Ryan Dunn from Jackass

Kevin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be sightly serious I agree like. Speeding / using a mobile etc. is arguably just as bad / dangerous as drink driving could be and I refuse to believe the same people have never done that. But hey-ho, this kid deserved a hideous death. Whatever makes you feel smug I suppose.

I really hope you didn't mean that. If so, your a horrible twat.

To be sightly serious I agree like. Speeding / using a mobile etc. is arguably just as bad / dangerous as drink driving could be and I refuse to believe the same people have never done that. But hey-ho, this kid deserved a hideous death. Whatever makes you feel smug I suppose.

I missed this earlier.

What exactly has smugness got to do with it?

No one is saying that he deserved to die, it was obviously a terrible thing for his friends and family.

But when he has a record for DUI you begin to lose sympathy.

Edited by ewerk

No one is saying that he deserved to die, it was obviously a terrible thing for his friends and family.

:icon_lol: Seriously?

I missed this earlier.

What exactly has smugness got to do with it?

Fair enough, sanctimonious would've been more accurate.

Well if criticising a guy for downing shots at a bar then jumping into his sports car makes me sanctimonious then I'm happy to be so.

If he hadn't died and instead had been pulled over and done for DUI then I'm sure he'd be roundly classed as a dickhead, the fact that he died as a result of his actions shouldn't change that.

Well if criticising a guy for downing shots at a bar then jumping into his sports car makes me sanctimonious then I'm happy to be so.

If he hadn't died and instead had been pulled over and done for DUI then I'm sure he'd be roundly classed as a dickhead, the fact that he died as a result of his actions shouldn't change that.

Your initial reaction to his death was 'Good'.

When I saw the photo of the wreckage all I got in my head was that guitar rift they play before bursting into the Jackass theme tune. Think the funeral should be a Jackass greatest hits..ie they drop the coffin out of the back of the hearse on the way there and his body flies out. It's what he would of wanted.

I really hope you didn't mean that. If so, your a horrible twat.

Missed this. :lol: FFS.

I can't match the face to any notable stunts. Was he more of a creator, or the brains (if that's what you call the JA creative process) behind the camera? Were Dunn & Knoxville the co-founders of the whole JA concept & eventual franchise?