The Fish

manc-mag

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was oop norf for my nephew's Christening and loads of family were around which was canny. Got a bit "... all right, the novelty has worn off, fuck off now please" towards the end of Sunday but good times none-the-less

Was out in Newcastle on Friday night, got incredibly fucked and was apparently a massive prick to all and sundry, from telling a good friend her shoes were ridiculous and her outfit made her look like a whore, to calling another friend a waste-of-bones cunt because he wouldn't take my card to the bar...

I'm amazed I didn't come on here dribbling like a retard. Mind, at least I didn't wake up in Saltwell.

Thanks for the messages, but I figured the real reason you've made this thread is to find out what my sisters bought for me, so I'll not disappoint:

Well first one bought for me, a bottle of aftershave, the other has bought me a big mug for tea or coffee which says "Size Matters" (You've no idea how tempted I was to glance at her gunt and say "clearly"). Not bad, eh?

Well alls well until my Mam and Dad pull me to one side and say the reason they've not got me anything is because they needed to help finance my sister's move. You see she's finally moving out at the age of 31...

:( So the eldest sister screws over my 30th by Christening her fat dribbly progeny who is already doomed to become a social misfit, and the other screws it over by emptying my parents bank account again. :D

So I'm heading back down to London to have a Hog-Roast with my mates on Saturday and then off to a roof terrace bar to drink until the sun comes up. Weather report is a decent 21 with 5% chance of rain.

(In all seriousness I'm delighted that I didn't get a tesco voucher from the former and I'm delighted the latter is finally moving out, so I guess that's enough of a gift ;) )

I'll never forget the whole putting a mod on TT as part of his CV or whaever that hilarious week was about... ;)

You mean you'll never forget it, but you've kind of forgotten it? :(

I'll never forget the whole putting a mod on TT as part of his CV or whaever that hilarious week was about... :D

You mean you'll never forget it, but you've kind of forgotten it? :(

;)

Muchos better

Basically people think I'm older because I've standards

Nothing to do with the fact that your dad looks younger than you. :(

Muchos better

Basically people think I'm older because I've standards

Nothing to do with the fact that your dad looks younger than you. :(

And a good blazer adds at least 10 years ;)

Aw Fish, I should let this go but I've got to say.... No Birthday Pressie from your parents?! :lol: Nothing at all? Especially since it was your 30th!! It was my son's Birthday the same day as you and we got him an HTC phone, A senna top (very nice) A book, a couple DVD's and some choccys, and it wasn't even a special Birthday. Now don't get me wrong, I know its not the amount you spend that counts but the thought... but even if I was broke I'd still have to get my son a few little gifts to open. I feel kinda sorry for you.

Aw Fish, I should let this go but I've got to say.... No Birthday Pressie from your parents?! :rolleyes: Nothing at all? Especially since it was your 30th!! It was my son's Birthday the same day as you and we got him an HTC phone, A senna top (very nice) A book, a couple DVD's and some choccys, and it wasn't even a special Birthday. Now don't get me wrong, I know its not the amount you spend that counts but the thought... but even if I was broke I'd still have to get my son a few little gifts to open. I feel kinda sorry for you.

:lol:

Kinda used to it, more excited about Saturday tbh