Who would you pick?

AmericanMag

Who would you pick  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since buying a toon top here in the states is so expensive, I usually wait and buy the shirt from the season that just ended. I don't normally get a name and number on a shirt but the prices on kitbag make it a possibility. I haven't had much luck with choices in the past (the last name I got on a shirt was Parker :lol: ) so I thought I would ask those on here. Thanks in advance.

Last number and name I got was duff in the 2006-2007 Away shirt blue and maroon colour.

Actually only name and number except for Hay 7 when I was kid.

I would advise you to pick Tiote or Ben Afra.

I voted Barfa simply because he has been injured so no1 will snap him up till atleast january at earliest so if you move quick you should be guaranteed a solid 6-7 months before he leaves :lol:

Why don't you get your own name?

Didn't think about my actual name but did think about Americanmag. The last top that I got my own name on the back was the US Top from the 94 WC:

USA-94-Home.jpg

Why don't you get your own name?

Didn't think about my actual name but did think about Americanmag. The last top that I got my own name on the back was the US Top from the 94 WC:

USA-94-Home.jpg

Crikey, getting any Newcastle United player's name on your shirt is fraught with danger - he could be sold at any transfer window.

Watch some old dvds and/or 2J compilation, then get Beardsley 10 on your shirt. Sorted.

Acuna.

Matata?

:lol:

I think that Joey Barton song is quite funny.

Same here, it's good when it gets gan in the corner, its just the fact some little charv wannabe had it on the back of his shirt with the picture of Barton punching Pedersen. It would have been canny if he never had the picture on mind.

I can remember walking to one of the games and some lad had (In not even the proper Premiership lettering and numbering) WHO 8 ALL THE COWIES :icon_lol:

Whats the words then?

I hear, ' His name is Joey Barton and he loves the toon, everybody nereds a nutter' but what comes after? Like a few of the 'ultra' songs it aint catchy and most of the ground hasn't a clue what they're saying. (And I'm in with them! And don't get me started on the 'we love Newcastle' song missing out the 'you)'.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Whats the words then?

I hear, ' His name is Joey Barton and he loves the toon, everybody nereds a nutter' but what comes after? Like a few of the 'ultra' songs it aint catchy and most of the ground hasn't a clue what they're saying. (And I'm in with them! And don't get me started on the 'we love Newcastle' song missing out the 'you)'.

Basically just what you've said really

"Everybody needs a nutter in the middle, everybody needs a nutter, Everybody needs a nutter in the middle, everybody needs a nutter, his name is Joey Barton and he loves the Toon, his name is Joey Barton and he loves the Toon" and repeat

Just a shame we're gonna be hearing alot less chanting and atmosphere next season, it'll truly hit home when i gan to the first game like :lol:

Since buying a toon top here in the states is so expensive, I usually wait and buy the shirt from the season that just ended. I don't normally get a name and number on a shirt but the prices on kitbag make it a possibility. I haven't had much luck with choices in the past (the last name I got on a shirt was Parker :lol: ) so I thought I would ask those on here. Thanks in advance.

Really AM, you know soccer.com sells them for a reasonable price?

Also at the moment there is store in Germany on ebay selling a bunch of NUFC stuff quite cheap.