News of the World

ChezGiven

When the news of the paper's closure came, there was a collective gasp and shouts of "no" before relative silence descended and Brooks continued. "The Guardian newspaper were out to get us, and they got us," she said in what was, in the context of what observers described as a somewhat halting and stumbling speech, a rare oratorical flourish.

Yeah, it was The Guardian wot done it. What a fucking tosser that woman is.

Unambiguous evidence of criminal activity from BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-14105225

Someone is going down.

They've . Haaad . Quite . A Bit . Of . Robert . Peston. On . BBC . Since . He . Broke. This. Story. Like .

Honestly, I thought the horror had been give eloqution lessons following his whole delivery etc after his Norther Rock stuff .

He's back worse than ever with his one word sentences and theatrics .

Excruciating cunt.

A knaa one thing for certain, nae cunt would understand you delivering the news. :rolleyes:

I'm no Mike Neville like :D

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/10/...E76925320110710

(Reuters) - News Corp Chief Executive Rupert Murdoch exited his London home on Sunday with his arm around embattled newspaper chief Rebekah Brooks, and told Reuters that she was his first priority.

Murdoch, who flew into Britain earlier on Sunday to deal with an escalating phone-hacking scandal at his News of the World tabloid that Brooks used to edit, answered: "This one," gesturing at Brooks, when asked what his first priority was.

The two, both smiling, then went into the Stafford hotel opposite Murdoch's apartment in the upmarket Mayfair area of London.

The smug, self-satisfying, grins on their faces was shameful. Wish I'd have been there at the time with a can of purple paint to chuck on them.

Probably viewing the whole thing as a golden opportunity to 'streamline' the business.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/10/...E76925320110710

(Reuters) - News Corp Chief Executive Rupert Murdoch exited his London home on Sunday with his arm around embattled newspaper chief Rebekah Brooks, and told Reuters that she was his first priority.

Murdoch, who flew into Britain earlier on Sunday to deal with an escalating phone-hacking scandal at his News of the World tabloid that Brooks used to edit, answered: "This one," gesturing at Brooks, when asked what his first priority was.

The two, both smiling, then went into the Stafford hotel opposite Murdoch's apartment in the upmarket Mayfair area of London.

The smug, self-satisfying, grins on their faces was shameful. Wish I'd have been there at the time with a can of purple paint to chuck on them.

Purple is always the favourite colour of ginner women . FACTOID .

See The Sunday Times could be next to fall. Been hacking Gordon Brown while he was PM allegedly, that will open a bigger can of worms than this even. Exposes MASSIVE security flaws in our entire system that like. The fuckin PM being hacked. Must be a piece of piss for the Ruyssian these days.

I think people see politicians as fair game so there'll be less of a shitstorm. When it's a paper like the Sunday Times doing it though it makes you wonder what the red tops will stoop to.

So howcome Brooks is being questioned as a witness for all the dodgy shit, and Coulson is arrested? Surely they both knew what was going on with the hacking, bribes etc.

If The Times and The Sun were both at it too, I'd love to see the Murdochs in the dock and stripped of all their UK assets. Come on, Dave, do a Putin on them.

So howcome Brooks is being questioned as a witness for all the dodgy shit, and Coulson is arrested? Surely they both knew what was going on with the hacking, bribes etc.

If The Times and The Sun were both at it too, I'd love to see the Murdochs in the dock and stripped of all their UK assets. Come on, Dave, do a Putin on them.

Nothing will happen to Moloch.

Sunday Times another from the News International stable yard isn't it?

Who the fuck is Murdoch trying to kid saying this was NOTW and NOTW alone?

There were some great articles a few pages back posted by Happy Face and KSA on Murdoch. The fact that The Sun and The Sunday Times are now implicated and the extent of the criminality could mean that he sells/gets rid of all of his British newspaper interests. The US directors of the News Corp board are tonight discussing why they have this shrinking media business in Britain when they could focus on their growing business's across the world.

As someone posted on my twitter this morning, 'is this the end of news corp in Britain?'

There were some great articles a few pages back posted by Happy Face and KSA on Murdoch. The fact that The Sun and The Sunday Times are now implicated and the extent of the criminality could mean that he sells/gets rid of all of his British newspaper interests. The US directors of the News Corp board are tonight discussing why they have this shrinking media business in Britain when they could focus on their growing business's across the world.

As someone posted on my twitter this morning, 'is this the end of news corp in Britain?'

We couldn't be that lucky, could we?

The Gordon Brown stuff is pretty low like. Absolutely no need for that sort of stuff although I do blame the pricks that buy these papers that lap that sort of thing up too.

Somewhat ironic that The Guardian is doing all this great work on behalf on the Mail as well.

Edited by alex

Aye focusing on a condition his son has is fucking pathetic tbh. How the hell is that in the public's interests? Particularly when you consider the Brown's lost their daughter soon after childbirth a few years previously.

It's endemic though and they're all as bad as each other. Guardian are likely to be far from clean themselves.

Not sure how long Brooks has left mind you. If Murdoch doesn't cut her loose soon it'll start affecting his son's position IMO.

Aye focusing on a condition his son has is fucking pathetic tbh. How the hell is that in the public's interests? Particularly when you consider the Brown's lost their daughter soon after childbirth a few years previously.

It's endemic though and they're all as bad as each other. Guardian are likely to be far from clean themselves.

Not sure how long Brooks has left mind you. If Murdoch doesn't cut her loose soon it'll start affecting his son's position IMO.

I reckon thats unfair and even if they have done something a bit dodgy to get a story (which i doubt very much) it would never ever be to splash 'cocaine shame' across their front page, it would be because they determined the best course of action for the greater good.

I reckon thats unfair and even if they have done something a bit dodgy to get a story (which i doubt very much) it would never ever be to splash 'cocaine shame' across their front page, it would be because they determined the best course of action for the greater good.

That's fair comment actually. And yeah I agree with Alex, you have to admire their balls for going after Murdoch.

Hope News International folds like a house of cards tbh.

Brown claims he wanted a judicial enquiry into the tabloid when he was chancellor, but couldn't get support. The inference I take from that is that Blair wouldn't bite the hand that fed him. Pretty much like Cameron.