Every poster has their price

Howmanheyman

The same source that telt me Leighton Baines was signing for the toon says there's a substantial, impossible to ignore bid in for me from www.redandwhitekop.co.uk . Am frantically looking for a "The Sun" avatar.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear in dispatches that

liesandbullshit.com

brokenrecord.co.uk

and

puttingwordsinpeoplesmouths.org

are in a bidding war for leazesmag

tediousoldfart.com considering making a late bid

I hear in dispatches that

liesandbullshit.com

brokenrecord.co.uk

and

puttingwordsinpeoplesmouths.org

are in a bidding war for leazesmag

tediousoldfart.com considering making a late bid

noballstoadmitwhenIamwrong.co.uk making a late bid for Dr Gloom

Just had a pm off Pud saying I've been sold to N.O. for a can of Fosters and half a bag of Prawn Cocktail Skips.

You pack of bastards.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Just had a pm off Pud saying I've been sold to N.O. a can of Fosters and half a bag of Prawn Cocktail Skips.

You pack of bastards.

The engine is running by the way, I said I'd drive you there myself.

You think you got a good deal?

Depending on appearances the fee goes up by a Blue WKD and an Asda Basics Multipack.

Who's laughing now , eh? :lol:

make sure you drink them in your Mohammed Shed

Tbf I don't blame the posters for the crazy prices in this thread, I think a lot of it is down to AgentAxeman.

Im going nowhere and you pack of bastards cant force me out!

I'll see my contract out! The posters know I love this forum!

Tbf I don't blame the posters for the crazy prices in this thread, I think a lot of it is down to AgentAxeman.

Same here. I've been like Joey Barton to be honest, had a few misdemeanors, and the board tried to forcibly remove me from my contract, but I've grown to love the fans, and they can see I put a shift in so am gonna stick around and see if they offer me a new long term deal, at least to take me through to my testimonial.

I wonder if I'll posting when am Leazes' age, my tolerance of people will have to improve if I am.

Same here. I've been like Joey Barton to be honest, had a few misdemeanors, and the board tried to forcibly remove me from my contract, but I've grown to love the fans, and they can see I put a shift in so am gonna stick around and see if they offer me a new long term deal, at least to take me through to my testimonial.

I wonder if I'll posting when am Leazes' age, my tolerance of people will have to improve if I am.

haha, I remember you posting on the old rivals TOTT site Stevie.............you haven't changed much :lol:

haha, I remember you posting on the old rivals TOTT site Stevie.............you haven't changed much :lol:

I got banned off there as well. If someone was telling me they'd be banned off three toon forums, I'd think what a fuckin prick, but all three weren't justified.

I got banned off there as well. If someone was telling me they'd be banned off three toon forums, I'd think what a fuckin prick, but all three weren't justified.

nobody got banned from TOTT man :icon_lol:

I was banned from the smoggies site though

Thinking about J69 when he had the hissy fit and quit. "thats me fineesh am awayuh" why didn't he go to another toon board. What is it about toonjtastic that enticed him back, he's never answered that. It's a funny old thing a message board, every time I've joined a new board they all fuckin hate me, then they think he might be a mug but he talks sense eventually and that's what happened on toontastic.

I know I am the "N-O defender till I die!!11" and all that but I have been Toontastic through and through since it started, it just has a good amount of really good posters who can have a discussion about quite a range of topics. That's the draw imo.

I know I am the "N-O defender till I die!!11" and all that but I have been Toontastic through and through since it started, it just has a good amount of really good posters who can have a discussion about quite a range of topics. That's the draw imo.

I see what you did there. ;)

I see what you did there. ;)

Took your time, been sitting here F5'ing for 14 hours straight!

Edited by Gejon