Every poster has their price

Howmanheyman

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would accept the transfer and then PM somebody telling them I was forced out & really didn't want to leave so I looked like I was in the right.

Positivelypositive.com have offered TT a £1 Asda coupon, 10 Frosties vouchers to get a free Tony Tiger t shirt with 'They're greeeeaat' on it plus a WeightWatchers set of scales for CT.

obviously threepointlane.com is a great board and has some great people there already, but if toontastic want to keep me, there's nothing I can do

obviously threepointlane.com is a great board and has some great people there already, but if toontastic want to keep me, there's nothing I can do

source?

:lol:

I think now is the right time in my career to go and post in Europe, but I would like to come back and end my career at Toontastic tbh-having failed to bother learning whatever dago language I was supposed to be posting in.

source?

Contract talks are on hold as TT thinks his postings will deteriorate with age as his hair has and cannot guarantee his place on here in a years time.

Toonpack is refusing to go anywhere until the buyer pays his mortgage off first, CT wants a new taxi with sportsdirect.com as the number plate and Gloomy wants funding for a portable moaning machine.

source?

Contract talks are on hold as TT thinks his postings will deteriorate with age as his hair has and cannot guarantee his place on here in a years time.

I think my previous years have proven I'm committed to the board and if they won't give me a new 5yr deal to recognise this, I may have to look elsewhere.

Toonpack is refusing to go anywhere until the buyer pays his mortgage off first, CT wants a new taxi with sportsdirect.com as the number plate and Gloomy wants funding for a portable moaning machine.

Llamlick.com won't be held to ransom for a poster with no re-sale value.

Theres been an offer of £50k for CT to move to Newcastle Online.

Unfortunately I cant afford to go any higher than that though, already remortgaged the house and sold the car :lol: