people's based movement in a world of kings is interesting. It's a shame it has to be religion based to fit the context of the times and to make sense for a king to embrace it.

Arya to kill Walder Frey this season, bookmark this.

Who'd still be on Arya's list? Cersei Lannister, Walder Frey, Red Woman, The Mountain?

Can't imagine she'd go for Cersei or the Mountain first, the other two might seem more manageable targets? Plus Frey killed her Brother & Mother.

Hoping that Dragontits' storyline is being sped up. She's got an army, a dragon and when she gets to Meereen (if that's where she's actually going) she'll get the rest of her army and Tyrion & the Banter Tampons. Guessing they'll abandon Bran's story for a bit, because surely he's just going to head for Castle Black, where Jon & Sansa aren't?

I think her going after Walder Frey is nailed on. I think she might get Cersei but it's a bit early yet and I think The Hound will do for The Mountain.

Dragon Tits needs ships so you would think we need the Iron Born (either Asha and Theon or Euron) to get to Mereen.

Glad to see Benjen back at last. It's seemed obvious for a long time that he was going to return somehow. I assume that he is either a replacement for Coldhands or we will find out in the books that he is Coldhands.

I think her going after Walder Frey is nailed on. I think she might get Cersei but it's a bit early yet and I think The Hound will do for The Mountain.

Dragon Tits needs ships so you would think we need the Iron Born (either Asha and Theon or Euron) to get to Mereen.

Glad to see Benjen back at last. It's seemed obvious for a long time that he was going to return somehow. I assume that he is either a replacement for Coldhands or we will find out in the books that he is Coldhands.

Aye, Euron will aim for Meereen with his newly built fleet. Don't doubt they'll catch up with Asha & Theon, which surely means a big piratey battle :pirate::good:

Aye, Euron will aim for Meereen with his newly built fleet. Don't doubt they'll catch up with Asha & Theon, which surely means a big piratey battle :pirate::good:

That should be good.

Interesting that the brotherhood without banners was mentioned for the first time in ages last night. Raises the posibility of Lady Stoneheart making an appearance.

If Benjen is Coldhands it increases the posibility of Bran allowing the Others through the wall if/when he gets there. In the books (if memory serves) Coldhands can't go through the wall or into the cave with Bran and the others. And the night king couldn't go into the cave until he touched Bran in the vision. Can he now also go through the wall if Bran passed through it?

Whenever I see Dragon Tits mentioned in here it reminds me of that old joke: "What do you call a Chinese woman with no legs?"

That should be good.

Interesting that the brotherhood without banners was mentioned for the first time in ages last night. Raises the possibility of Lady Stoneheart making an appearance.

If Benjen is Coldhands it increases the possibility of Bran allowing the Others through the wall if/when he gets there. In the books (if memory serves) Coldhands can't go through the wall or into the cave with Bran and the others. And the night king couldn't go into the cave until he touched Bran in the vision. Can he now also go through the wall if Bran passed through it?

I'd be surprised if they her bring back, I thought that was used as a softener for bringing Snow back in the books and they've covered the "Stark brought back from the dead to enact vengeance" with the Jon Snow plot in the tv show?

I'd be surprised if they her bring back, I thought that was used as a softener for bringing Snow back in the books and they've covered the "Stark brought back from the dead to enact vengeance" with the Jon Snow plot in the tv show?

Yeah I agree mainly but I just thought it was interesting that they mentioned the BWB again for the first time in a few seasons. It's possible they could just be doing that link Arya back up with them.

Yeah I agree mainly but I just thought it was interesting that they mentioned the BWB again for the first time in a few seasons. It's possible they could just be doing that link Arya back up with them.

Would you be surprised to see Arya travel with the mummers troupe to Westeros?

Would you be surprised to see Arya travel with the mummers troupe to Westeros?

I suspect she'll somehow get the better of the waif when she goes for her and then after that she'll leave. At very least there's nothing there for her, but possibly Jaquen might might send other Faceless Men after her (or go after her himself). So she has to leave Bravos. The mummers might offer one route of escape for her (which would allow us to see more of Richard E Grant and Kevin Eldon so that wouldn't be a bad thing) but I would have thought it's a little bit obvious and dangerous if the younger actress has already been in contact with the Faceless Men to kill Lady Stork.

I suspect she'll somehow get the better of the waif when she goes for her and then after that she'll leave. At very least there's nothing there for her, but possibly Jaquen might might send other Faceless Men after her (or go after her himself). So she has to leave Bravos. The mummers might offer one route of escape for her (which would allow us to see more of Richard E Grant and Kevin Eldon so that wouldn't be a bad thing) but I would have thought it's a little bit obvious and dangerous if the younger actress has already been in contact with the Faceless Men to kill Lady Stork.

Is there any other PoV character near Braavos?

Is there any other PoV character near Braavos?

Sam was there in the books but I can't remember if he'd left for Hornhill/Oldtown by the end of A Feast For Crows. Obviously they've jumped him past there on the show so I would dount he would meet up with her there anyway. The next closest would possibly be Davos in the books but that would be at White Harbour so not particularly close.

So Arya v the moody lass in 8, Jon v Ramsey in 9, then everyone against the night king in 10? They're really speeding up the storylines towards the end of this season.

So Arya v the moody lass in 8, Jon v Ramsey in 9, then everyone against the night king in 10? They're really speeding up the storylines towards the end of this season.

Given there's only 1 season left, and a shorter one at that, I reckon the zombies will get through the wall in Episode 10. There needs to be a reason for Dragon Tits to head for the North though, who's she going to meet that convinces her to delay attacking King's Landing to go fight monsters?

So many threads to tie up, Sparrows v Lannisters, Arya's list, the Iron Islands, Dragon Tits, and of course The Zombies...

The waif (moody lass) is listed in the cast for the next episode. I can't imagine they'll stretch out the story of her and Arya beyond that so I think we might see Arya back in Westeros in episode eight. Possibly crossing a name (Walder Frey?) off her list.

Think your right about episode 9 but I don't see all out war in episode 10. More likely the white walkers just reaching the wall.

Given there's only 1 season left, and a shorter one at that, I reckon the zombies will get through the wall in Episode 10. There needs to be a reason for Dragon Tits to head for the North though, who's she going to meet that convinces her to delay attacking King's Landing to go fight monsters?

So many threads to tie up, Sparrows v Lannisters, Arya's list, the Iron Islands, Dragon Tits, and of course The Zombies...

It's not confirmed there's only one season left at the minute. Previously they'd talked about 8 seasons but maybe only 13 episodes across the last two. It would be a bit of a surprise if they pretty much halfed that number unless they went for longer episodes.

I'm rooting for the zombies personally.

That's because you've something of the night about you, yourself.

The waif (moody lass) is listed in the cast for the next episode. I can't imagine they'll stretch out the story of her and Arya beyond that so I think we might see Arya back in Westeros in episode eight. Possibly crossing a name (Walder Frey?) off her list.

Think your right about episode 9 but I don't see all out war in episode 10. More likely the white walkers just reaching the wall.

See a World War Z type swarm clambering up the wall?

Arya will bump off the Waif next season, wouldn't be surprised if she stopped saying "I'm no one" and reclaimed her Stark name.

It's not confirmed there's only one season left at the minute. Previously they'd talked about 8 seasons but maybe only 13 episodes across the last two. It would be a bit of a surprise if they pretty much halfed that number unless they went for longer episodes.

Isn't it? I thought it had been confirmed?

7 episodes to set up all the dominos for the final (8th) season where all hell breaks loose?

Edited by The Fish

That's because you've something of the night about you, yourself.

See a World War Z type swarm clambering up the wall?

Arya will bump off the Waif next season, wouldn't be surprised if she stopped saying "I'm no one" and reclaimed her Stark name.

Isn't it? I thought it had been confirmed?

7 episodes to set up all the dominos for the final (8th) season where all hell breaks loose?

Can't see the Arya/Waif battle lasting beyond the next episode. Whether Jaquen follows her back to Westeros is another thing.

I think we might see that Bran has inadvertently opened up the wall for the Night King in the last episode. As well as probably getting the R+L=J reveal.

I've read that one of the directors from this season has said there will only be seven episodes next season but HBO haven't confirmed that or whether there will be an 8th season. But aye I could see the last few episodes where the real fight hits Westeros.

Can't see the Arya/Waif battle lasting beyond the next episode. Whether Jaquen follows her back to Westeros is another thing.

I think we might see that Bran has inadvertently opened up the wall for the Night King in the last episode. As well as probably getting the R+L=J reveal.

I've read that one of the directors from this season has said there will only be seven episodes next season but HBO haven't confirmed that or whether there will be an 8th season. But aye I could see the last few episodes where the real fight hits Westeros.

Won't that be held back as long as possible?