Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

One club hasn't grown out of the fact that people and clubs other than their sectarian Presbyterian selves are being threatened with being overtaken.

Milwall west ham is pish compared to our Derbys. Get on our level first pal.

Are you suggesting all the problems between Rangers and Celtic begin at Ibrox?

Ok, name a comparable derby?

Boca juniors river plate, barca and real (similar political rivalry), cracovia derby.

barca and real

barca and real

barca and real

barca and real

sulu.gif

Celtic - Rangers may well be 99% of Scottish football, but no, no it is nowhere near the global event that is el Classico. :lol: It's importance has dwindled alongside domestic Scottish football brand. These days, the Cracovia derby may be a better comparison, because it matters not a jot outside the respective leagues.

You admit your club's fanbase sing pro-IRA songs, then refute the very notion that the IRA would try and recruit from your fanbase?

If its 'ooh ah up the ra' your referring to? That isn't bigoted, if so where is the bigotry in it?

:lol:

Celebrating a terrorist organisation which has murdered thousands of innocent men, women and children down the years, in the name of catholicism and republicanism, nar nowt bigoted about that. Parody ffs.

One club hasn't grown out of the fact that people and clubs other than their sectarian Presbyterian selves are being threatened with being overtaken.

Milwall west ham is pish compared to our Derbys. Get on our level first pal.

So to illustrate your, and I presume by association CFC's lack of bigotry, you post a sentence so laden with bigotry it's wearing a tricolour and booing all the way through "God Save The Queen"? :lol:

:lol:

Celebrating a terrorist organisation which has murdered thousands of innocent men, women and children down the years, in the name of catholicism and republicanism, nar nowt bigoted about that. Parody ffs.

I'd rather that than 6 million British people supporting an army killing 1 million innocent men and woman in Iraq/Afghanistan.

Furthermore it was never in the name of Catholicism, there were both religions inside the republican groups. The founding fathers of the Irish republican movement were Protestants like Wolfe tone.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

We are better than barca and real in terms of rivalry. They've got a quarter of Spain separating them too. As big and global as there's is we make that up in actual rivalry.

:spit: Jesus Christ, Mary Mother and all the bastard saints, you're deluded! Rangers and Celtic doesn't rank above Liverpool - Man U on the derby stakes and they're not even a fucking derby! Your parochial arguments, you sectarian nonsense, your violent bigotry isn't valued in any countries other than Scotland and (as Ant points out) a minority in Ireland. You, quite frankly, don't matter on the global stage. The reason your hate-filled derby gets the attention it does is because you both used to be European entities, you both used to showcase decent players, you both used to matter. Now you don't. Yet the violence, the bigotry and the delusion remains.

The only people who think your derby matters is yourselves and Sky (mind they also think the Arsenal - Spurs derby is an event), and the only people who don't think you're a pair of horrible sectarian pricks are yourselves and your rivals down the road.

Sounds like someone could do with an Iron Brew.

I believe it's pronounced "Ah wan ma doll an buckfast, ya sassenach bast'd!"

This kid, man. Somewhere Jesus is indeed weeping, weeping with laughter.

I'll say one thing, though. The chip on their shoulders is fucking immense and the need to blame the British Army/Northern Ireland protestants for everything bad about the Celtic/Rangers package is laughable. What has Billy or Eamonn walking around Belfast getting on with their lives got to to do with young Weedgie charvas who cannot drink cold tea singing and talking about stuff which in reality has fuck all relevance to your average Scot in 2013?

Might have been Ant who mentioned a good friend being shot in his street? I've had two relatives shot and blown up in a car bomb respectively. I'm guessing Ant's friend was a Catholic lad, my relatives were protestant. If you have a look at Toontastic you might see me and Ant writing the occasional bollocks but we wont get into any of the crap that you spout. If you were Belfast Celtic or Derry Celtic or your mates were Belfast Rangers who happened to play in the SPL I'd maybe cut you some slack but then again if this was the case I reckon there'd be a lot more will to try and cut this shit out as lets be honest, the last thing Ulster needs is stuff being stirred up. Lets have a bit of normality and give peace a chance, you know what I mean?

See this is the insidiousness (sp) of the Celtic fan. Tgey claim to be unbigotted whilst holding tge views of the plainly mental Mis1celtic. While at the same time demanding a seperate education system for catholics. An education system with it's own training college which only allows catholics. This is a disgrace imho. While the retards on the other side send prople to marches on Belfast. Wankers the lot of them.

I've not got it in for northern Irish Protestants and you are all trying to make out I've said things which I haven't

I'm not even a catholic or have an Irish background, I'm a Scottish Celtic fan.

I've not got it in for northern Irish Protestants and you are all trying to make out I've said things which I haven't

I'm not even a catholic or have an Irish background, I'm a Scottish Celtic fan.

End of the day your club and the one down the road have more than their fair share of bigots and hooligans. You're renowned the world over for the sectarian violence that plagues your teams. That you refuse to admit it just goes to show the entrenched blinkered view your fans have.

Now that Rangers have disappeared there's now a 1 horse race in Scotland's "premier" league. Which probably explains why you've come onto a Newcastle board.