Shola Ameobi

LeazesMag

You and Chez both are, don't lie. Prop Joe and Stringer Bellend.

I'm not. I'm from Seaton Sluice. Which is idyllic. And beachy.

I saw you posting pictures on Facebook to try and impress upon your London friends how beautiful your home is. I kept my powder dry on this occasion, but don't test me again.

I saw you posting pictures on Facebook to try and impress upon your London friends how beautiful your home is. I kept my powder dry on this occasion, but don't test me again.

That's Seaton Sluice, you bean counting buffoon.

Seen that myself, least no elbow patches to be seen

Nah, too hot for that shit. It's Hawaiian shirts and board shorts from here on in.

Hawaiian-Shirt-and-Shorts-Pink.jpg

Nope. I live in London. Y'know an actual cosmopolitan cultural melting pot :)

Melbourne is more cosmopolitan than Sydney tbh, little'n. I can admit that and I don't hold a grudge. And it is less hectic and as expensive as Sydney. I own property in both, but you rent out to make a living in one. London is a bridge too far (pardon the pun) for both of us. Carry on telephonist.

Melbourne is more cosmopolitan than Sydney tbh, little'n. I can admit that and I don't hold a grudge. And it is less hectic and as expensive as Sydney. I own property in both, but you rent out to make a living in one. London is a bridge too far (pardon the pun) for both of us. Carry on telephonist.

:spit:

What a chump.

"Yeah well Australian's culture might be 30yrs behind but you RENT!!"

Chin up Ken, at least you're not getting worked about it all.

:spit:

What a chump.

"Yeah well Australian's culture might be 30yrs behind but you RENT!!"

Chin up Ken, at least you're not getting worked about it all.

Am I supposed to be jealous now? :dunno:

Bring back Labour and social engineering. :lol:

Am I supposed to be jealous now? :dunno:

Bring back Labour and social engineering. :lol:

Way to go lil buddy, you've sure put me in my place. I mean, I was saying Australians are really like scousers and agreeing with J69 that their attitudes are stuck in the 80s, but you've absolutely turned me around by acting like an ultra defensive scouser and by demonising the left...

:jesuswept:

Fish giving Essembee a run for his money.

Essembee = Mackems/Sunderland

Fish = Scousers/Liverpool

By the way, beards, (not stubble) look fucking atrocious on all the twenty/thirty something hipsters I've seen so far. Chuck a Granda style cap on and it reaches a new level of ridiculous. I'm sure you buck that trend though, Fish. ;)

If I'd had a beard prior to the last year or so I'd be shaving daily for now, just to ensure I wasn't associated with wankers like Ashley Cole.

Give it another year and they'll all have moved on to wearing berets or lumberjack braces and normal people can grow their beards back.

Fish is now opening his ASOS bookmark and searching for "lumberjack braces"

Ken on the other hand owns more than one property. In Australia. You should be twinned with CT in the UK who is the same. :good:

Piss off! I cook better than he does.

Ken doing his best to make his fellow countrymen look better

I am not an abassador tbf. But I will respond to cheek with cheek, even if it comes across as more excessive. "Scousers". "Scousers". Yeah, that showed me. :lol:

I am not an abassador tbf. But I will respond to cheek with cheek, even if it comes across as more excessive. "Scousers". "Scousers". Yeah, that showed me. :lol:

Fuck it, I'm not going to stir this one up again.

HAPPY WORLD CUP DAY

Flag-Pins-England-Australia.jpg

Edited by The Fish