Every poster has their price

Howmanheyman

obviously threepointlane.com is a great board and has some great people there already, but if toontastic want to keep me, there's nothing I can do

source?

:lol:

Contract talks are on hold as TT thinks his postings will deteriorate with age as his hair has and cannot guarantee his place on here in a years time.

I think my previous years have proven I'm committed to the board and if they won't give me a new 5yr deal to recognise this, I may have to look elsewhere.

I think people still remember Fishgate when he was made a mod and the fans have never forgiven him.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking transfer news!!!

Sheptastic.com has put a £1.5M bid in for LM even though ceiling is £1M!

What would Shepherd dee in that situation :lol:

He'd get onto Ocean finance take out a £3Million loan, secured on Pud, pay LM £2Mill to stay and pay himself a £1MIll dividend

hot off the press.

U-turns Online have made an offer for Dr Gloom, Deano and CT are getting quite excited by this "link" and proclaim it to be a "done deal"

A huge list of forums have denied any link whatsoever at all to Polish Nick and they will ban anyone bringing his name up in press conferences.

I think now is the right time in my career to go and post in Europe, but I would like to come back and end my career at Toontastic tbh-having failed to bother learning whatever dago language I was supposed to be posting in.

Edited by trophyshy

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: LeazesMag.

· View this post

· Un-ignore LeazesMag

Ahhhhh bliss

I hope it stays that way pal although im sure he'll find someone to argue with soon.

Specsavers.com bid 2m quid for you, on condition you actually open your eyes before signing on the dotted line.

Positivelypositive.com have offered TT a £1 Asda coupon, 10 Frosties vouchers to get a free Tony Tiger t shirt with 'They're greeeeaat' on it plus a WeightWatchers set of scales for CT.

A damn fine offer.....but do you want to be seen as a selling forum selling off your best posters!!!!!! :lol:

Positivelypositive.com have offered TT a £1 Asda coupon, 10 Frosties vouchers to get a free Tony Tiger t shirt with 'They're greeeeaat' on it plus a WeightWatchers set of scales for CT.

A damn fine offer.....but do you want to be seen as a selling forum selling off your best posters!!!!!! :lol:

I've a feeling you'd be the Alan Smith of the forum, CT. Nee fucker would have you! :icon_lol:

I've a feeling you'd be the Alan Smith of the forum, CT. Nee fucker would have you! :lol:

Really? I see myself as the Barton. The star performer who has put in winning display after winning display but is too outspoken for the bumbling owners. :icon_lol:

money talks

money talks

Bullshit walks.

its_time_to_kick_ass.jpg

obviously threepointlane.com is a great board and has some great people there already, but if toontastic want to keep me, there's nothing I can do

source?

Contract talks are on hold as TT thinks his postings will deteriorate with age as his hair has and cannot guarantee his place on here in a years time.

I think my previous years have proven I'm committed to the board and if they won't give me a new 5yr deal to recognise this, I may have to look elsewhere.

Did someone mention Asda vouchers before …