Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

The coming way seems a bit unbalanced to me.

On Jon's side we have a ragamuffin outfit of northerners and wildlings who have already been decimated by conflict. Oh, and little fingers people and the knights of the vale.

On the Lannister side, erm, not sure they have any allies left. They've got th mountain I guess.

That leaves Dragon tits. Even leaving behind the second sons, she has:

The unsullied.

The Dornish.

The Iron Isles.

The Dothraki.

The Tyrells.

Three fuck off dragons.

And loads of ships.

Should be a cake walk.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“ Anyone know any cheap hotels in Kings Landing, Marra?”

It’s a TV show about zombies and fire breathing dragons and the Fish is giving it the full Gary Neville tactical review.

Give it a rest Dave, it’s not the fuckin Somme is it?        

Posted Images

Disagree about Sansa Fish, I think shes now worried what littlefingers response to Jon will be, shes seen him trick and kill people many times to get what he wants, which she now knows is he crown and her. Jon is now in his way and I reckon shes worried that littlefinger will set out to kill him off and take his place.

Also, Lady Mormont is going to die next season, nailed on.

The coming way seems a bit unbalanced to me.

On Jon's side we have a ragamuffin outfit of northerners and wildlings who have already been decimated by conflict. Oh, and little fingers people and the knights of the vale.

On the Lannister side, erm, not sure they have any allies left. They've got th mountain I guess.

That leaves Dragon tits. Even leaving behind the second sons, she has:

The unsullied.

The Dornish.

The Iron Isles.

The Dothraki.

The Tyrells.

Three fuck off dragons.

And loads of ships.

Should be a cake walk.

That's not the real war though, it shouldn't take much conquering to destroy what's left of the Lannisters. Dragon Tits will land somewhere to lure them out, join up with The North armies. She might have to see off Euron's fleet en route, but once she gets to Westeros it should be a piece of piss to destroy Cersei's lot. Then, however she's got to turn that army North to meet the army of the dead.

Disagree about Sansa Fish, I think shes now worried what littlefingers response to Jon will be, shes seen him trick and kill people many times to get what he wants, which she now knows is he crown and her. Jon is now in his way and I reckon shes worried that littlefinger will set out to kill him off and take his place.

Perhaps, I'm not convinced that she's savvy enough to see past her own ego. Is it better to be the Lady of Winterfell or the Queen of all Westeros? She couldn't tell Jon that thousands of mounted soldiers were on their way, because... deus ex machina, will she help him or will she look out for herself (until her betrayal fails and she begs forgiveness)?

I reckon the Red Woman is going to meet up with the Brotherhood, by the way.

Can the GOT maesters on here tell me if the Starks and the dragon lass are going to form an alliance or if they're going to battle it out for complete control?

I'll be annoyed if all the goodies decide to be friends.

They'll battle against each other until it beckons known that R+L=J.

Reckon Jon I'd going to shag Dragon tits before finding out she's his sister? At which point he can shrug his shoulders, it's the targaryon way after all.

Whose Aryas next victim?

The red woman.

Reckon Jon I'd going to shag Dragon tits before finding out she's his sister? At which point he can shrug his shoulders, it's the targaryon way after all.

Whose Aryas next victim?

Not his sister, his Aunt. Not a huge improvement I grant you :lol:

Apart from Cersei and the Mountain, she's still got; The Hound, Beric Dondarrion (Eye Patch Robin Hood), Thoros of Myr (Dennis Pennis), and the Red Woman.

Not his sister, his Aunt. Not a huge improvement I grant you :lol:

Apart from Cersei and the Mountain, she's still got; The Hound, Beric Dondarrion (Eye Patch Robin Hood), Thoros of Myr (Dennis Pennis), and the Red Woman.

She took the hound off her list didn't she?

Yeah but will she put him back on when she discovers he has survived?

He was off it before that happened so I doubt it. Though there is definitely a meeting between them coming up, melisandre will end up with the brothers as well

He was off it before that happened so I doubt it. Though there is definitely a meeting between them coming up, melisandre will end up with the brothers as well

Really? I thought she only scratched him off the list after she left him to die?

i thought cersei was on her hitlist? and judging by her camero in the last episode, it'll be hard work to avoid getting whacked by her if she turns up disguised as the mountain. that would be fitting

She could turn up as the fucked nun - that would scare the shit out of Cersei.

Just can't see Arya getting that chance, it'll be Jaime, Tyrion or a dragon, won't it? Isn't Arya more for taking out 2nd/3rd tier characters?

I think Jamie will be the one to do her in. That prophecy said that her children would die and that she would be killed by her younger sibling which could be Tyrion but it could also be Jamie as he was born after her. And with the fact that she did what Jamie had dishonored himself to prevent (killing the king to prevent him blowing up King's Landing with Dragon Fire) he would now have a reason to.