Wheres the money gone then?

Deano

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is absolute bullshit.

Selling players to pay wages is like a trademan selling his tools to pay his employees. It is not, NOT, a prudent approach and is not going to improve the club.

It is what lower division clubs do because they don't have enough of a fanbase. If we don't have enough of a fanbase to not be forced into this sort of bullshit small club approach then fucking noone does.

Fuck you thick cunts piss me off just scoffing this bullshit down like it actually makes sense for our club. Have a fucking look at our attendances compared to other PL clubs. Get a fucking clue. This is what League 1 sides do, not what one of the biggest clubs in the world should be doing. Grow a fucking brain. If it weren't for the retards of this world this sort of shit wouldn't even be considered, let alone fucking discussed at length, like its some sort of reasonable approach for NUFC.

In before, 'where's the manies comin' from den? Daft squib etc.'

:D

We have until the end of the transfer window to see where it's going to go. Nobody's saying it's gone - Pardew is simply saying that the signings have cost us money in fees.

I would rather have our new boys than yours and you've spunked £30m, Believe me we've been though mistakes like O'Shea and Brown before - old players on big contracts.

It doesn't end well.

Where you pulling this figure of £30m from? :D

Wickham - £8m

Dong Won - Less than £1m

Larsson - Free

Vaughan - Free

Gardner - £5m

Brown - £1m

O'Shea - £5m

Westwodd - Free

£20m is a more realistic figure? Which is just the Henderson money re-invested, never mind the £24m we got for Bent in January. :) Although you can take £6m off that from the aquisition of Sessegnon.

hardly a fucking revolution going on at sunderland to be honest like.

Remember this you 6 fingered mackem cunt, Alex Ferguson never sells good players(unless the fee is stupid like ronaldos). So really you've just purchased ManUtd's rags really.

We have until the end of the transfer window to see where it's going to go. Nobody's saying it's gone - Pardew is simply saying that the signings have cost us money in fees.

I would rather have our new boys than yours and you've spunked £30m, Believe me we've been though mistakes like O'Shea and Brown before - old players on big contracts.

It doesn't end well.

Wickham - £8m

Dong Won - Less than £1m

Larsson - Free

Vaughan - Free

Gardner - £5m

Brown - £1m

O'Shea - £5m

Westwodd - Free

£20m is a more realistic figure? Which is just the Henderson money re-invested, never mind the £24m we got for Bent in January. :) Although you can take £6m off that from the aquisition of Sessegnon.

You wont see any of the Bent money this season. Disco pants said selling Bent meant you had to pay spurs what was outstanding and Villa were paying over three years?

Your also missing Elmohamady.

I hope Wes Brown brings the corn rows trend back to the north east me like, it might catch on with you mackems.

WES_BROWN.jpg

50236_245459621655_7538290_n.jpg

I assume he is in that pic somewhere? :D

It doesn't end well.

Wickham - £8m

Dong Won - Less than £1m

Larsson - Free

Vaughan - Free

Gardner - £5m

Brown - £1m

O'Shea - £5m

Westwodd - Free

Just a small point but even a lot of the press are calling it an all round deal of 16 million now. 13 million fee and 3 million add ons.

Depends on how big your defintion of 'one of' is to be fair and how important finances are. If you consider Man City to be big, its on account of their finance. If you look at our finance over the last 10 years, its in the top 20 in the world. Its not the sort of statement i come out with but in money and support terms its not an unfair statement to make.

Not that i can be arsed with a discussion of trophies, Notts Forest being bigger than Chelsea and City etc etc but if a club has the proven ability to qualify for the CL and Europe on regular occassions, when successful has a top 20 income and has a massive support, why should the supporters not feel that this should be translated into a higher ambition? Which is all that was being said in reality.

You wont be able to answer that coherently so i dont why i even bothered but there you gan.

Depends on how big your defintion of 'one of' is to be fair and how important finances are. If you consider Man City to be big, its on account of their finance. If you look at our finance over the last 10 years, its in the top 20 in the world. Its not the sort of statement i come out with but in money and support terms its not an unfair statement to make.

Not that i can be arsed with a discussion of trophies, Notts Forest being bigger than Chelsea and City etc etc but if a club has the proven ability to qualify for the CL and Europe on regular occassions, when successful has a top 20 income and has a massive support, why should the supporters not feel that this should be translated into a higher ambition? Which is all that was being said in reality.

You wont be able to answer that coherently so i dont why i even bothered but there you gan.

We were financially in the top ten for a decade iirc.

Facts and figures play no part in the thought process of the mackem. Too much cheesy chips and blue pop in the blood.

Now now Tom, firstly I am not a Mackem per sé, I live 17 miles from Sunderland and 12 from Newcastle, so technically I should be one of you...

To be "one of the biggest clubs in the world" you have to at least garnered quite abit of silverware, not four measly league titles of which the last was won in 1927...

Its easy to say Newcastle have a big fanbase, which is undoubtedly true... as do Sunderland. However, we're only competeing against each other for support in the north-east, in the north-west there are United, Liverpool, Everton, City, Wigan, Bolton and Blackburn all fighting against each other for fans. If we had that many clubs in our region then no way would Newcastle and Sunderland get the gates they do now... FACT.

However, this is all slightly off topic, I could do with a laugh so please start fighting amongst yourselves again about how awesome/shit Mike Ashley is.

how come theres load of mackems and scousers coming on here its a toon forum not a mackem or liverpool forum

Cheers me up watching you's lot talk shite

You have spent £500,000 and are over the moon with some french nobodies

Dont let me quote that daft puppet of a mangager again he isnt even a man