It's Yohan Cabaye

Toonpack

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it looks very unpleasant and whether you think so or not, it leaves a nasty question mark hanging over him. All the reporting of this is "Disgusted Cahil.....".

Of course the bloke is innocent unless proven guilty.

But do I think all of this is because he called him a son of a bitch or such like.

This thread speaks volumes about the way you look at the world like.

You're the only one who has even suggested there is racial undertones to it, then you say he's innocent til proven guilty, then you say he's not said something racist at all :lol: in the space of about a dozen posts.

This thread speaks volumes about the way you look at the world like.

You're the only one who has even suggested there is racial undertones to it, then you say he's innocent til proven guilty, then you say he's not said something racist at all :lol: in the space of about a dozen posts.

:lol:

You're the only one who has even suggested there is racial undertones to it,

:lol: Dont always try to be the twat, honestly.

Its getting discussed left right and centre on all Newcastle forums and twitter. Everyone is wondering what he said to cause that reaction and to then issue a full statement apologising for it.

Most peoples initial thoughts given the above circumstances turn to racism.

:lol: Dont always try to be the twat, honestly.

Its getting discussed left right and centre on all Newcastle forums and twitter. Everyone is wondering what he said to cause that reaction and to then issue a full statement apologising for it.

Most peoples initial thoughts given the above circumstances turn to racism.

Not being funny but I've been on twitter plenty and you are genuinely the only person I've seen suggest it. I've seen quite a few people dismiss it.

Honestly? I think Yo* has said something to insult Cahill's family, either by wishing ill upon them or whatever.

*as he's asked me to call him

On a more serious note, we should sign the Everton squad with the Carroll money. They're strapped for cash and their only real assets are the top-quality players within the squad. Sign them up, we need depth.

The Carroll money has been spent, looking for the Carroll money. End of.

No way it was racist like :lol: You can fuck somebody off without calling them whatever it is you can call an Australian.

Either his mother or father is Samoan so perhaps that has something to do with it. Doesn't matter now though. Cabaye apologised so I think it should be forgotten. Whatever he said was obviously out of line but if he's big enough to say sorry then no one should have a problem.

• 1 month later...

I thought it was pretty evident that I was taking the piss, but nice attempt to live up to the stereotype I described.

Shit, sorry about that, mate. Not all you Serbs are bad, I've got to say that the lasses are decent roots tbf. ;)