Wheres the money gone then?

Deano

You have spent £500.00 in the transfer market so when Pardew quoted "The one thing I said to Mike was, ‘Look, if this boy is going to go, this money has to be reinvested in the team, all of it , And he has assured me of that.

La la la de la dee la

Doubt he will spend £34 million in the next fucking 10 seasons never mind this one !!!! hAHAHAHAHAHAHA class

MUGS

hAHAHAHAHAHAHA brilliant.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunderland have spent over £30m in the transfer market this window and we have made the better signings. Make of that what you will...

Sunderland have spent over £30m in the transfer market this window and we have made the better signings. Make of that what you will...

OK THIS THREAD IS ASKING WHERE YOUR £35 MILLION TRANSFER KITTY HAS GONE.

YA KNOW ??? THE ONE WHO YOUR MANAGER "QUOTED" WOULD ALL BE SPENT ON PLAYERS

DONT TALK ABOUT SUNDERLAND SIGNINGS

TALK ABOUT YOUR £35 MILLION

FUCKING HELL ITS NOT HARD

OH AND ID RATHER BE CALLED A LOVE ME DADS COCK...THAN "TOM"......... FUCKING HELL

Bruce had £45m to spend and has spent £30m of it? What did he get for that?

We've got £30m to spend not £35m anyway, Ben Arfa was signed in January.

AND YOU ya silly freak oh yes ya have £30 million to spend a believe you..........fucking hell your an embarrassment to this board

We have until the end of the transfer window to see where it's going to go. Nobody's saying it's gone - Pardew is simply saying that the signings have cost us money in fees.

I would rather have our new boys than yours and you've spunked £30m, Believe me we've been though mistakes like O'Shea and Brown before - old players on big contracts.

It doesn't end well.

OK THIS THREAD IS ASKING WHERE YOUR £35 MILLION TRANSFER KITTY HAS GONE.

YA KNOW ??? THE ONE WHO YOUR MANAGER "QUOTED" WOULD ALL BE SPENT ON PLAYERS

DONT TALK ABOUT SUNDERLAND SIGNINGS

TALK ABOUT YOUR £35 MILLION

FUCKING HELL ITS NOT HARD

OH AND ID RATHER BE CALLED A LOVE ME DADS COCK...THAN "TOM"......... FUCKING HELL

24ax55i.jpg

We have until the end of the transfer window to see where it's going to go. Nobody's saying it's gone - Pardew is simply saying that the ''signings'' have cost us money in fees.

I would rather have our new boys than yours and you've spunked £30m, Believe me we've been though mistakes like O'Shea and Brown before - old players on big contracts.

It doesn't end well.

Old players? fucking hell man your talking a bout 2 defenders 30 and 31 with quality to play for the best team in the world for years on end

Please dont think you are going to spend £35 million like your manager was promised because you wont and dont compare them to Alan fucking Smith like most of you dimwits do

we have spunked 30 million? ant stats on this ?

What doesnt end well you divvy?

By the time Brown's (60k/4 years) deal is up he'll be 36. Apart from Wickham who has potential you've signed average players at best and an unknown quantity from Korea signed to sell shirts in Asia.

By the time Brown's (60k/4 years) deal is up he'll be 36. Apart from Wickham who has potential you've signed average players at best and an unknown quantity from Korea signed to sell shirts in Asia.

EH ?????you said quote "we have spunked £30 million"

What did we spend this money on?

please tell

Daddy's cock melts down :D

Seriously, I don't know how anyone can jizz themselves over signing a couple of ageing squad players from man Utd. We've been burned by fergie doing exactly the same thing, he doesn't let them go unless they're finished. Baked bean head is always injured too. I saw this and i thought this is desperate short term stuff from Bruce.

Edit re fergie obviously talking about transfers to other pl clubs

Edited by Kitman

Seething.

seething?

I AM TRING TO EXPLAIN TO TOPIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE?

KEEP ON TRACK MR "CLICKY" BORING FUCKER

Definitely seething.

Seething.

seething?

I AM TRING TO EXPLAIN TO TOPIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE?

KEEP ON TRACK MR "CLICKY" BORING FUCKER

Definitely seething.

Holy shit she's entered CAPS MODE.. :D

:D

Haha total joker who has went to fuck so shut your trap..maybe change my username to mam cock dad brother lover hahah woop wooop

#

CHANGE MY USERNAME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WOOOO HOOOOOO

"WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE "