Weather Check

Jan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say that as if it makes it okay to get tucked in by mammy in your 30s. :razz:

I'm not taking this shit from someone who needs a ticker made by Fisher Price.

:lol: At least that was a genuine health complaint. :razz: And I didn't need my mam to take me to hospital.

How did your flatmate deliver his diagnosis?

"For fucks sake Dave, IT'S ONLY FOOD POISONING!"

"FOOD POISONING!? OMG SOMEBODY GET MAMMY!"

Nah, the Dr sat on my bed, held my hands, fixed me with a stern expression and said "I'm so sorry David, it's food poisoning, there's... (she cried at this bit)... there's nothing more we can do." She stood and walked to the door to be consoled by another housemate who was also fighting back tears. It was only then, when I stood at the edge of darkness, that I realised the hole I'd leave in their lives. I'm not saying I'm a hero, just a man who refuses to go softly into the night.

So yeah I defeated that which would leave most men nothing but a wretched husk, but I didn't do it for me. I did it for you.

It's just what I do.

p.s. How sexist are you? Dr = Man? This shit right here is why people spit in your drinks

Edited by The Fish

Nothing here in Whitley . . yet .

Mind it doesn't want to either after last weeks carry-on !

v9ON5.jpg

You need a landscape gardener, based in Whitley area.

Hmmmm

;)

finally had the weather pattern change here, for the month of june we recieved 227mm of rainfall (350% of the normal). first week of july had been going down the same route when it just changed, now clear sky and a sweaty 32 degrees.

• 2 weeks later...